Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@grasssnake485 I paid my tax to Gramps last year... it was horrifying... sobs

Yeah I totally get that! Hmm... not gonna lie that full color is tempting but I don't really have the time and I've been on a sketchy kick lately. Perhaps another time.

Can I get put down for a couples' sketch please? And regarding the subject matter, are you spoiled for JP plot/characters (and do you mind spoilers?)

If you don't fill up for slots in like a day or so I might come back for more hehe
@grasssnake485 I paid my tax to Gramps last year... it was horrifying... sobs

Yeah I totally get that! Hmm... not gonna lie that full color is tempting but I don't really have the time and I've been on a sketchy kick lately. Perhaps another time.

Can I get put down for a couples' sketch please? And regarding the subject matter, are you spoiled for JP plot/characters (and do you mind spoilers?)

If you don't fill up for slots in like a day or so I might come back for more hehe
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Got you down for a sketch slot, can you ping me again with my order form filled out? (Also the full color/soft color refers to how I color the sketch, full color is what you see in the example and soft color is colored lines + something like wet watercolor dropped in. I only have old examples of that style but my current program does watercolor much better ^^)

I don't follow JP much bc I don't want story spoilers but I do know of new servants and stuff! Junao is precious and I wanna adopt him and sob as I break out the wallet for him
@Xairathan

Got you down for a sketch slot, can you ping me again with my order form filled out? (Also the full color/soft color refers to how I color the sketch, full color is what you see in the example and soft color is colored lines + something like wet watercolor dropped in. I only have old examples of that style but my current program does watercolor much better ^^)

I don't follow JP much bc I don't want story spoilers but I do know of new servants and stuff! Junao is precious and I wanna adopt him and sob as I break out the wallet for him
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485 Ooh bleah I mean like the 1200 level option If I wasn't a graduate student you know I'd be going for that ehehe

Alright! One more question before I start filling out the form if that's alright

Pick a ship :3
Okita and Nobunaga
Maou and Majin
Kagetora and Jalter
@grasssnake485 Ooh bleah I mean like the 1200 level option If I wasn't a graduate student you know I'd be going for that ehehe

Alright! One more question before I start filling out the form if that's alright

Pick a ship :3
Okita and Nobunaga
Maou and Majin
Kagetora and Jalter
vnfnSuk.gif
@Nishiboys Reference: Dragon link, OC references, etc. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4395821] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43959/4395821_350.png[/img] [/url] https://imgur.com/a/FdZFZ9A Type: Headshots Description: It will help me get a better sense of the character if you include short descriptors of their personality. Are they playful, sneaky, stubborn, are they snobbish, and etc. She's the goddess of cats and is ethereal, regal and benevolent~ She has 2 lion guardians who follow and protect her, a green eyed black kitten who accompanies her on her head or shoulder and a peace dove who watches over her, she is beloved by all. Request: Anything you already had in mind for the character, short or long hair, color of the skin, tattoos, markings, etc... She has golden tan skin and teal eyes with long teal ombre hair which can sometimes have golden streaks (depends on artist), her clothes are based off of her accent and apparel on her dragon form. Do I have to send the fodder straight away or can I send it in a few days? (obviously before the push is over)
@Nishiboys

Reference: Dragon link, OC references, etc.

4395821_350.png

https://imgur.com/a/FdZFZ9A

Type: Headshots

Description: It will help me get a better sense of the character if you include short descriptors of their personality. Are they playful, sneaky, stubborn, are they snobbish, and etc.
She's the goddess of cats and is ethereal, regal and benevolent~
She has 2 lion guardians who follow and protect her, a green eyed black kitten who accompanies her on her head or shoulder and a peace dove who watches over her, she is beloved by all.

Request: Anything you already had in mind for the character, short or long hair, color of the skin, tattoos, markings, etc...
She has golden tan skin and teal eyes with long teal ombre hair which can sometimes have golden streaks (depends on artist), her clothes are based off of her accent and apparel on her dragon form.

Do I have to send the fodder straight away or can I send it in a few days? (obviously before the push is over)
r7P00ic.png
@Xairathan

OH HELL. QUALITY SHIPS.

FNSJHEKRBHSJKERBJLSH

I personally ship nobukita if you're cool with that? I can draw the other way around too if that's what you prefer ^^

hey if you wanna feed my gacha addiction my deviantart is always open for commissions including that 1200 level one

I'm about to go sleep now, will reply to things at like. 9:00 fr time or so
@Xairathan

OH HELL. QUALITY SHIPS.

FNSJHEKRBHSJKERBJLSH

I personally ship nobukita if you're cool with that? I can draw the other way around too if that's what you prefer ^^

hey if you wanna feed my gacha addiction my deviantart is always open for commissions including that 1200 level one

I'm about to go sleep now, will reply to things at like. 9:00 fr time or so
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485 My RL comms schedule is pretty booked for the next 2 months unfortunately but... -adds you to my bookmarks-

I don't mind ^^ And I can always come back for another slot if you do have one left

One more quick question, what kind of material are you familiar with for Okinobu? I mean like, have you seen any fanart/fanfic/etc. or like what's your awareness of them
@grasssnake485 My RL comms schedule is pretty booked for the next 2 months unfortunately but... -adds you to my bookmarks-

I don't mind ^^ And I can always come back for another slot if you do have one left

One more quick question, what kind of material are you familiar with for Okinobu? I mean like, have you seen any fanart/fanfic/etc. or like what's your awareness of them
vnfnSuk.gif
@grasssnake485
What are you getting? accent: starlight sylph
Gems or levels? 300 levels!
Any relevant notes, references, etc: -
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me? i'd love to be! including your accents pinglist?
@grasssnake485
What are you getting? accent: starlight sylph
Gems or levels? 300 levels!
Any relevant notes, references, etc: -
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me? i'd love to be! including your accents pinglist?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@grasssnake485 Also sorry to hop back in so soon but I've been struck by a Mighty Need. Can I grab a second couples' sketch slot by any chance? (If your slots fill up though then other people can grab my slot tho)
@grasssnake485 Also sorry to hop back in so soon but I've been struck by a Mighty Need. Can I grab a second couples' sketch slot by any chance? (If your slots fill up though then other people can grab my slot tho)
vnfnSuk.gif
@SilverBelle

As long as I have the dragons before the week is over, you can take your time sending them in c:

That'll be 100 levels
@SilverBelle

As long as I have the dragons before the week is over, you can take your time sending them in c:

That'll be 100 levels
EDxejRx.png
@Nishiboys great!! I'm halfway through levelling them so should be done by tomorrow!!
@Nishiboys great!! I'm halfway through levelling them so should be done by tomorrow!!
r7P00ic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21