Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Store! Opening!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
up
up
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@mondoowada98

Hi, just checking in.
@mondoowada98

Hi, just checking in.
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@mondoowada98

Hi, would like some type of response since it's been a month and a half.
@mondoowada98

Hi, would like some type of response since it's been a month and a half.
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Tomata sorry, I've been out due to illness so I'll try to get this done asap
@Tomata sorry, I've been out due to illness so I'll try to get this done asap
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@mondoowada98 How do you feel about doing clan lore based around my primals?
@mondoowada98 How do you feel about doing clan lore based around my primals?
@Yensha that could be interesting! How many do you have?
@Yensha that could be interesting! How many do you have?
@mondoowada98 I have a primal for every element. So 11.

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/423524/412934?name=&type=undefined
@mondoowada98 I have a primal for every element. So 11.

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/423524/412934?name=&type=undefined
@Yensha alright! I'm guessing you want like, connected lore?
@Yensha alright! I'm guessing you want like, connected lore?
@mondoowada98 I mean basically. Its a long haul project of mine so I eventually want to expand the lore into their own personal bios. But I dont want to place all 11 dragons on one single person so I just want to start with the clan bio and see if i order from other people if they could match to it.

(( i mean i'd love one single writer but that is a bit much))
@mondoowada98 I mean basically. Its a long haul project of mine so I eventually want to expand the lore into their own personal bios. But I dont want to place all 11 dragons on one single person so I just want to start with the clan bio and see if i order from other people if they could match to it.

(( i mean i'd love one single writer but that is a bit much))
@Yensha I could possibly do all eleven but I would need time lol. And that's fine. How long of lore would you want?
@Yensha I could possibly do all eleven but I would need time lol. And that's fine. How long of lore would you want?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8