Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Art of Mourning - USD [OPEN]
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67
Up!~
Up!~
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Bumpy bump~
Bumpy bump~

[emoji=firework size=1]

Bump
Bump

[emoji=amber mosquito size=1]

@TeenyTK Oh hi hello, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZUcpVmEHuk&ab_channel=billwurtz]your local friendly trash here[/url] The sketches are doneeee fhjdskjs I hope that despite another obnoxious delay you can tell I had lots of fun with them? XD [s]Also yes I love how Vili looks and I adore his story and in general he's so beautiful I can't[/s] Olsson was my first ever attempt to draw a Snapper but I'm so happy with how he came out! <3 I hope you like them, once again sorry it took me so long ;w; [url=https://sta.sh/0hxuf1pmrc9][img]https://i.imgur.com/I53WNHG.png[/img][/url] [url=https://sta.sh/0cqfu5lldfd][img]https://i.imgur.com/ySOxaUm.png[/img][/url]
@TeenyTK Oh hi hello, your local friendly trash here

The sketches are doneeee fhjdskjs I hope that despite another obnoxious delay you can tell I had lots of fun with them? XD Also yes I love how Vili looks and I adore his story and in general he's so beautiful I can't
Olsson was my first ever attempt to draw a Snapper but I'm so happy with how he came out! <3
I hope you like them, once again sorry it took me so long ;w;

I53WNHG.png

ySOxaUm.png

Ahhh they're perfect ;A; I don't mind the wait lmao, I'm not in a rush :P Vili finally getting the love he deserves!! And Olsson looks so good, I never woulda thought you hadn't drawn a Snapper before??? :o He looks so happy, too!! ;A; Magnificent work, as always.

... so eh. d'ya wanna draw some more dragons lmao
Ahhh they're perfect ;A; I don't mind the wait lmao, I'm not in a rush :P Vili finally getting the love he deserves!! And Olsson looks so good, I never woulda thought you hadn't drawn a Snapper before??? :o He looks so happy, too!! ;A; Magnificent work, as always.

... so eh. d'ya wanna draw some more dragons lmao
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Okei lol, how'd two days pass already WHAT I'm so glad to hear that! ;A; It's super heartwarming to see you're enjoying my work [emoji=heart size=1] Also YES give Vili all the love HE'S BEAUTIFUL Honestly though Olsson is just as beautiful, just in a different way, HAHA Ayyy! I wanted to make him look happy :D Glad I was able to accomplish that! And yeah sure, I'd be delighted to! I'm just a lil' worried that I'm gonna have to raise the prices a little yet again... Paypal raised their fees and I'm just like. Why. You make a buttload of money anyway and you can't be trusted at all, why make people even angrier with your [i]services[/i] LOL
@TeenyTK Okei lol, how'd two days pass already WHAT
I'm so glad to hear that! ;A; It's super heartwarming to see you're enjoying my work Also YES give Vili all the love HE'S BEAUTIFUL
Honestly though Olsson is just as beautiful, just in a different way, HAHA
Ayyy! I wanted to make him look happy :D Glad I was able to accomplish that!

And yeah sure, I'd be delighted to! I'm just a lil' worried that I'm gonna have to raise the prices a little yet again... Paypal raised their fees and I'm just like. Why. You make a buttload of money anyway and you can't be trusted at all, why make people even angrier with your services LOL

It do that sometimes :oo And fff how could I not?? It's lovely <33 They're definitively different kinds of beautiful, yeah, lmao. Poor Olsson went totally unloved for so long, too, I'm just so excited to finally have some art of him ;A; Him and Vili were definitively the accidentally ignored ones lmao.

Awesome! <3 I don't mind an increase in price at all, so that's no problem as far as I'm concerned c: And lmao, yeah, Paypal doesn't seem to understand just how much of a chaotic mess it is sometimes :'))

Would it be okay to get two this time as well? :')) I've been dying to get some art for everyone Skade and Aasmund lately?? I don't even know why, it just do be like that sometimes lmao.
It do that sometimes :oo And fff how could I not?? It's lovely <33 They're definitively different kinds of beautiful, yeah, lmao. Poor Olsson went totally unloved for so long, too, I'm just so excited to finally have some art of him ;A; Him and Vili were definitively the accidentally ignored ones lmao.

Awesome! <3 I don't mind an increase in price at all, so that's no problem as far as I'm concerned c: And lmao, yeah, Paypal doesn't seem to understand just how much of a chaotic mess it is sometimes :'))

Would it be okay to get two this time as well? :')) I've been dying to get some art for everyone Skade and Aasmund lately?? I don't even know why, it just do be like that sometimes lmao.
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Yeppp >:( fhsjfkds I'm super happy to hear that! [emoji=heart size=1] Thank youuuu I'm glad I could give them some well-deserved love with my drawings >w< Woah, sweet! <3 So I think two sketches would be $20 now? I need to adjust the pricing in the main post as well, aaaaa And of course! Also wait I already drew Skade didn't I? OAO *checks* Yeah I did! XD You want me to draw her again or XDD someone else hahaha Aasmund looks amazing, it'll be refreshing to draw a Spiral! :D
@TeenyTK Yeppp >:( fhsjfkds I'm super happy to hear that! Thank youuuu
I'm glad I could give them some well-deserved love with my drawings >w<

Woah, sweet! <3 So I think two sketches would be $20 now? I need to adjust the pricing in the main post as well, aaaaa

And of course! Also wait I already drew Skade didn't I? OAO *checks* Yeah I did! XD You want me to draw her again or XDD someone else hahaha
Aasmund looks amazing, it'll be refreshing to draw a Spiral! :D

1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67