Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Store! Opening!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ColiDemon aight sweet! I'll get to work!!
@ColiDemon aight sweet! I'll get to work!!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
up
up
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@littletoes101
I ordered a medium bio for my dragon back in December 15 but haven't gotten anything since then so I'd like to check if you're still going to write it, it's okay if you don't want to write it any more but please let me know thank you.
@littletoes101
I ordered a medium bio for my dragon back in December 15 but haven't gotten anything since then so I'd like to check if you're still going to write it, it's okay if you don't want to write it any more but please let me know thank you.
FR time+1515292878_Y7uzgTm1F4cboT2.pngI AM: online/offline
@littletoes101
I think I'll cancel my order from you; sorry. Unless you've started it, and by the sound of it you haven't, I would rather spend my gems on getting something done.
@littletoes101
I think I'll cancel my order from you; sorry. Unless you've started it, and by the sound of it you haven't, I would rather spend my gems on getting something done.
Nightmare_King_Grimm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8