Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN) Soul's Commision Shop[new prices]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7zZsoad.jpg[/img] [size=1]Temporary banner until I eventually make one for this specifically[/size] (link to original post= https://www.deviantart.com/bloodofbeasts/journal/Commission-Info-965330627 Hello hello, here's (hopefully) all the info you need to get a commission from me, now onto the details What I won't/can't do: -Nudity(shirtless guys is okay) -NSFW (gore/blood/violence is accepted) -Anything against my religion -Horse fullybodies (unless you want mlp style) -Excessive Mech (skills not up to snuff yet) -Characters with no clear colored reference What I can/will do: -Ocs -Fanart -Anthro/furry/humaniod -Humans -Feral -multiple characters in one -Character sketch pages(ask for a quote) Not sure if what you want applies? Just message me ^w^ --------- Turnaround time may be from a week to a month depending on what you want Wips are available I use Colors Live to draw my digital art I retain the right to use the artwork for examples, advertising, and posting on any site I use Please do not: sell the artwork claim credit or put anywhere without credit use for AI training without permission There is not currently a commission form, sorry. Message me with details --- Prices and commission types (I apologize for the pixelatedness, couldn't get it to not do that) [img]https://i.imgur.com/kj2hYmq.jpg[/img] Fully Rendered base prices: -Full-body: 45$ = 4500g -Half-body: 40$ =4000g -Bust: 35$ =3500g -Head-shot: 25$ =2500g ~~~ Sketch base prices: -Full-body: 20$ =2000g -Half-body: 15$ =1500g -Bust: 10$ =1000g -Head-shot: 5$ =500g ~~~ Line Art base prices: -Full-body: 35$ =3500g -Half-body: 30$ =3000g -Bust: 25$ =2500g -Head-shot: 15$ =1500g ~~~ Illustration base prices: -Full-body: 65$ =6500g -Half-body: 60$ =6000g -Bust: 55$ =5500g -Head-shot: 45$ =4500g -Complex background+20$ =2000g ~~~ Experimental base prices: -Full-body: 53$ =5300g -Half-body: 45$ =4500g -Bust: 37$ =3700g -Head-shot: 25$ =2500g Background+10$ =1000g Additional info -Each additional character adds half of base price -Character complexity may add to base price but never take away from base price Payment info -[s]Currently only taking payment through paypal in USD[/s] Treasure, gems, usd, genes, and wishlist items now accepted -50%/half of commission total must be paid upon confirmation of acceptance for commission, remaining half upon completion -Please do not commission me if you cannot afford my prices I believe that's everything, if you have ANY questions just ask, I don't bite additional examples of my art can be found throughout my deviant art and Colors live galleries [color=blue]Accepted Payment: !!Currently only usd or wishlist items!! (half of the payment after confirming order and half after completion, this is to guarentee I get paid for my efforts whether I started or finished the art, if the customer changes their mind halfway through ) ~Treasure ~Gems (Ratio is 1g=1000t) ~Eggs ~Chests ~USD (Paypal only) ~Love my art but don't have currency to spend? I also would love art of my dergs in exchange(essentially an Art trade)[/color] [size=5][center]Have questions? Don't be afraid to ask![/center][/size] Want to see more examples? [url=https://www.colorslive.com/artist/Manga-Soul]Colors Gallery[/url] *Slight gore warning
7zZsoad.jpg
Temporary banner until I eventually make one for this specifically

(link to original post= https://www.deviantart.com/bloodofbeasts/journal/Commission-Info-965330627

Hello hello, here's (hopefully) all the info you need to get a commission from me, now onto the details

What I won't/can't do:

-Nudity(shirtless guys is okay)

-NSFW (gore/blood/violence is accepted)

-Anything against my religion

-Horse fullybodies (unless you want mlp style)

-Excessive Mech (skills not up to snuff yet)

-Characters with no clear colored reference

What I can/will do:

-Ocs

-Fanart

-Anthro/furry/humaniod

-Humans

-Feral

-multiple characters in one

-Character sketch pages(ask for a quote)

Not sure if what you want applies? Just message me ^w^

Turnaround time may be from a week to a month depending on what you want

Wips are available

I use Colors Live to draw my digital art

I retain the right to use the artwork for examples, advertising, and posting on any site I use

Please do not:

sell the artwork

claim credit or put anywhere without credit

use for AI training without permission

There is not currently a commission form, sorry. Message me with details

---

Prices and commission types

(I apologize for the pixelatedness, couldn't get it to not do that)
kj2hYmq.jpg

Fully Rendered base prices:

