Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lore shop || storyteller’s glade
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Username and ID: A5HE505 #376574 Type of package: The Lovers Dragon name(s) and links: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42077198] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420772/42077198_350.png[/img] [/url] Anaisia [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42650674] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426507/42650674_350.png[/img] [/url] Irga Specifications: I'd prefer third point of view, and that's about it ^^ Other notes:The main thing is that Anaisia and Irga are mates. I haven't written or thought up much lore for them, as I've only really written little snippets of interactions between the two in their bios, but I do have some simple ideas. Anaisia is a healer, destined to be a healer by her family, who have all been healers. She enjoys being a healer, but prefers gardening over it. She grows her own healing supplies, and owns a shop where she can sell these supplies, or offer her healing services. She's very mature and kind, and she really likes helping people, which is the main reason she stayed a healer. Irga is almost the complete opposite of Anaisia. She's very brash and cold, claiming to be a lone wolf before she met Anaisia. She works as a mercenary, claiming most of her treasure from the Coliseum, or selling the wares she gets from the Coliseum to other dragons. She's completely dense when it comes to romance. I don't really have an idea for her backstory, but I imagine it'd be a little darker than Anaisia's, and that she probably wouldn't be close to her own family. I also have a bit of overarching lore in my lore tab, but that isn't super important to these two. Examples tab: Yes! Payment: 38kt
Username and ID: A5HE505 #376574
Type of package: The Lovers
Dragon name(s) and links:

42077198_350.png

Anaisia

42650674_350.png

Irga

Specifications: I'd prefer third point of view, and that's about it ^^
Other notes:The main thing is that Anaisia and Irga are mates. I haven't written or thought up much lore for them, as I've only really written little snippets of interactions between the two in their bios, but I do have some simple ideas.
Anaisia is a healer, destined to be a healer by her family, who have all been healers. She enjoys being a healer, but prefers gardening over it. She grows her own healing supplies, and owns a shop where she can sell these supplies, or offer her healing services. She's very mature and kind, and she really likes helping people, which is the main reason she stayed a healer.
Irga is almost the complete opposite of Anaisia. She's very brash and cold, claiming to be a lone wolf before she met Anaisia. She works as a mercenary, claiming most of her treasure from the Coliseum, or selling the wares she gets from the Coliseum to other dragons. She's completely dense when it comes to romance. I don't really have an idea for her backstory, but I imagine it'd be a little darker than Anaisia's, and that she probably wouldn't be close to her own family. I also have a bit of overarching lore in my lore tab, but that isn't super important to these two.
Examples tab: Yes!
Payment: 38kt
[b]Username and ID:[/b] CoyoteFlowers #269443 [b]Type of package: [/b]Legendary please~ [b]Dragon name(s) and links:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39802680] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398027/39802680_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Specifications:[/b] She is mute unless channeling the spirit of another dragon and her mood tends to be incredibly somber 90% of the time. She's not a real dragon having been magically crafted in order to allow others to communicate with those they've lost. [b]Other notes: [/b]Moss here is my long-staying Travelling dragon that has loads of travelling lore in her bio and I was hoping to add to her tales. [quote=mini backstory] Born from soil and discarded pelt, with the aid of magic, Moss was brought into this world. Sent off to replace the ones that were lost but never forgotten, even if just for a fleeting moment. And now she's off, travelling with no voice of her own, but borrowing that of those deemed lost. She comes to you with a small scroll hidden in the thick fur of her neck. You unwrap the scroll and it says: "If there is a dragon, a traveler or any other sort whom someone in your clan held dear but is now gone, Moss will gladly host their soul one last time to let you find closure." [/quote] [b]Examples tab:[/b] Sure~ [b]Payment:[/b] 60 gems if i'm reading it right.
Username and ID: CoyoteFlowers #269443
Type of package: Legendary please~
39802680_350.png

Specifications: She is mute unless channeling the spirit of another dragon and her mood tends to be incredibly somber 90% of the time. She's not a real dragon having been magically crafted in order to allow others to communicate with those they've lost.
Other notes: Moss here is my long-staying Travelling dragon that has loads of travelling lore in her bio and I was hoping to add to her tales.
mini backstory wrote:
Born from soil and discarded pelt, with the aid of magic, Moss was brought into this world. Sent off to replace the ones that were lost but never forgotten, even if just for a fleeting moment. And now she's off, travelling with no voice of her own, but borrowing that of those deemed lost.

