Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PlagueArt]Scrimshaw Scrawls OVER
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45
@sienne @lantian got both you guys! (Lantian i'll be sending you a PM regarding your plush in just a moment!)
@sienne @lantian got both you guys! (Lantian i'll be sending you a PM regarding your plush in just a moment!)
@Tavvi
74 dragons incoming!
72 level 7s, 2 level 8s
Should be enough to finish up one order and add 2 levels to a second order if I did the math right.
@Tavvi
74 dragons incoming!
72 level 7s, 2 level 8s
Should be enough to finish up one order and add 2 levels to a second order if I did the math right.
QFXpYkj.png
@tafficat i'll double check for you once i get them over and recorded! I'll pull in a few mins (give you time to list them). If you can PM me once you get done that would be awesome. I want to verify a color choice on one of the orders.
@tafficat i'll double check for you once i get them over and recorded! I'll pull in a few mins (give you time to list them). If you can PM me once you get done that would be awesome. I want to verify a color choice on one of the orders.
@Theine

Thank you~ Your patience is appreciated. <3

And I'm glad to hear that! :D I have no issue with paying the extra 50 levels to have her electrike included, so you can go ahead and mark me down for that!
@Theine

Thank you~ Your patience is appreciated. <3

And I'm glad to hear that! :D I have no issue with paying the extra 50 levels to have her electrike included, so you can go ahead and mark me down for that!
@Katsuji alrighty, go ahead and post the order form in this thread nd ill add you !! ^^

@Fantastea added! x
@Katsuji alrighty, go ahead and post the order form in this thread nd ill add you !! ^^

@Fantastea added! x
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Tavvi
I can definitely do that! I'm on mobile atm but as soon as I'm on my desktop I'll put down your slot :3
@Tavvi
I can definitely do that! I'm on mobile atm but as soon as I'm on my desktop I'll put down your slot :3
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@Oceanas slot has opened up for you! post my order form to claim, you have 24 hours ^^
@Oceanas slot has opened up for you! post my order form to claim, you have 24 hours ^^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

[center]More completed orders, as usual please let me know if you want anything changed! [img]https://i.ibb.co/C2wdbPn/Foddart-inkexplosions-2.png[/img] @inkexplosions [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZB0YHdP/Foddart-Hana.png[/img] @Hana[/center]
More completed orders, as usual please let me know if you want anything changed!

Foddart-inkexplosions-2.png
@inkexplosions

Foddart-Hana.png
@Hana
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
@FrostWynd You're welcome! I've got you noted down. :D
@FrostWynd You're welcome! I've got you noted down. :D
8pynFqQ.png
[center]finished piece for RubieKanary [img]https://i.postimg.cc/fyPrwyW5/rubiekanary.png[/img] [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center]
finished piece for RubieKanary
rubiekanary.png

SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45