Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Bird's Art Corner 2.0 [g/t]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ShinagawaKunn

RED is a very pretty angry boi. I'd be happy to do a piece for him! 105kt, and if you'd like to set up a CR I'll accept once he's finished and sent off to you!

@SteveStevenson

Welcome back! I do still have slots open, and you absolutely may!
@ShinagawaKunn

RED is a very pretty angry boi. I'd be happy to do a piece for him! 105kt, and if you'd like to set up a CR I'll accept once he's finished and sent off to you!

@SteveStevenson

Welcome back! I do still have slots open, and you absolutely may!
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird
Great!
Could you do another piece of her, but, like, with her looking forward, bandage clearly over her eye?
@LonelyBird
Great!
Could you do another piece of her, but, like, with her looking forward, bandage clearly over her eye?
@SteveStevenson

Sure thing! Are you looking for another fullbody piece or a gijinka piece?
@SteveStevenson

Sure thing! Are you looking for another fullbody piece or a gijinka piece?
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird
Oh, another fullbody, as you did before, please!
@LonelyBird
Oh, another fullbody, as you did before, please!
@LonelyBird
Wonderful! I just sent the payment over, thank you again~!
@LonelyBird
Wonderful! I just sent the payment over, thank you again~!
Untitled1579_20221022202851.png
@SteveStevenson

Perfect! A fullbody piece, same gal, all of the apparel is 565kt again! (Or equivalent). If you'd like to set up a CR I'll accept once the piece is finished up and sent off!
@SteveStevenson

Perfect! A fullbody piece, same gal, all of the apparel is 565kt again! (Or equivalent). If you'd like to set up a CR I'll accept once the piece is finished up and sent off!
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird Could you add me to your pinglist please? ^^
@LonelyBird Could you add me to your pinglist please? ^^
Check out my artshop here!
Icen's Dragon Search
@LonelyBird How much would be one of my dragon? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57044715] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570448/57044715_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LonelyBird

How much would be one of my dragon?

57044715_350.png
060579ef4cc75e90ffd62d5f43d70f56.png
@LonelyBird What would you like? Bust sketch B+W or Color?: B+W Apparel? if its alright could his [item=Teardrop Pearl Earrings] and [item=Veteran's Eye Scar] be added ^^ (i'll pay more if needed) Payment? Treasure Link to dragon/reference image:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53580426] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535805/53580426_350.png[/img] [/url] Additional Notes: He has some art in his bio if you want some reference some inspiration ^^ (also how much treasure would i need to send) edit: could i also have a bio sized version? ^^
@LonelyBird
What would you like? Bust sketch
B+W or Color?: B+W
Apparel? if its alright could his Teardrop Pearl Earrings and Veteran's Eye Scar be added ^^ (i'll pay more if needed)
Payment? Treasure
Link to dragon/reference image:
53580426_350.png

Additional Notes: He has some art in his bio if you want some reference some inspiration ^^ (also how much treasure would i need to send)
edit: could i also have a bio sized version? ^^
@Icengate

Absolutely!

@IllyaDevorak

Including the apparel I'd say an even 105kt or equivalent!

@xLILM0NSTERx

Absolutely! With the apparel you requested, I would say 100kt or equivalent! So you are aware, most of my pieces are resized to 600x800 or 800x600 depending on which canvas I use- is that acceptable, or is there a different size you would like?
@Icengate

Absolutely!

@IllyaDevorak

Including the apparel I'd say an even 105kt or equivalent!

@xLILM0NSTERx

Absolutely! With the apparel you requested, I would say 100kt or equivalent! So you are aware, most of my pieces are resized to 600x800 or 800x600 depending on which canvas I use- is that acceptable, or is there a different size you would like?
- J.R.R. Tolkien
1 2 3 4 5 6 7