She comes to you with a small scroll hidden in the thick fur of her neck. You unwrap the scroll and it says: "If there is a dragon, a traveler or any other sort whom someone in your clan held dear but is now gone, Moss will gladly host their soul one last time to let you find closure."

Examples tab: Sure~
Payment: 60 gems if i'm reading it right.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
Yup, got that down! Thank you for your req c:
Yup, got that down! Thank you for your req c:
in g1 hell
@CoyoteFlowers

Just to confirm, is there a definitive writing style for Moss? I took a look at her bio and noticed it's in a bit of a diary entry format, where she meets other clans and reads the dead for them. When I first looked at her history I was really interested in writing about how being the middleman affects her, and the different events she's seen over the history of her travelling. However, seeing the way her bio is laid out I was wondering if you'd like us to write something else instead?
@CoyoteFlowers

Just to confirm, is there a definitive writing style for Moss? I took a look at her bio and noticed it's in a bit of a diary entry format, where she meets other clans and reads the dead for them. When I first looked at her history I was really interested in writing about how being the middleman affects her, and the different events she's seen over the history of her travelling. However, seeing the way her bio is laid out I was wondering if you'd like us to write something else instead?
@tacotwix

You are free to do whatever you want~ It doesn't matter to me, given that every entry has been done by a different person and everyone has their own style, it's kinda' how travelling dragon entries go anyway.

<3
@tacotwix

You are free to do whatever you want~ It doesn't matter to me, given that every entry has been done by a different person and everyone has their own style, it's kinda' how travelling dragon entries go anyway.

<3
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
Username and ID: MathematicalMind 93635 Type of package: Large Dragon name(s) and links: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58434892] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/584349/58434892_350.png[/img] [/url] Specifications: This is for types of literature, tenses, point of view etc. 2nd person lore story. Other notes: Write existing information about the dragon here, e.g. mate, history She is a Meticulous Magician with an inability to sit still. Madora is the clans leader (so feel free to include her somehow). Maybe she left her family or got lost as a youngester? Technically she was hatched in the lair. Whatever you feel suits her is fine by me, because I have not really thought about her lore. Examples tab: Are you okay with us putting your dragon on the Examples post? Yes Payment: Write treasure, gems or mixed payment here, along with the amount you’re paying. 24kt
Username and ID: MathematicalMind 93635
Type of package: Large

58434892_350.png

Specifications: This is for types of literature, tenses, point of view etc. 2nd person lore story.
Other notes: Write existing information about the dragon here, e.g. mate, history
She is a Meticulous Magician with an inability to sit still. Madora is the clans leader (so feel free to include her somehow). Maybe she left her family or got lost as a youngester? Technically she was hatched in the lair. Whatever you feel suits her is fine by me, because I have not really thought about her lore.

Examples tab: Are you okay with us putting your dragon on the Examples post? Yes
Payment: Write treasure, gems or mixed payment here, along with the amount you’re paying. 24kt
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
@MathematicalMind

We've put you on the list, but just so you know we are still working on the previous two orders! We'll get on it as soon as we can!
@MathematicalMind

We've put you on the list, but just so you know we are still working on the previous two orders! We'll get on it as soon as we can!
@tacotwix That is okay. Do you want me to pay now or when its started? Also who do I pay?
@tacotwix That is okay. Do you want me to pay now or when its started? Also who do I pay?
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
@MathematicalMind

Payment is when the order has been delivered! You can pay whoever you want but usually it's me :D
@MathematicalMind

Payment is when the order has been delivered! You can pay whoever you want but usually it's me :D
Just wanted to say thank you for the lore~ I love it.
<3
Just wanted to say thank you for the lore~ I love it.
<3
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12