Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Bird's Art Corner 2.0 [g/t]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@VeggieTable

Awesome-sauce! I'll get to work right away and I'll accept the CR when she's finished and sent off to you!
@VeggieTable

Awesome-sauce! I'll get to work right away and I'll accept the CR when she's finished and sent off to you!
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird What would you like? Sketch B+W or Color? Color Apparel? Not apparel exactly, but if the leaves and the detail on her horn from her accent could be included, that would be fantastic! Payment? Treasure Link to dragon/reference image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56444367] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564444/56444367_350.png[/img] [/url] Additional Notes: Caelum is a healer, so I’d love for her to have a gentle/kind expression!
@LonelyBird
What would you like? Sketch
B+W or Color? Color
Apparel? Not apparel exactly, but if the leaves and the detail on her horn from her accent could be included, that would be fantastic!
Payment? Treasure
Link to dragon/reference image:
56444367_350.png

Additional Notes: Caelum is a healer, so I’d love for her to have a gentle/kind expression!
Check out my artshop here!
Icen's Dragon Search
@Icengate

Oh, she's absolutely lovely! I would be happy to take her on! Just so I make sure I'm on the right page, you're looking for all the leafwork around her face to be included? I can do it for an additional 5k to make it an even 100kt for you :)
@Icengate

Oh, she's absolutely lovely! I would be happy to take her on! Just so I make sure I'm on the right page, you're looking for all the leafwork around her face to be included? I can do it for an additional 5k to make it an even 100kt for you :)
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird That would be perfect! I'll get a CR sent over in a few ^^
@LonelyBird That would be perfect! I'll get a CR sent over in a few ^^
Check out my artshop here!
Icen's Dragon Search
@Icengate

Sounds good! I'll get started and accept once I get her finished and sent over!
@Icengate

Sounds good! I'll get started and accept once I get her finished and sent over!
- J.R.R. Tolkien
-little bump-
-little bump-
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird
May I be added to the ping list please? :)
@LonelyBird
May I be added to the ping list please? :)
@VeggieTable

Added! :)
@VeggieTable

Added! :)
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird AAAnd I'm back! I'd love to have another piece done! (if you're up for it!) What would you like? ([b]Sketch[/b], Gijinka, Full) [b]B+W[/b] or Color? (if Sketch or Gijinka) Apparel? Yes please, I'd like to have all apparel that fits within the head/bust be shown. Payment? Can I do a mixed payment with treasure and gems? Link to dragon/reference image: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572488/57248753_350.png[/img] Additional: Can she please have like a really sly/wide grin, please? I want her to seem very unsettling. I'd also really love to have a few of the hands creeping in from the edges on her if possible. I expect this to be a bit more than usual so just tell me the price! :)
@LonelyBird
AAAnd I'm back! I'd love to have another piece done! (if you're up for it!)
What would you like? (Sketch, Gijinka, Full)
B+W or Color? (if Sketch or Gijinka)
Apparel? Yes please, I'd like to have all apparel that fits within the head/bust be shown.
Payment? Can I do a mixed payment with treasure and gems?
Link to dragon/reference image: 57248753_350.png
Additional: Can she please have like a really sly/wide grin, please? I want her to seem very unsettling. I'd also really love to have a few of the hands creeping in from the edges on her if possible. I expect this to be a bit more than usual so just tell me the price! :)
@VeggieTable

Welcome back! I would be thrilled to do a piece for her, she's gorgeous! With all the hands and bust apparel, I would put her at an additional 25kt or so. However, you're also on my pinglist and that means you get a 10% discount on her for a total of 108kt or equivalent as you'd like to do mixed payment!
@VeggieTable

Welcome back! I would be thrilled to do a piece for her, she's gorgeous! With all the hands and bust apparel, I would put her at an additional 25kt or so. However, you're also on my pinglist and that means you get a 10% discount on her for a total of 108kt or equivalent as you'd like to do mixed payment!
- J.R.R. Tolkien
1 2 3 4 5 6 7