Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lore shop || storyteller’s glade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/yse9nd9yBtQpW/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
*slides straight into the shiny shiny lore shop*

Question about the Trinity bundle. Is that "separate lore for three dragons", "lore for three dragons within one story", or something else?
*slides straight into the shiny shiny lore shop*

Question about the Trinity bundle. Is that "separate lore for three dragons", "lore for three dragons within one story", or something else?
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale It can be separate lore for three dragons, or lore for three dragons within one story - the choice is yours! But in order for us to provide the best experience and stories for you, you'll have to provide us with full details~
Thanks for asking!
@CalliopeVale It can be separate lore for three dragons, or lore for three dragons within one story - the choice is yours! But in order for us to provide the best experience and stories for you, you'll have to provide us with full details~
Thanks for asking!
in g1 hell
Alright, then! In that case, I'd like a separated Trinity bundle for:

Spark, a fortune-teller with a short collection of notes and an outfit plan in her bio;
Adil, the child of a prophet and an augur, a petulant clairvoyant trickster himself;
And Prince Roman, who is trying to set himself up as a secondary authority in the clan, but in just enough of a goofy way that no one quite knows what to make of him. Is he serious? Is he trying to help the progenitors out by taking some of the workload off of them? Is he completely out of touch with reality? Who knows! Him, possibly!

I'd also like to bribe you, dreary, with a shiny shiny Ambush to get some lore for Rosewing. She's eight generations removed from the progenitors, and has decided that, you know what, maybe it would be a good idea if someone from the Old Throne had a hand in putting together the written records of clan history, so despite having just fledged, she's appointed herself Research Assistant to Head Researcher Woodenheart.
Alright, then! In that case, I'd like a separated Trinity bundle for:

Spark, a fortune-teller with a short collection of notes and an outfit plan in her bio;
Adil, the child of a prophet and an augur, a petulant clairvoyant trickster himself;
And Prince Roman, who is trying to set himself up as a secondary authority in the clan, but in just enough of a goofy way that no one quite knows what to make of him. Is he serious? Is he trying to help the progenitors out by taking some of the workload off of them? Is he completely out of touch with reality? Who knows! Him, possibly!

I'd also like to bribe you, dreary, with a shiny shiny Ambush to get some lore for Rosewing. She's eight generations removed from the progenitors, and has decided that, you know what, maybe it would be a good idea if someone from the Old Throne had a hand in putting together the written records of clan history, so despite having just fledged, she's appointed herself Research Assistant to Head Researcher Woodenheart.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

Do you have any preference for the writing style, what it's about etc?
@CalliopeVale

Do you have any preference for the writing style, what it's about etc?
Semi-soft preference for a narrative style; Prince Roman in particular is best suited to a half-silly sort of tone; and I'd prefer something that shows off the author's interpretation of character more than anything.

If you'd like to have them talk to someone in their writing, go for it! The dragons named here are all at your disposal, and you're welcome to pull anyone out of my lair that you think would work. (I recommend checking out Godarya, but that might be me being proud of her lore.)
Semi-soft preference for a narrative style; Prince Roman in particular is best suited to a half-silly sort of tone; and I'd prefer something that shows off the author's interpretation of character more than anything.

If you'd like to have them talk to someone in their writing, go for it! The dragons named here are all at your disposal, and you're welcome to pull anyone out of my lair that you think would work. (I recommend checking out Godarya, but that might be me being proud of her lore.)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale lore for Rosewing is done! (is it Rosewing or Roseclaw?) Please send payment via CR or PM to @dreary(please do feel free to take your time) and I'll send you your requested lore ASAP. :D

Your Trinity Bundle order should be done within the next/next two days FR time. I hope you have a great time!
@CalliopeVale lore for Rosewing is done! (is it Rosewing or Roseclaw?) Please send payment via CR or PM to @dreary(please do feel free to take your time) and I'll send you your requested lore ASAP. :D

