Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Bird's Art Corner 2.0 [g/t]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What would you like? Sketch!
B+W or Color? Colour :)
Apparel? Nope
Payment? Treasure!
Link to dragon/reference image: https://toyhou.se/1744110.rainsong
Additional Notes: Nope! :)
What would you like? Sketch!
B+W or Color? Colour :)
Apparel? Nope
Payment? Treasure!
Link to dragon/reference image: https://toyhou.se/1744110.rainsong
Additional Notes: Nope! :)
Hello @LonelyBird I'm back at it again. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] What would you like? ([b]Sketch[/b], Gijinka, Full) B+W or [b]Color[/b]? (if Sketch or Gijinka) Apparel? Yes please, any around the bust/head of the character. Payment? (Pure gem/[b]treasure[/b], mixed payments with items?) Link to dragon/reference image: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446548/44654732_350.png[/img] Additional Notes: I'd really like his hair/fur to be extra fluffy, please. Also, could you add soft freckles on his cheeks/snout area? You really are the best. I'll send over your payment as soon as you give me a set price. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello @LonelyBird I'm back at it again.

What would you like? (Sketch, Gijinka, Full)
B+W or Color? (if Sketch or Gijinka)
Apparel? Yes please, any around the bust/head of the character.
Payment? (Pure gem/treasure, mixed payments with items?)
Link to dragon/reference image: 44654732_350.png
Additional Notes: I'd really like his hair/fur to be extra fluffy, please. Also, could you add soft freckles on his cheeks/snout area? You really are the best. I'll send over your payment as soon as you give me a set price.
@TuxTheStrayCat

Hello! Your lady is so lovely! Since you're not looking for any additional things, she'll be 95kt! If you set up a CR I'll accept it once I've finished the piece and sent it to you via pm!

@VeggieTable

Welcome back! Your tundra boy is so soft and fluffy.... I'd love to draw him. After discount it'll be 103kt! I'll have him ready to go shortly!
@TuxTheStrayCat

Hello! Your lady is so lovely! Since you're not looking for any additional things, she'll be 95kt! If you set up a CR I'll accept it once I've finished the piece and sent it to you via pm!

@VeggieTable

Welcome back! Your tundra boy is so soft and fluffy.... I'd love to draw him. After discount it'll be 103kt! I'll have him ready to go shortly!
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird I'd like to place an order if you've still got slots available, please! [b]What would you like?[/b] Sketch [b]B+W or Color?[/b] Color [b]Apparel?[/b] If the drawing goes far enough down to warrant it then I'd appreciate her Whisper's Mantle being included, but it's not a big deal either way. [b]Payment?[/b] Treasure, just let me know how much and I can send it over in advance. [b]Link to dragon/reference image:[/b] This girl here: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28955534][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289556/28955534_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] Jora's one of my coli fighters, but she's generally pretty lazy so if you could draw her maybe cracking one eye open as if she'd just been resting, with a sort of bored, "why are you bothering me" expression that would be really cool.
@LonelyBird

I'd like to place an order if you've still got slots available, please!

What would you like? Sketch
B+W or Color? Color
Apparel? If the drawing goes far enough down to warrant it then I'd appreciate her Whisper's Mantle being included, but it's not a big deal either way.
Payment? Treasure, just let me know how much and I can send it over in advance.
Link to dragon/reference image: This girl here:
28955534_350.png
Additional Notes: Jora's one of my coli fighters, but she's generally pretty lazy so if you could draw her maybe cracking one eye open as if she'd just been resting, with a sort of bored, "why are you bothering me" expression that would be really cool.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

Absolutely! I think I can finagle an expression like that for you, and she's so murky and definitely looks like a coli fighter. All in I'd say 100kt even is the total! Just send a CR and I'll accept once the piece is done and sent over!
@WanderingTurtle

Absolutely! I think I can finagle an expression like that for you, and she's so murky and definitely looks like a coli fighter. All in I'd say 100kt even is the total! Just send a CR and I'll accept once the piece is done and sent over!
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird

Sounds good, I'll get the CR set up now!

And if the expression proves too tricky after all anything that generally conveys laziness is fine by me. :)
@LonelyBird

Sounds good, I'll get the CR set up now!

And if the expression proves too tricky after all anything that generally conveys laziness is fine by me. :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@LonelyBird Hello again! I was wondering if you were still accepting commissions? I absolutely adore the one that was done for my Caelum, and I was hoping to commission a second one for her mate!
@LonelyBird Hello again! I was wondering if you were still accepting commissions? I absolutely adore the one that was done for my Caelum, and I was hoping to commission a second one for her mate!
Check out my artshop here!
Icen's Dragon Search
@Icengate

Hello again! I still have one more slot open before I close slots to work on my list!
@Icengate

Hello again! I still have one more slot open before I close slots to work on my list!
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird Thank goodness, I'm so glad I stopped by again when I did! :D What would you like: Sketch B+W or Color: Color Apparel: His halo for sure, and if possible, I'd love for him to have as much of his accent as you're willing to draw. Feel free to simplify it as much as you need to, but I'm happy to pay a little extra for more detail! Payment: Treasure Link to dragon/reference image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56788916] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567890/56788916_350.png[/img] [/url] Additional Notes: Just for possible pose/expression inspiration ^^ He's rather sarcastic and hot-headed, but is charismatic enough to charm his way out of just about any situation, and believe me when I say he always gets what he wants. Any sort of sly/cunning smile would be perfect for him!
@LonelyBird Thank goodness, I'm so glad I stopped by again when I did! :D

What would you like: Sketch
B+W or Color: Color
Apparel: His halo for sure, and if possible, I'd love for him to have as much of his accent as you're willing to draw. Feel free to simplify it as much as you need to, but I'm happy to pay a little extra for more detail!
Payment: Treasure
Link to dragon/reference image:

56788916_350.png

Additional Notes: Just for possible pose/expression inspiration ^^ He's rather sarcastic and hot-headed, but is charismatic enough to charm his way out of just about any situation, and believe me when I say he always gets what he wants. Any sort of sly/cunning smile would be perfect for him!
Check out my artshop here!
Icen's Dragon Search
@LonelyBird What would you like? ([b]Sketch[/b], Gijinka, Full) B+W or [b]Color[/b]? (if Sketch or Gijinka) Apparel? Yes please, any around the bust/head of the character. Payment? (Pure gem/[b]treasure[/b], mixed payments with items?) Link to dragon/reference image: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563767/56376643_350.png[/img] Additional Notes: I'd like to have him facing to the side, observing through his glasses with a puzzling expression to some sort of gear gadget he has, maybe something on his apparel on his wings or something? That would be amazing. I'll send over 125K treasure. :)
@LonelyBird
What would you like? (Sketch, Gijinka, Full)
B+W or Color? (if Sketch or Gijinka)
Apparel? Yes please, any around the bust/head of the character.
Payment? (Pure gem/treasure, mixed payments with items?)
Link to dragon/reference image: 56376643_350.png
Additional Notes: I'd like to have him facing to the side, observing through his glasses with a puzzling expression to some sort of gear gadget he has, maybe something on his apparel on his wings or something? That would be amazing. I'll send over 125K treasure. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7