-Full-body: 45$ = 4500g

-Half-body: 40$ =4000g

-Bust: 35$ =3500g

-Head-shot: 25$ =2500g

~~~

Sketch base prices:

-Full-body: 20$ =2000g

-Half-body: 15$ =1500g

-Bust: 10$ =1000g

-Head-shot: 5$ =500g

~~~

Line Art base prices:

-Full-body: 35$ =3500g

-Half-body: 30$ =3000g

-Bust: 25$ =2500g

-Head-shot: 15$ =1500g

~~~

Illustration base prices:

-Full-body: 65$ =6500g

-Half-body: 60$ =6000g

-Bust: 55$ =5500g

-Head-shot: 45$ =4500g

-Complex background+20$ =2000g

~~~

Experimental base prices:

-Full-body: 53$ =5300g

-Half-body: 45$ =4500g

-Bust: 37$ =3700g

-Head-shot: 25$ =2500g

Background+10$ =1000g

Additional info

-Each additional character adds half of base price

-Character complexity may add to base price but never take away from base price

Payment info

-Currently only taking payment through paypal in USD Treasure, gems, usd, genes, and wishlist items now accepted

-50%/half of commission total must be paid upon confirmation of acceptance for commission, remaining half upon completion

-Please do not commission me if you cannot afford my prices

I believe that's everything, if you have ANY questions just ask, I don't bite

additional examples of my art can be found throughout my deviant art and Colors live galleries

Accepted Payment: !!Currently only usd or wishlist items!!
(half of the payment after confirming order and half after completion, this is to guarentee I get paid for my efforts whether I started or finished the art, if the customer changes their mind halfway through )
~Treasure
~Gems
(Ratio is 1g=1000t)
~Eggs
~Chests
~USD (Paypal only)
~Love my art but don't have currency to spend? I also would love art of my dergs in exchange(essentially an Art trade)

Have questions? Don't be afraid to ask!

Want to see more examples? Colors Gallery *Slight gore warning

Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
FAQ
Not that they've been asked
Can I sell your art?
NO. You can not sell or regift my art. there are no buts about this.
What if I sell/give away the dragon/character with the art?
That is totally fine, The art is attached to the dragon/character not to you.
How do I credit you?
Either link the art back here or to my account. Or you can put a link next to the art.(If you put the art somewhere other that FR, just ask me)
Can I edit your art?
No. If you wish to shrink or enlarge the art that is fine, but you cannot remove or add or change anything else about it.
Why these prices?
Answer pending for new prices

What Program do you use?
Colors Live on Switch OLED
Why aren't the backgrounds transparent?
Because the program doesn't do that.
Why can't I have free art?
Because, as something my sister found once said, I am a Artist, this does not mean I will work for free. I have bills to pay just like you. Thank you for understanding.
How old are you?
Why the heck do you want or need to know? That's not something I'm telling you, guess.

FAQ
Not that they've been asked
Can I sell your art?
NO. You can not sell or regift my art. there are no buts about this.
What if I sell/give away the dragon/character with the art?
That is totally fine, The art is attached to the dragon/character not to you.
How do I credit you?
Either link the art back here or to my account. Or you can put a link next to the art.(If you put the art somewhere other that FR, just ask me)
Can I edit your art?
No. If you wish to shrink or enlarge the art that is fine, but you cannot remove or add or change anything else about it.
Why these prices?
Answer pending for new prices

What Program do you use?
Colors Live on Switch OLED
Why aren't the backgrounds transparent?
Because the program doesn't do that.
Why can't I have free art?
Because, as something my sister found once said, I am a Artist, this does not mean I will work for free. I have bills to pay just like you. Thank you for understanding.
How old are you?
Why the heck do you want or need to know? That's not something I'm telling you, guess.

