Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PlagueArt]Scrimshaw Scrawls OVER
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45
@Tavvi

Sending 118 level 5 dragons which should complete my order. Thank you!
@Tavvi

Sending 118 level 5 dragons which should complete my order. Thank you!
Vj90o7H.png
@sienne K! gimme a few mins to pull and record! Yup completes your order thanks!
@sienne K! gimme a few mins to pull and record! Yup completes your order thanks!
@PijukVonGacy I missed the first ping somehow but aaah, they're both amazing! Thank you so much! :D
@PijukVonGacy I missed the first ping somehow but aaah, they're both amazing! Thank you so much! :D
Na5WGHa.png
@Tavvi
58 more level 7s coming in! 406 levels total

All sent. *polishing cannon*
Tomorrow, you will get more!
@Tavvi
58 more level 7s coming in! 406 levels total

All sent. *polishing cannon*
Tomorrow, you will get more!
QFXpYkj.png
@PijukVonGacy Username: Quinnelia ID: 454406 Dragon: AHH I CAN'T CHOOSE so artist's choice between Aidziam or Pandora [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50386350] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503864/50386350_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13650188] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136502/13650188_350.png[/img] [/url] I want a: sketchy bust Info: Aidziam is my sea monster boy! He looks a little scary but he's really very gentle (unless you bother his fishy friends). He loves to take care of the fish that live in the reef and seaweed that's grown on him. If he's chosen could he please have a couple of his fish added? They're technically not in the bust area but they're important for his character. Pandora was an exalt rescue along with her mate. She's very kind and maternal so I suppose a serene/happy expression for her if she's chosen? I'm bad at stories and explaining things that might be helpful, sorry [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Price: 150 Levels (but let me know if anything would require more)
@PijukVonGacy

Username: Quinnelia
ID: 454406
Dragon: AHH I CAN'T CHOOSE so artist's choice between Aidziam or Pandora

50386350_350.png

13650188_350.png

I want a: sketchy bust
Info: Aidziam is my sea monster boy! He looks a little scary but he's really very gentle (unless you bother his fishy friends). He loves to take care of the fish that live in the reef and seaweed that's grown on him. If he's chosen could he please have a couple of his fish added? They're technically not in the bust area but they're important for his character.

Pandora was an exalt rescue along with her mate. She's very kind and maternal so I suppose a serene/happy expression for her if she's chosen? I'm bad at stories and explaining things that might be helpful, sorry

Price: 150 Levels (but let me know if anything would require more)
nap4Srm.gif xxOKhaNlN.pngxxiP9oglg.gifxxlEMWLm7.png
@dadminkestler thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] She looks so cute :D
@dadminkestler thank you so much! She looks so cute :D
EGjlGzP.png
@silver202
@Lynchly

Two spots have opened up for my sketchy headshots, and you both had asked to be on the pinglist for that option. ^-^
@silver202
@Lynchly

Two spots have opened up for my sketchy headshots, and you both had asked to be on the pinglist for that option. ^-^
@Katsuji recorded! i'll get started after payment's been made ! x
@kavalkade got you down !
@Katsuji recorded! i'll get started after payment's been made ! x
@kavalkade got you down !
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@ButtRocks

Sending another 200 levels for Sheta. 1t PAs of 20 dragons x 10 levels.
@ButtRocks

Sending another 200 levels for Sheta. 1t PAs of 20 dragons x 10 levels.
w6Voqf6.png
@Silver202 @Abs0lute @Fantastea @kavalkade
so in light of earth flipping us, im opening up slots for all of yall! please post my order form to claim your slot. note that these will be completed asap, but with the amount of ongoing orders i have it'll be up to a couple of weeks. u.u

and @Amorah reminder that you have until the 15th to pay! x
@Silver202 @Abs0lute @Fantastea @kavalkade
so in light of earth flipping us, im opening up slots for all of yall! please post my order form to claim your slot. note that these will be completed asap, but with the amount of ongoing orders i have it'll be up to a couple of weeks. u.u

and @Amorah reminder that you have until the 15th to pay! x
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45