Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 178 179
@YetDarker Slowly returning into making art! Is this sketch okay-? Do you want anything specific added/changed? I’m really wonky at drawing Obelisks still, but I’ll make it better eventually aaa [img]https://i.imgur.com/YFpBSVz.jpg[/img]
@YetDarker
Slowly returning into making art!
Is this sketch okay-? Do you want anything specific added/changed? I’m really wonky at drawing Obelisks still, but I’ll make it better eventually aaa

YFpBSVz.jpg
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
[quote name="KyuuBird" date="2021-09-07 13:06:53" ] I hope it's okay! First time drawing an Obelisk, so i hope i did your gal justice aaaa Let me know if you want smth edited! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70119699][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/701197/70119699p.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7amRecL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] @Metus pinging again to let you know! <3
KyuuBird wrote on 2021-09-07 13:06:53:

I hope it's okay! First time drawing an Obelisk, so i hope i did your gal justice aaaa
Let me know if you want smth edited!
70119699p.png
7amRecL.png
@Metus
pinging again to let you know! <3
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Whup sorry for the delay, life was a little busy for me the past few days :) buuut ohhh wow! I am super impressed! Thank you for the lovely piece, it looks like you've put a lot of effort into it! <3 Do you think I could also get a transparent version of just the bust part? But if that's tricky, no worries ^^

Give me a few weeks to get back to my tablet since I'm away from home haha, and I'll get your trade piece to you :D I want to add some extra touches in thanks, which I can't do justice with just a trackpad.

I've really enjoyed trading with you, and am happy to do it again sometime! I just signed up for three accents though, heh, so maybe I need some gems from elsewhere first :P
Whup sorry for the delay, life was a little busy for me the past few days :) buuut ohhh wow! I am super impressed! Thank you for the lovely piece, it looks like you've put a lot of effort into it! <3 Do you think I could also get a transparent version of just the bust part? But if that's tricky, no worries ^^

Give me a few weeks to get back to my tablet since I'm away from home haha, and I'll get your trade piece to you :D I want to add some extra touches in thanks, which I can't do justice with just a trackpad.

I've really enjoyed trading with you, and am happy to do it again sometime! I just signed up for three accents though, heh, so maybe I need some gems from elsewhere first :P
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
@Joule
No worries! As i mentioned there's no rush <3
I can def give you a transparent version of just the bust (I'm assuming without the background and maybe the sketchy half of him?). I'll get it posted after class

I'm super glad you like it! I had a blast tbh, and i personally wanna apologize for the long wait of mine as well (with how busy I was at the time of you messaging me for a trade before qjdhdh)

I'd love to trade again as well! Just hit me up whenever and I'll let you know if I can <3
@Joule
No worries! As i mentioned there's no rush <3
I can def give you a transparent version of just the bust (I'm assuming without the background and maybe the sketchy half of him?). I'll get it posted after class

I'm super glad you like it! I had a blast tbh, and i personally wanna apologize for the long wait of mine as well (with how busy I was at the time of you messaging me for a trade before qjdhdh)

I'd love to trade again as well! Just hit me up whenever and I'll let you know if I can <3
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@Joule whoa i'm so sorry for taking ages, i forgot to get back to this sghidgdhv anyway, here's the transparent bust! LMK if you'd like anything edited again c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rffJOTH.png[/img][/center]
@Joule
whoa i'm so sorry for taking ages, i forgot to get back to this sghidgdhv
anyway, here's the transparent bust! LMK if you'd like anything edited again c:
rffJOTH.png
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@kyofanatic1 here he is! If you see any errors in color, lines etc, let me know and I'll fix it! Been having some bad mental health days as of late so I'm so sorry if there's errors or i missed something! (open image in a tab to see it better!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/bFBEd43.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2Edns94.png[/img]
@kyofanatic1
here he is! If you see any errors in color, lines etc, let me know and I'll fix it! Been having some bad mental health days as of late so I'm so sorry if there's errors or i missed something!
(open image in a tab to see it better!)