AyVZZ5D.png
Finished
Click to see the picture
I keep forgetting to update this
For TuxTheStrayCat|For TuxTheStrayCat|For TuxTheStrayCat|For TuxTheStrayCat|For Stormytehcat11|For TheUnhingedOwl|For MidnightFlower|For MidnightFlower|All before this point were done before the remodel|For Sysirauta|For Amosius|For TuxTheStrayCat|For TuxTheStrayCat|For JaxFlies|For StarNinja|For FriendlyDragon|For OnyxBat

Finished
Click to see the picture
I keep forgetting to update this
For TuxTheStrayCat|For TuxTheStrayCat|For TuxTheStrayCat|For TuxTheStrayCat|For Stormytehcat11|For TheUnhingedOwl|For MidnightFlower|For MidnightFlower|All before this point were done before the remodel|For Sysirauta|For Amosius|For TuxTheStrayCat|For TuxTheStrayCat|For JaxFlies|For StarNinja|For FriendlyDragon|For OnyxBat

AyVZZ5D.png
@ZirconianAshes

Image/link of character/dragon: https://toyhou.se/12861154.qon-ruhi
What you want: lined fullbody
What you're paying with: treasure
Expression/pose: something majestic, or just standing proud; prefer a stoic expression
Anything else I need to know: nope!
May I use your Commission as an example in my shop? sure!

Image/link of character/dragon: https://toyhou.se/12852426.cloud-pupper
Expression/pose: whatever you vibe with, they're pretty undeveloped so anything is fine!
@ZirconianAshes

Image/link of character/dragon: https://toyhou.se/12861154.qon-ruhi
Expression/pose: something majestic, or just standing proud; prefer a stoic expression

Image/link of character/dragon: https://toyhou.se/12852426.cloud-pupper
Expression/pose: whatever you vibe with, they're pretty undeveloped so anything is fine!
@TuxTheStrayCat
Those are some great ocs, I love arcanines!
Your order comes to a total of 140kt, if you would like to send a CR now or after I finish your com but before I give it to you is up to you
Thanks for commissioning!
@TuxTheStrayCat
Those are some great ocs, I love arcanines!
Your order comes to a total of 140kt, if you would like to send a CR now or after I finish your com but before I give it to you is up to you
Thanks for commissioning!
AyVZZ5D.png
@ZirconianAshes awesome, thank you so much! I am excited to see what you do with them :D Sending payment now!
@ZirconianAshes awesome, thank you so much! I am excited to see what you do with them :D Sending payment now!
@TuxTheStrayCat your orders are done! [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/jpg_512x512/4653401-EIFlgtmvltym2cSx.jpg[/img] [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/jpg_512x512/4653400-xRkJiHrZ7x7UMmq0.jpg[/img] they were quite fun I hope I did everything right, if anything's wrong pls tell me and don't forget to credit me in some way!
@TuxTheStrayCat
your orders are done!
4653401-EIFlgtmvltym2cSx.jpg
4653400-xRkJiHrZ7x7UMmq0.jpg
they were quite fun
I hope I did everything right, if anything's wrong pls tell me
and don't forget to credit me in some way!
AyVZZ5D.png
This may be a lot to ask since you said light mech... but could you draw this girl? It certainly doesn't have to be as detailed, and I'll pay extra. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1873845&skin=40976&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
This may be a lot to ask since you said light mech... but could you draw this girl? It certainly doesn't have to be as detailed, and I'll pay extra.
scry?sdid=1873845&skin=40976&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
@Stormytehcat11
I think I could do that, it might be a little simplified yes; thank you for asking about it, could you fill out the order form for me? It helps me not to go crazy
@Stormytehcat11
I think I could do that, it might be a little simplified yes; thank you for asking about it, could you fill out the order form for me? It helps me not to go crazy
AyVZZ5D.png
Of course! I just wanted to make sure you were ok with/able to do it before sending the form. [b]Image/link of character/dragon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1873845&skin=40976&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]What you want:[/b] Lined fullbody, no backgroud [b]What you're paying with:[/b] 105 Gems [b]Expression/pose:[/b] Something kind of friendly, but not too much since it's also supposed to be pretty intimidating [b]Anything else I need to know:[/b] Try to emphasize the saw in it's mouth as well, such as with movement. And of course, don't draw the clear parts. Take as much time as you need! [b]May I use your Commission as an example in my shop?[/b] Yup!
Of course! I just wanted to make sure you were ok with/able to do it before sending the form.

Image/link of character/dragon:
scry?sdid=1873845&skin=40976&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
What you want: Lined fullbody, no backgroud
What you're paying with: 105 Gems
Expression/pose: Something kind of friendly, but not too much since it's also supposed to be pretty intimidating
Anything else I need to know: Try to emphasize the saw in it's mouth as well, such as with movement. And of course, don't draw the clear parts. Take as much time as you need!
May I use your Commission as an example in my shop? Yup!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20