Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PlagueArt]Scrimshaw Scrawls OVER
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45
@Katsuji a slot has opened up for u! please let me know within 24 hours if you want to claim it !
@Katsuji a slot has opened up for u! please let me know within 24 hours if you want to claim it !
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Tavvi
Username: Tafficat
ID:143553
Egg Color: Surprise me!
Color 1 - Body Color: White
Color 2 - Wings: White
Color 3 - Spikes/Horns: Cream
Extras (if any) - Including accent color under wings, eye color: Light pink or ice blue eyes, please!
@Tavvi
Username: Tafficat
ID:143553
Egg Color: Surprise me!
Color 1 - Body Color: White
Color 2 - Wings: White
Color 3 - Spikes/Horns: Cream
Extras (if any) - Including accent color under wings, eye color: Light pink or ice blue eyes, please!
QFXpYkj.png
@ArcticEira I'm not technically closed XD Depending on what you are looking for I can add you in. I do also take USD but through my FB shop most often (I don't have a shop set up on here). I'm running a tad low on some colors (such as gold and lavender) but I'm willing to work you in as long as you don't mind a slight wait in getting your plush! (It takes a couple days min to make each one and I've a decent list running rn).
@ArcticEira I'm not technically closed XD Depending on what you are looking for I can add you in. I do also take USD but through my FB shop most often (I don't have a shop set up on here). I'm running a tad low on some colors (such as gold and lavender) but I'm willing to work you in as long as you don't mind a slight wait in getting your plush! (It takes a couple days min to make each one and I've a decent list running rn).
@UnicornChild132, @TigressRising, @Nearku

Chibi Asian-Styled Dragon Pinglist folks! I'm opening more slots as long as you don't mind a minor wait for me to make and ship out! Feel free to claim a slot if a wait is ok with you (won't be long) and make sure to post it here with the order form!
@UnicornChild132, @TigressRising, @Nearku

Chibi Asian-Styled Dragon Pinglist folks! I'm opening more slots as long as you don't mind a minor wait for me to make and ship out! Feel free to claim a slot if a wait is ok with you (won't be long) and make sure to post it here with the order form!
Alright then. Thanks!

@Tavvi
Username: Sienne
ID: 349949
Egg Color: Red
Color 1 - Body Color: Black
Color 2 - Wings: Black
Color 3 - Spikes/Horns: red
Extras (if any) - Including accent color under wings, eye color:
Yellow eyes
accent color under wings - red
Alright then. Thanks!

@Tavvi
Username: Sienne
ID: 349949
Egg Color: Red
Color 1 - Body Color: Black
Color 2 - Wings: Black
Color 3 - Spikes/Horns: red
Extras (if any) - Including accent color under wings, eye color:
Yellow eyes
accent color under wings - red
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne I suggest maybe black wings with red underneath? I'll mark you down! 1250 lvls!
@Sienne I suggest maybe black wings with red underneath? I'll mark you down! 1250 lvls!
@Fantastea Here you go! Please let me know if you want anything changed. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/131438228828979200/676924247766990878/Foddart_2.png[/img]
@Fantastea Here you go! Please let me know if you want anything changed.

Foddart_2.png
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
@Emakaru

I'll put you down for a slot! It's 20 levels for a poem up to five verses, so feel free to send levels whenever you'd like! For each verse after that, it's another 3. :)
@Emakaru

I'll put you down for a slot! It's 20 levels for a poem up to five verses, so feel free to send levels whenever you'd like! For each verse after that, it's another 3. :)
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@Fantelle, yes, I would like to claim a slot!
@Fantelle, yes, I would like to claim a slot!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Tavvi

oh, ok. In that case, I changed the horns/spikes to red and eyes to yellow.
@Tavvi

oh, ok. In that case, I changed the horns/spikes to red and eyes to yellow.
Vj90o7H.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45