Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Bird's Art Corner 2.0 [g/t]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@LonelyBird
That's awesome! Thanks so much! I'll send over payment now!
@LonelyBird
That's awesome! Thanks so much! I'll send over payment now!
Hello again @LonelyBird I have another request for you! :D What would you like? ([b]Sketch[/b], Gijinka, Full) B+W or [b]Color[/b]? (if Sketch or Gijinka) Apparel? Any that fits within the head/bust area, please! Payment? (Pure gem/[b]treasure[/b], mixed payments with items?) Link to dragon/reference image: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436389/43638854_350.png[/img] Additional Notes: I'd really like to have him be shown like mid-laugh or something. He's a very joyful character! I have some of his back story in his description if you'd like to read that before drawing to better understand his character!(he's in the "Keepsakes" tab) Also, I don't expect this one to be done super quick due to the fact it's x-mas eve. So don't worry too much about deadlines! I'll send over however much it is whenever you tell me! Happy holidays! [emoji=snowflake size=1]
Hello again @LonelyBird I have another request for you! :D

What would you like? (Sketch, Gijinka, Full)
B+W or Color? (if Sketch or Gijinka)
Apparel? Any that fits within the head/bust area, please!
Payment? (Pure gem/treasure, mixed payments with items?)
Link to dragon/reference image: 43638854_350.png
Additional Notes: I'd really like to have him be shown like mid-laugh or something. He's a very joyful character! I have some of his back story in his description if you'd like to read that before drawing to better understand his character!(he's in the "Keepsakes" tab) Also, I don't expect this one to be done super quick due to the fact it's x-mas eve. So don't worry too much about deadlines! I'll send over however much it is whenever you tell me! Happy holidays!
@LonelyBird Could i order? :0
@LonelyBird Could i order? :0
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Ceruleanplatinum

Absolutely! Just fill out the form on the first page and I'll give you a quote and we can get started!

@VeggieTable

He's such a dapper boy, I love him already! After your pinglist discount he'll be 108kt and I'll hopefully have him to you for a Christmas art delivery!
@Ceruleanplatinum

Absolutely! Just fill out the form on the first page and I'll give you a quote and we can get started!

@VeggieTable

He's such a dapper boy, I love him already! After your pinglist discount he'll be 108kt and I'll hopefully have him to you for a Christmas art delivery!
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird

Here!

What would you like? Ginka
B+W or Color? Color
Apparel? N/A
Payment? Pure gem
Link to dragon/reference image: https://toyhou.se/5641625.jackel#18675925
Additional Notes: Would i be able to get a colored version + a black and white? Id be willing to pay extra! And if its alright, could you draw him smoking? he's an ex detective that runs on coffee and barely sleeps
@LonelyBird

Here!

What would you like? Ginka
B+W or Color? Color
Apparel? N/A
Payment? Pure gem
Link to dragon/reference image: https://toyhou.se/5641625.jackel#18675925
Additional Notes: Would i be able to get a colored version + a black and white? Id be willing to pay extra! And if its alright, could you draw him smoking? he's an ex detective that runs on coffee and barely sleeps
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Ceruleanplatinum

Ooh, he's a colorful character! I'd be happy to do a gijinka for him! For both color and B+W, I'd peg the grand total at 250g. (Use the same linework, just do a BW version as well as color).

If you want to set up a CR, I'll accept it once I've gotten him done and sent over to you! It should be this evening or tomorrow afternoon :)
@Ceruleanplatinum

Ooh, he's a colorful character! I'd be happy to do a gijinka for him! For both color and B+W, I'd peg the grand total at 250g. (Use the same linework, just do a BW version as well as color).

If you want to set up a CR, I'll accept it once I've gotten him done and sent over to you! It should be this evening or tomorrow afternoon :)
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird sent!
@LonelyBird sent!
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@LonelyBird Hello! Your art is lovely, I'd love to order something! What would you like? ([b]Sketch[/b], Gijinka, Full) B+W or [b]Color[/b]? (if Sketch or Gijinka) Apparel? Yes please, any and all that fits within the head/bust range. Payment? (Pure gem/[b]treasure[/b], mixed payments with items?) Link to dragon/reference image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32086251] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320863/32086251_350.png[/img] [/url] Additional Notes: Since Reliq is a sage, I'd love it if she could have a sort of pondering expression, like she's deep in thought. I hope this won't be too much, thank you so much for your time!~
@LonelyBird
Hello! Your art is lovely, I'd love to order something!

What would you like? (Sketch, Gijinka, Full)
B+W or Color? (if Sketch or Gijinka)
Apparel? Yes please, any and all that fits within the head/bust range.
Payment? (Pure gem/treasure, mixed payments with items?)
Link to dragon/reference image:

32086251_350.png

Additional Notes: Since Reliq is a sage, I'd love it if she could have a sort of pondering expression, like she's deep in thought. I hope this won't be too much, thank you so much for your time!~
Untitled1579_20221022202851.png
@ShinagawaKunn

Oooh, she's so lovely! And a sage at that. I would love to work on a piece for her! With all of the apparel included in that head/bust range, I'd put it at 125kt. If you set up a CR, I'll accept once she's all finished and sent on her way!
@ShinagawaKunn

Oooh, she's so lovely! And a sage at that. I would love to work on a piece for her! With all of the apparel included in that head/bust range, I'd put it at 125kt. If you set up a CR, I'll accept once she's all finished and sent on her way!
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird
You got it! Sending the treasure now!
@LonelyBird
You got it! Sending the treasure now!
Untitled1579_20221022202851.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7