Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Art of Mourning - USD [OPEN]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67
@surutyo

Ahh I love it!!! Thanks so much :D
@surutyo

Ahh I love it!!! Thanks so much :D
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@TeenyTK *crashes through the window* Guess who decided to not be a piece of trash this time! Here are your sketches! XD [url=https://sta.sh/01xpwevi19qf][img]https://i.imgur.com/hZtC2pK.png[/img][/url] [url=https://sta.sh/01og8zs1h08s][img]https://i.imgur.com/8kctP5x.png[/img][/url] I'm actually quite proud of both of them! They were lots of fun as always [emoji=heart size=1] (Tho my fav work I did for you might still be Hrimfaxi... I had lots of fun portraying him :P) Hope you like themmm thanks for ordering again [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@TeenyTK
*crashes through the window*
Guess who decided to not be a piece of trash this time! Here are your sketches! XD
hZtC2pK.png
8kctP5x.png

I'm actually quite proud of both of them! They were lots of fun as always (Tho my fav work I did for you might still be Hrimfaxi... I had lots of fun portraying him :P)

Hope you like themmm thanks for ordering again
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Just commenting so I have this saved :3
Just commenting so I have this saved :3
V8gagRz.png
Bwahaaa, sorry about the delayed response :'))

And lmaoo pffts xD They're so pretty tho?? ;_; Thank you omg <33 They're beautiful, I really love Gríma's expression like??? Yes it's on point. Exceptional work as always :DD There is definitively a chance I will end up bothering you again for more of these ngl... p sure you're just stuck with me at this point until I've somehow managed to get art for all the dragons oops

Lets be honest tho, not much can measure up to Hrimfaxi lmao he's always too much fun :PP
Bwahaaa, sorry about the delayed response :'))

And lmaoo pffts xD They're so pretty tho?? ;_; Thank you omg <33 They're beautiful, I really love Gríma's expression like??? Yes it's on point. Exceptional work as always :DD There is definitively a chance I will end up bothering you again for more of these ngl... p sure you're just stuck with me at this point until I've somehow managed to get art for all the dragons oops

Lets be honest tho, not much can measure up to Hrimfaxi lmao he's always too much fun :PP
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@TeenyTK No worries at all! XD Aaaa thanks!! [emoji=heart size=1] I'm so happy you've been enjoying my work. Also no problem lol, I'll gladly draw more dragons for you ;P I believe in Hrimfaxi supremacy <3
@TeenyTK No worries at all! XD

Aaaa thanks!! I'm so happy you've been enjoying my work. Also no problem lol, I'll gladly draw more dragons for you ;P

I believe in Hrimfaxi supremacy <3

I mean heck, I would happily order another few right now?? :')) Fuel my art addiction lmao.

... seriously, I intended to wait a little before jumping you with more dragons but self-control is a concept I do not comprehend apparently. :D So if you'd be down, I would absolutely love another pair of fullbody sketches like these of Olsson and Vili??

Ooo he would love that omg xD
I mean heck, I would happily order another few right now?? :')) Fuel my art addiction lmao.

... seriously, I intended to wait a little before jumping you with more dragons but self-control is a concept I do not comprehend apparently. :D So if you'd be down, I would absolutely love another pair of fullbody sketches like these of Olsson and Vili??

Ooo he would love that omg xD
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@TeenyTK Oh sure, with pleasure haha! I love how Vili looks omg <33
That'll be $16 as usual aaaand do you have my Paypal somewhere? XDD
@TeenyTK Oh sure, with pleasure haha! I love how Vili looks omg <33
That'll be $16 as usual aaaand do you have my Paypal somewhere? XDD

Ahhh I'm so happy with how he ended up, it's been such a transformation lmao. From basic Guardian to Spiral to pretty little Veilspun boy ;_; Cannot wait to finally get him some art!

And to literally everyone's surprise, yes? :o P sure it's got you saved by now and you're like the only one I've been sending 16$ to lmao. I'll send over the pay right away, let me know if (for some reason) it doesn't go through :D
Ahhh I'm so happy with how he ended up, it's been such a transformation lmao. From basic Guardian to Spiral to pretty little Veilspun boy ;_; Cannot wait to finally get him some art!

And to literally everyone's surprise, yes? :o P sure it's got you saved by now and you're like the only one I've been sending 16$ to lmao. I'll send over the pay right away, let me know if (for some reason) it doesn't go through :D
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@TeenyTK Such transformations are the best ;P He's very pretty. I almost regret I'm not drawing a coloured illustration of him. XDD

Money received and all's good, haha! Thank you so much ^__^
@TeenyTK Such transformations are the best ;P He's very pretty. I almost regret I'm not drawing a coloured illustration of him. XDD

Money received and all's good, haha! Thank you so much ^__^

Maybe one day I'll splurge on some coloured ones :U When I've got some more cash to spend lmao. And ayy, awesome. Paypal actually did good :o
Maybe one day I'll splurge on some coloured ones :U When I've got some more cash to spend lmao. And ayy, awesome. Paypal actually did good :o
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67