bFBEd43.png
2Edns94.png
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
[center][emoji=left wing size=1] [size=6][b]SHOP'S OPEN AGAIN![/b][/size] [emoji=right wing size=1] How it'll work:[/center] [LIST] [*]I'm open for EUR and max 2 gem slots if the price offer is high. I'm in some rather serious need of IRL currency to pay for some (mental)health-related things for myself and with classes back up, I don't want to make art that I feel is lowballing me, or waste time that I could spend on art that'll help me pay for essentials orz Art is my job right now, after all-! [*]I'm going to have 5 slots open. EUR will always take priority, and then gem offers of 1k+ onwards. I'm beginning to value myself and my work more (it's a slow process), so please understand! [*]This is NOT first come first serve, and I will not reserve slots. I hold the right to take those orders which I want, I have no obligation to accept all! I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time or energy for that anymore orz [*]I will not be doing fullbodies unless it is chibi/signature chibi style, and they will only be up for EUR at this time (or a REALLy high gem offer, but i'd prefer EUR only for fullbodies at this time) [*]Busts and halfbodies i can do for either EUR or Gems as always [/LIST] I'm incredibly sorry for these temporary guidelines, but I have to try and be stricter with myself and the first step is to learn to value my time and efforts! Overall, I'd like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for supporting me over the course of this shop being open, though! Just seeing people interested in my chicken scratch is enough to make me want to keep drawing q-q)/ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] ------------- [emoji=scroll size=1][b]SLOTS :[/b] [LIST=1] [*]EURO [emoji=money bag size=1] [*]EURO [emoji=money bag size=1] [*]EURO [emoji=money bag size=1] [*]EURO/Gem [emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=gem size=1] [*]EURO/Gem [emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=gem size=1] [/LIST] --------------- [size=1]@4O4 @Severynn @Wolfkai @Zac @Bezonox @Blightwyrm @Scorporius @Razatharia @GrimdarkRoxy @bamboo1996 @dearjuliet @Almedha @Yorshka @Cosimia @Seraph822 @Casteller @dragonstars12q @Andraya @Coercion @Lyka @LovelyDeeps @jazzghost @Supremacy @Kitto @GalacticBeast @Sketsifi @Alskasaur @NHDark @TheFortissima @Llaabbam @Weapon @chibimieze @JUN0 @Nejira @KiraTiyuji @TheHoneyCat @Levona @Dytileea @eternatus @PaintedFeathers @Goblincat @findingpears @Farryx @iiUkiro @Salvation @Mysticbl4ze @Silvercats2 @PlanetMarz @NegCol @Bashett @Draconawitches @Kataracts @SpiritHare @LPSvsS @Fanartsy @Seanyx @Drizzlesong @Vampkat71 @NowViewing @Joule @TroubledCloud @TheLocalCryptid @xXRENRAWRXx @Supremacy @StrudleNugget @TheGodQueen @Pride @xxDoxxie @PantheraScience @ado @Niragi @Johan @AceSabo @Metus @YetDarker @Mutation @RedOmega1776 @Mangoeclipse @bovinich @LiitheWarriior @Dianounais @CosmicCanine @Fink[/size]
SHOP'S OPEN AGAIN!
How it'll work:
  • I'm open for EUR and max 2 gem slots if the price offer is high. I'm in some rather serious need of IRL currency to pay for some (mental)health-related things for myself and with classes back up, I don't want to make art that I feel is lowballing me, or waste time that I could spend on art that'll help me pay for essentials orz Art is my job right now, after all-!
  • I'm going to have 5 slots open. EUR will always take priority, and then gem offers of 1k+ onwards. I'm beginning to value myself and my work more (it's a slow process), so please understand!
  • This is NOT first come first serve, and I will not reserve slots. I hold the right to take those orders which I want, I have no obligation to accept all! I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time or energy for that anymore orz
  • I will not be doing fullbodies unless it is chibi/signature chibi style, and they will only be up for EUR at this time (or a REALLy high gem offer, but i'd prefer EUR only for fullbodies at this time)
  • Busts and halfbodies i can do for either EUR or Gems as always

I'm incredibly sorry for these temporary guidelines, but I have to try and be stricter with myself and the first step is to learn to value my time and efforts!
Overall, I'd like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for supporting me over the course of this shop being open, though! Just seeing people interested in my chicken scratch is enough to make me want to keep drawing q-q)/
SLOTS :
  1. EURO
  2. EURO
  3. EURO
  4. EURO/Gem
  5. EURO/Gem

@4O4 @Severynn @Wolfkai @Zac @Bezonox @Blightwyrm @Scorporius @Razatharia @GrimdarkRoxy @bamboo1996 @dearjuliet @Almedha @Yorshka @Cosimia @Seraph822 @Casteller @dragonstars12q @Andraya @Coercion @Lyka @LovelyDeeps @jazzghost @Supremacy @Kitto @GalacticBeast @Sketsifi @Alskasaur @NHDark @TheFortissima @Llaabbam @Weapon @chibimieze @JUN0 @Nejira @KiraTiyuji @TheHoneyCat @Levona @Dytileea @eternatus @PaintedFeathers @Goblincat @findingpears @Farryx @iiUkiro @Salvation @Mysticbl4ze @Silvercats2 @PlanetMarz @NegCol @Bashett @Draconawitches @Kataracts @SpiritHare @LPSvsS @Fanartsy @Seanyx @Drizzlesong @Vampkat71 @NowViewing @Joule @TroubledCloud @TheLocalCryptid @xXRENRAWRXx @Supremacy @StrudleNugget @TheGodQueen @Pride @xxDoxxie @PantheraScience @ado @Niragi @Johan @AceSabo @Metus @YetDarker @Mutation @RedOmega1776 @Mangoeclipse @bovinich @LiitheWarriior @Dianounais @CosmicCanine @Fink
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Heya! I'd like to know how much a traditional bust would cost for a euro slot?
Heya! I'd like to know how much a traditional bust would cost for a euro slot?
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
@Dianounais
I'm not currently offering traditional art, that's in my other (semi open, kinda temporary) shop! But depending on what you'd like drawn i wouldn't be opposed to making you a trad bust c:

As of right now i don't have any prices for Trad art, so i suppose you can feel free to offer what you'd think is right, depending on what you'd like! I can't promise anything, but we'll see ^^
@Dianounais
I'm not currently offering traditional art, that's in my other (semi open, kinda temporary) shop! But depending on what you'd like drawn i wouldn't be opposed to making you a trad bust c:

As of right now i don't have any prices for Trad art, so i suppose you can feel free to offer what you'd think is right, depending on what you'd like! I can't promise anything, but we'll see ^^
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
That's okay! Digital art is fine too :3 But if you [i]do [/i]accept trad art for her, I was thinking maybe 15-20€ for a bust? I'd like a bust of this gal, if she's not too complicated to make ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68747322][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687474/68747322_350.png[/img][/url] Do you also draw primal eyes/accents or do you charge more for it? (if it's just the bust, it would be the little cressent next to the eye ^^)
That's okay! Digital art is fine too :3 But if you do accept trad art for her, I was thinking maybe 15-20€ for a bust?

I'd like a bust of this gal, if she's not too complicated to make ^^

68747322_350.png

Do you also draw primal eyes/accents or do you charge more for it? (if it's just the bust, it would be the little cressent next to the eye ^^)
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 178 179