Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Bird's Art Corner 2.0 [g/t]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@LonelyBird

Sweet I'll send the payment now ^^ would you prefer a CR or PM?
Ahh right right Yeee that's fine, I'm not to good with sizes I just wanted to make sure it would fit in the bio ^^
@LonelyBird

Sweet I'll send the payment now ^^ would you prefer a CR or PM?
Ahh right right Yeee that's fine, I'm not to good with sizes I just wanted to make sure it would fit in the bio ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx

It will fit in a bio! However if my first size doesn't work I'm happy to resize it for you afterward! CR's work best as you can just set it up and I can snag it once I send the finished piece via pm, but I'm open to anything!
@xLILM0NSTERx

It will fit in a bio! However if my first size doesn't work I'm happy to resize it for you afterward! CR's work best as you can just set it up and I can snag it once I send the finished piece via pm, but I'm open to anything!
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
-little bump-
-little bump-
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird Hello again! I am in need of some more amazing art! What would you like? ([b]Sketch[/b], Gijinka, Full) B+W or [b]Color[/b]? (if Sketch or Gijinka) Apparel? Any within his bust/head area, please Payment? (Pure gem/[b]treasure[/b], mixed payments with items?) Link to dragon/reference image: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553613/55361251_350.png[/img] Additional Notes: He's a very chill dude so could I please have him with just a soft smile on his face? You're the best! Just tell me what I owe and I'll send it over!
@LonelyBird
Hello again! I am in need of some more amazing art!

What would you like? (Sketch, Gijinka, Full)
B+W or Color? (if Sketch or Gijinka)
Apparel? Any within his bust/head area, please
Payment? (Pure gem/treasure, mixed payments with items?)
Link to dragon/reference image: 55361251_350.png
Additional Notes: He's a very chill dude so could I please have him with just a soft smile on his face? You're the best! Just tell me what I owe and I'll send it over!
@LonelyBird Hey! I was just wondering if you're still open for commissions?
@LonelyBird Hey! I was just wondering if you're still open for commissions?
@VeggieTable

Oh my, hello! I am so sorry, I must have lost your ping somewhere in the depths of my notifications! Yes, I am open for commissions still (working a little slower now that things have picked up irl again)

With discount the pretty boy is going to be 115kt!
@VeggieTable

Oh my, hello! I am so sorry, I must have lost your ping somewhere in the depths of my notifications! Yes, I am open for commissions still (working a little slower now that things have picked up irl again)

With discount the pretty boy is going to be 115kt!
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird No problem at all! I'll send it over!
@LonelyBird No problem at all! I'll send it over!
@LonelyBird Long time no see! I'm in need of some more art if you're open for business! What would you like? ([b]Sketch[/b], Gijinka, Full) B+W or [b]Color[/b]? (if Sketch or Gijinka) Apparel? Yes, all that is shown within bust/head area Payment? (Pure gem/[b]treasure[/b], mixed payments with items?) Link to dragon/reference image: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553865/55386439_350.png[/img] Additional Notes: Her eyes have the shadow primal look because of her skin so I'd like that to be added. Like the sludge flowing down from her eyes (and her eyes themselves) are glowing slightly? I'd also like it from a 3/4 or side view! I'd like her expression sinister.
@LonelyBird Long time no see! I'm in need of some more art if you're open for business!

Apparel? Yes, all that is shown within bust/head area
Link to dragon/reference image: 55386439_350.png
Additional Notes: Her eyes have the shadow primal look because of her skin so I'd like that to be added. Like the sludge flowing down from her eyes (and her eyes themselves) are glowing slightly? I'd also like it from a 3/4 or side view! I'd like her expression sinister.
@LonelyBird Sorry to poke at you.. are you still open?
@LonelyBird Sorry to poke at you.. are you still open?
@LonelyBird Hey there! It's been a while since I've stopped by, but I really wanted to get some more art since I've gotten some more snazzy dragons. What would you like? ([b]Sketch[/b], Gijinka, Full) B+W or [b]Color[/b]? (if Sketch or Gijinka) Apparel? (N/A) Payment? (Pure gem/[b]treasure[/b], mixed payments with items?) Link to dragon/reference image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67976966][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679770/67976966_350.png[/img][/url] Additional Notes: If you could draw Malchor with his mouth wide open as if he's roaring, that'd be lovely, thank you~!
@LonelyBird
Hey there! It's been a while since I've stopped by, but I really wanted to get some more art since I've gotten some more snazzy dragons.

Apparel? (N/A)
Link to dragon/reference image: 67976966_350.png
Additional Notes: If you could draw Malchor with his mouth wide open as if he's roaring, that'd be lovely, thank you~!
Untitled1579_20221022202851.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7