Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@RubieKanary

:o Your characters are all adorable!
I just need a clearer look at the first one's horn

other than that, that'll be 300 levels in total
@RubieKanary

:o Your characters are all adorable!
I just need a clearer look at the first one's horn

other than that, that'll be 300 levels in total
EDxejRx.png
@Nishiboys

Sure! I'll send you a cleaner one through pm soon!

Do I send levels to you or a reciever?
@Nishiboys

Sure! I'll send you a cleaner one through pm soon!

Do I send levels to you or a reciever?
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary

You can send them to me c:
@RubieKanary

You can send them to me c:
EDxejRx.png
@Nishiboys

Okay~

I'll send you all the ones I have now, and the rest should come later in the week ^^

Thank you!
@Nishiboys

Okay~

I'll send you all the ones I have now, and the rest should come later in the week ^^

Thank you!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Hinumi @shoujo Hello! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] No problem, your slot is reserved and you can send the levels at any time you want, within the time frame of this push. @rufusdrumknott Your total would be at 145 lvl (95lvls of the first order plus 50lvls of the second). You can send the levels at any time you want, within the time frame of this push. c:
@Hinumi @shoujo

Hello! No problem, your slot is reserved and you can send the levels at any time you want, within the time frame of this push.

@rufusdrumknott

Your total would be at 145 lvl (95lvls of the first order plus 50lvls of the second). You can send the levels at any time you want, within the time frame of this push. c:

Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty

Username: Mangusto
Request type: icon
Dragon/OC: https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47411505
Payment: 50
Other info: Could you please draw him with his tongue stiking out? ^^
@Sofystikitty

Username: Mangusto
Request type: icon
Dragon/OC: https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47411505
Payment: 50
Other info: Could you please draw him with his tongue stiking out? ^^
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Mangusto I am amazed at how many beautiful permababys you have. No problem, your slot is reserved! You can send the levels at any time you want, within the time frame of this push. [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
@Mangusto

I am amazed at how many beautiful permababys you have. No problem, your slot is reserved! You can send the levels at any time you want, within the time frame of this push.

Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty Sending you 30 level 5s for a total of 150 levels, feel free to keep the extra dragon as a tip
@Sofystikitty Sending you 30 level 5s for a total of 150 levels, feel free to keep the extra dragon as a tip
1XvTtel.png
@Nishiboys Hello! I want to order a headshot but I wanted to check first that it would be okay for me to just give a detailed physical description as I don't have a drawn reference yet for a character of mine? If not I totally understand, just wanted to make sure before I ordered!
@Nishiboys Hello! I want to order a headshot but I wanted to check first that it would be okay for me to just give a detailed physical description as I don't have a drawn reference yet for a character of mine? If not I totally understand, just wanted to make sure before I ordered!

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@grasssnake485 [b]What are you getting?[/b] Chibi [b]Gems or levels?[/b] Levels, any outstanding levels will be paid in gems if that's alright owo [b]Any relevant notes, references, etc:[/b] There's text & a couple references in her bio~ let me know if you have any questions about anything in there! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36039335] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360394/36039335_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me?[/b] Yes please :D Should I send dragons directly to you or an attendant?
@grasssnake485
What are you getting? Chibi
Gems or levels? Levels, any outstanding levels will be paid in gems if that's alright owo
Any relevant notes, references, etc: There's text & a couple references in her bio~ let me know if you have any questions about anything in there!

36039335_350.png

Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me? Yes please :D

Should I send dragons directly to you or an attendant?
WFrXXME.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21