Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@grasssnake485 Question, for the 'payment upfront' does that still mean I get until next Sat to get dragons in? I have most of the levels, but not all right now.

What are you getting? Accent: Starlight Sylph
Gems or levels? 300 levels
Any relevant notes, references, etc: N/A
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me? I could be on your skin/accent pinglist, if that counts for the 10% discount?

Edit: you forgot in your copy/paste form to include the ending [ / b ] slash

P.S. Oh no, I'm sorry! I just realized I posted early because I forgot it's not Sun yet in FR time. I can totally delete this post if you need me to!
@grasssnake485 Question, for the 'payment upfront' does that still mean I get until next Sat to get dragons in? I have most of the levels, but not all right now.

What are you getting? Accent: Starlight Sylph
Gems or levels? 300 levels
Any relevant notes, references, etc: N/A
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me? I could be on your skin/accent pinglist, if that counts for the 10% discount?

Edit: you forgot in your copy/paste form to include the ending [ / b ] slash

P.S. Oh no, I'm sorry! I just realized I posted early because I forgot it's not Sun yet in FR time. I can totally delete this post if you need me to!
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush

(We're technically not open until rollover but it's okay, I got you added ^^) And yes, you have until 20:00 next saturday to send dragons in.

I don't maintain separate pinglists but I can make note that you only want to be pinged for skins and accents? You'd get the discount only for things you're pinged for :)
@MarinaQuakenbush

(We're technically not open until rollover but it's okay, I got you added ^^) And yes, you have until 20:00 next saturday to send dragons in.

I don't maintain separate pinglists but I can make note that you only want to be pinged for skins and accents? You'd get the discount only for things you're pinged for :)
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485 is that FGO I see?

I'd be hella interested in getting a slot (or more than one if you allow that depending on availability after everyone's had a chance to order) but I do have a question. Are you open to drawing couples' art, or is it just a single character per slot? Regardless I'd like to be put in for a slot, but what I order will depend on what you'd be alright with.
@grasssnake485 is that FGO I see?

I'd be hella interested in getting a slot (or more than one if you allow that depending on availability after everyone's had a chance to order) but I do have a question. Are you open to drawing couples' art, or is it just a single character per slot? Regardless I'd like to be put in for a slot, but what I order will depend on what you'd be alright with.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Nishiboys Hi! I'd like three Headshots, please ^^ [b]Reference:[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/0FhoK4T.png[/img] [b]Description:[/b] Young and charismatic, she is equally loved and hated by many. [b]Reference:[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/WImXVhK.png[/img] [b]Description:[/b] Calm and rational, many look to him as the voice of reason. [b]Reference:[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/hRnd1Yo.png[/img] [b]Description:[/b] One of the richest barons in his community. Although he generally has the well-being of his community in mind, he is sometimes known for acts of extreme pettiness as well. [b]Request:[/b] I should have their general look in their refs, but if there's something that's not clear from the sketches, just let me know! ^^
@Nishiboys

Hi! I'd like three Headshots, please ^^

Reference:
0FhoK4T.png

Description: Young and charismatic, she is equally loved and hated by many.

Reference:
WImXVhK.png

Description: Calm and rational, many look to him as the voice of reason.

Reference:
hRnd1Yo.png

Description: One of the richest barons in his community. Although he generally has the well-being of his community in mind, he is sometimes known for acts of extreme pettiness as well.

Request: I should have their general look in their refs, but if there's something that's not clear from the sketches, just let me know! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Sofystikitty [b]Username:[/b] shoujo [b]Request type:[/b] icons [b]Dragon/OC:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53509089][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535091/53509089_350.png[/img][/url][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=143&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=27&winggene=27&wings=10&auth=cdc83a998312fdce18aa674183062ac9c0b18559&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] 95 levels [b]Other info:[/b] cute, happy expressions please! c: would prefer the gaoler boy's eyes to be closed like ^u^, coatl girl's eyes can be either opened or closed!
@Sofystikitty

Username: shoujo
Request type: icons
Dragon/OC: 53509089_350.pngdragon?age=0&body=143&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=27&winggene=27&wings=10&auth=cdc83a998312fdce18aa674183062ac9c0b18559&dummyext=prev.png
Payment: 95 levels
Other info: cute, happy expressions please! c: would prefer the gaoler boy's eyes to be closed like ^u^, coatl girl's eyes can be either opened or closed!
3u37mIB.png
@Sofystikitty Would it be okay if I ordered two?

Username: rufusdrumknott
Request type: icon
Dragon/OC: Beau & Leofric
Other info: Could I have them like your example with a heart speech bubble? 

Dragon/OC: Daichi
Other info: Could I have him with an Earth rune speech bubble?

Payment: 135 levels, I believe
Other info: Let me know if apparel/accents are extra, thank you!
@Sofystikitty Would it be okay if I ordered two?

Username: rufusdrumknott
Dragon/OC: Beau & Leofric
Other info: Could I have them like your example with a heart speech bubble? 

Dragon/OC: Daichi
Other info: Could I have him with an Earth rune speech bubble?

Payment: 135 levels, I believe
Other info: Let me know if apparel/accents are extra, thank you!
1XvTtel.png
@grasssnake485
What are you getting? Accent: Frosted Bouquet
Gems or levels? 300 levels (thirty level 10 dragons)
Any relevant notes, references, etc: n/a
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me? No, thank you.

Thank you! ^^
@grasssnake485
What are you getting? Accent: Frosted Bouquet
Gems or levels? 300 levels (thirty level 10 dragons)
Any relevant notes, references, etc: n/a
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me? No, thank you.

Thank you! ^^
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Xairathan

A fellow gacha addict of culture, I see :3c

I can do couples, it would be an additional 50-70% per character depending on the type of artwork. And yeah, you can take as many slots as you want, but it's only one piece of artwork per slot since I have a pretty large backlog going.

@Writer
Order added! Dragons are due by Saturday 20:00, and I'll send the accent over when I get all the levels!
@Xairathan

A fellow gacha addict of culture, I see :3c

I can do couples, it would be an additional 50-70% per character depending on the type of artwork. And yeah, you can take as many slots as you want, but it's only one piece of artwork per slot since I have a pretty large backlog going.

@Writer
Order added! Dragons are due by Saturday 20:00, and I'll send the accent over when I get all the levels!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485 #saveforeresh yknow ;P

Not gonna lie I really love your sketch style, can I get a price check on your sketches and on your full colors for a couples' image? Also are the prices on your images in gems available in case of failure to provide full levels, or are they irrelevant?
@grasssnake485 #saveforeresh yknow ;P

Not gonna lie I really love your sketch style, can I get a price check on your sketches and on your full colors for a couples' image? Also are the prices on your images in gems available in case of failure to provide full levels, or are they irrelevant?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

A couples' sketch would be 225 levels or 375 gems. I am taking gems, but levels are the preferred payment for foddart since it is a conquest push ^^" My conversion rate is 6 levels = 10 gems if I don't get all the levels.

I dumped all 420 quartz and like 20 tickets for KH. The ones I was saving for eresh. And didn't get him (gachacrying)
@Xairathan

A couples' sketch would be 225 levels or 375 gems. I am taking gems, but levels are the preferred payment for foddart since it is a conquest push ^^" My conversion rate is 6 levels = 10 gems if I don't get all the levels.

I dumped all 420 quartz and like 20 tickets for KH. The ones I was saving for eresh. And didn't get him (gachacrying)
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21