Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 178 179
@Dianounais
when it's digital art, i don't charge more for accents/skins unless it's REALLY out of my range and I know i'll struggle. No extra charge for primal eyes though!
Regarding traditional i'm mostly the same, unless its a very hard skin/accent to replicate with pencil I don't charge extra at all! I just may simplify it

20€ would very nicely cover a trad bust for her, primal eyes and accent included! If you'd like the bust inked, i don't charge for that, either- but not everyone wants it inked so i always ask c:
If you want the bust to be digital, then it'd be 25€ (primal + accent included)

If you'd like to order after this lil info dump, use the lil form on my first page post, and I'll send my Paypal via PM to you c:
@Dianounais
when it's digital art, i don't charge more for accents/skins unless it's REALLY out of my range and I know i'll struggle. No extra charge for primal eyes though!
Regarding traditional i'm mostly the same, unless its a very hard skin/accent to replicate with pencil I don't charge extra at all! I just may simplify it

20€ would very nicely cover a trad bust for her, primal eyes and accent included! If you'd like the bust inked, i don't charge for that, either- but not everyone wants it inked so i always ask c:
If you want the bust to be digital, then it'd be 25€ (primal + accent included)

If you'd like to order after this lil info dump, use the lil form on my first page post, and I'll send my Paypal via PM to you c:
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
[b]Name[/b]: @Dianounais [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68747322][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687474/68747322_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of Art[/b]: traditional inked bust [b]Anything additional I should know?[/b]: hhmmmm, for the expression, maybe a mischievous wink? She's a known trickster in my clan, i think it would reflect it well ^^ [b]Payment[/b]: €
Name: @Dianounais
Dragon: 68747322_350.png
Type of Art: traditional inked bust
Anything additional I should know?: hhmmmm, for the expression, maybe a mischievous wink? She's a known trickster in my clan, i think it would reflect it well ^^
Payment: €
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
@Dianounais i hope it's to your liking! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/596122279289684000/887367283809325106/IMG_20210914_175930.jpg[/img]
@Dianounais
i hope it's to your liking!

IMG_20210914_175930.jpg
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird
would you be interested in an Art trade?
also I love your art can you add me to the pinglist?
@KyuuBird
would you be interested in an Art trade?
also I love your art can you add me to the pinglist?
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
@ZirconianAshes
that depends on your art style, cause im not actively looking for trades atm!

And i'll add you right now <3
@ZirconianAshes
that depends on your art style, cause im not actively looking for trades atm!

And i'll add you right now <3
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird
hrmmm..depends on quality/mood/what I'm aiming for so I'm just gonna give you a link if that's okay with you
Digital
and if your interested in traditional
Traditional

If not that's cool
@KyuuBird
hrmmm..depends on quality/mood/what I'm aiming for so I'm just gonna give you a link if that's okay with you
Digital
and if your interested in traditional
Traditional

If not that's cool
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
Oh she's so damn cute!! Thank you so much! <3
Oh she's so damn cute!! Thank you so much! <3
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
@ZirconianAshes
I'll have to pass, sorry! Thank you for your interest, but I'm really looking for currency atm c:
@ZirconianAshes
I'll have to pass, sorry! Thank you for your interest, but I'm really looking for currency atm c:
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird Name: Andraya Dragon/OC ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70123386][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701234/70123386_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=103&tertgene=17&winggene=0&wings=40&auth=31943cb648f84914b00ab798009bb7c295bdc3f8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Type of Art: chibi fullbody Anything additional I should know?: please color the opal without the purple tint Payment: one of my isles adopts plus 300g? please feel free to reject this, I can also offer UMAs and eggs ^v^ Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: I think I'm on it :D edit: srry if i got anything wrong kinda filled this out in a rush, i sorta gotta run rn I'll try and reply to your response when I get back ^v^
@KyuuBird

Name: Andraya
Dragon/OC ref:
70123386_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=103&tertgene=17&winggene=0&wings=40&auth=31943cb648f84914b00ab798009bb7c295bdc3f8&dummyext=prev.png
Type of Art: chibi fullbody
Anything additional I should know?: please color the opal without the purple tint
Payment: one of my isles adopts plus 300g?
please feel free to reject this, I can also offer UMAs and eggs ^v^
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: I think I'm on it :D

edit: srry if i got anything wrong kinda filled this out in a rush, i sorta gotta run rn
I'll try and reply to your response when I get back ^v^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya
Unfortunately i AM looking more for pure currency at this moment, but oh my Lord those islands are cute aaaaa
I'll have to pass, but thank you so much for your interest/offer! qvq
I'd be interested to see what UMAs you have to offer, but I'd still prefer that to be only an add-on payment to EUR or Gems atm

For the record, my full-bodies right now are going for 1kG+, as they're time consuming and i need to value my health more!
@Andraya
Unfortunately i AM looking more for pure currency at this moment, but oh my Lord those islands are cute aaaaa
I'll have to pass, but thank you so much for your interest/offer! qvq
I'd be interested to see what UMAs you have to offer, but I'd still prefer that to be only an add-on payment to EUR or Gems atm

For the record, my full-bodies right now are going for 1kG+, as they're time consuming and i need to value my health more!
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 178 179