Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Art of Mourning - USD [OPEN]
@surutyo I would like her with her mask on, the new white one, please. And I believe I still have your Paypal, so no worries about that. How much would it be?
@surutyo I would like her with her mask on, the new white one, please. And I believe I still have your Paypal, so no worries about that. How much would it be?
lhhAKyQ.gif
@LPSvsS Okay cool! That'd be $14 ^.^
@LPSvsS Okay cool! That'd be $14 ^.^
Art Shop link
||
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?
trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

blank
Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
| And when I die, I'm buried with the sliver leaves
@surutyo

Sent it over. Thank you!
@surutyo

Sent it over. Thank you!
lhhAKyQ.gif
@LPSvsS Got it! Thank you very much as well :>
@LPSvsS Got it! Thank you very much as well :>
Art Shop link
||

blank
@Trickilicky Greetings, I hope you're doing well! I apologize profusely for this extreme delay, but your comm is finally done. To be frank, I had TONS of fun with it, especially with shading, and it all went much smoother than I had initially thought :D I'm super grateful for the opportunity to draw an Emperor. Hope you like it, thanks a lot for commissioning me and for your patience! [emoji=heart size=1] [url=https://sta.sh/0254bja3bz5y][img]https://i.imgur.com/0daV7WM.png[/img][/url]
@Trickilicky Greetings, I hope you're doing well! I apologize profusely for this extreme delay, but your comm is finally done. To be frank, I had TONS of fun with it, especially with shading, and it all went much smoother than I had initially thought :D I'm super grateful for the opportunity to draw an Emperor.
Hope you like it, thanks a lot for commissioning me and for your patience!

0daV7WM.png
Art Shop link
||

blank
The piece looks absolutely fantastic, thank you so much! It was well worth the wait, and thanks for putting so much time and effort into it!! <3<3
The piece looks absolutely fantastic, thank you so much! It was well worth the wait, and thanks for putting so much time and effort into it!! <3<3
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky Thank you so much for the kind words, it means the world to me! <33
@Trickilicky Thank you so much for the kind words, it means the world to me! <33
Art Shop link
||

blank
@TeenyTK Hello! I was hoping I'd be able to finish both of them today, but I ran out of time XD So have Modi's sketch for the time being and Sadr will be finished tomorrow! :> [url=https://sta.sh/07xwlf7utw3][img]https://i.imgur.com/NKTZwR9.png[/img][/url] I actually adore this guy. It was fun to draw him [emoji=heart size=1]
@TeenyTK Hello!
I was hoping I'd be able to finish both of them today, but I ran out of time XD So have Modi's sketch for the time being and Sadr will be finished tomorrow! :>

NKTZwR9.png

I actually adore this guy. It was fun to draw him
Art Shop link
||

blank
Ahhh, he's so pretty omg ;_; Thank you, I love that so much <3 I'm so glad these babies are finally getting some art lmao, poor things have gone neglected so long :'))

No rush lmao, I don't mind the wait :P
Ahhh, he's so pretty omg ;_; Thank you, I love that so much <3 I'm so glad these babies are finally getting some art lmao, poor things have gone neglected so long :'))

No rush lmao, I don't mind the wait :P
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
Mini bump~
Mini bump~
Art Shop link
||

blank