Your Trinity Bundle order should be done within the next/next two days FR time. I hope you have a great time!
in g1 hell
@tacotwix @dreary @mawile94 Username and ID: YukiNeko999 (349125) Type of package: The Trinity (three separate ones) Dragon name(s) and links: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59820151] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598202/59820151_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60025817] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600259/60025817_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60067126] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600672/60067126_350.png[/img] [/url] Specifications: Third point of view for each dragon. I want Pan's to be a bit darker, Prometheus's to have a hopeful tone, and Persephone's to be overly cheerful. Other notes: Pan is an outcast who feels like he doesn't deserve friends. Prometheus strives to be a hero; even if he doesn't get recognition for his actions, he wants to do the right thing. Persephone is the gal who uses a bit too much glitter on her poster boards and either makes or breaks a party. Examples tab: Yes! Payment: 50,000 treasure Other other notes: I'm sorry if I'm too vague! If you need any more information, I'll try to come up with it ^^;; They are all flight reps (check their familiars to see which), so that may also help you
@tacotwix @dreary @mawile94

Username and ID: YukiNeko999 (349125)

Type of package: The Trinity (three separate ones)

Dragon name(s) and links:
59820151_350.png

60025817_350.png

60067126_350.png

Specifications: Third point of view for each dragon. I want Pan's to be a bit darker, Prometheus's to have a hopeful tone, and Persephone's to be overly cheerful.

Other notes: Pan is an outcast who feels like he doesn't deserve friends. Prometheus strives to be a hero; even if he doesn't get recognition for his actions, he wants to do the right thing. Persephone is the gal who uses a bit too much glitter on her poster boards and either makes or breaks a party.

Examples tab: Yes!

Payment: 50,000 treasure

Other other notes: I'm sorry if I'm too vague! If you need any more information, I'll try to come up with it ^^;; They are all flight reps (check their familiars to see which), so that may also help you
@CalliopeVale
PM sent!

@YukiNeko999
Your Triad is in the works!
@CalliopeVale
PM sent!

@YukiNeko999
Your Triad is in the works!
Pan was abandoned as an egg in The Wandering Contagion and because of this he feels more like a plague dragon than a water one. He has learned to only care about himself and was very surprised when a clan accepted him in. He doesn't really have people-skills (dragon-skills?). Similar feel as Bucky Barnes?

Prometheus thinks things through and doesn't have much of a temper, but he has the burning passion of a fire dragon. He desires to help people more than anything. He is also good at communication. Prometheus is bound to be one of the most popular in the clan. Best friends with Persephone.

Persephone is the wackiest of the bunch with her pointless life hacks and weird D.I.Y.s. Many of the dragons question why she was named after such a calm goddess. She doesn't care what people think about her however. She loves planning parties. Currently her only friend is Prometheus. Also, if you could write in that she has a shirt that says "Stay Happy, Think Happy", that would be awesome.

Prometheus would definitely be linked to Persephone's story. A brief mention of her in Prometheus's story would be nice. A mention of either in Pan's story is also fine. You're pretty much free to do as you please.

Also, please write this as if Prometheus and Persephone are already adults.
Pan was abandoned as an egg in The Wandering Contagion and because of this he feels more like a plague dragon than a water one. He has learned to only care about himself and was very surprised when a clan accepted him in. He doesn't really have people-skills (dragon-skills?). Similar feel as Bucky Barnes?

Prometheus thinks things through and doesn't have much of a temper, but he has the burning passion of a fire dragon. He desires to help people more than anything. He is also good at communication. Prometheus is bound to be one of the most popular in the clan. Best friends with Persephone.

Persephone is the wackiest of the bunch with her pointless life hacks and weird D.I.Y.s. Many of the dragons question why she was named after such a calm goddess. She doesn't care what people think about her however. She loves planning parties. Currently her only friend is Prometheus. Also, if you could write in that she has a shirt that says "Stay Happy, Think Happy", that would be awesome.

Prometheus would definitely be linked to Persephone's story. A brief mention of her in Prometheus's story would be nice. A mention of either in Pan's story is also fine. You're pretty much free to do as you please.

Also, please write this as if Prometheus and Persephone are already adults.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12