Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Store! Opening!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@peepsnibbles your order is done! Are you okay with me posting it here as well as PMing you a copy?
@peepsnibbles your order is done! Are you okay with me posting it here as well as PMing you a copy?
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@mondoowada98 Yes! You may use it as an example too ^^
@mondoowada98 Yes! You may use it as an example too ^^
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peepsnibbles sweet, here you are:
Quote:
As a young child, Gretta was on her own. She was the sole provider for her younger brother, and the two of them were completely homeless and living on the streets. They had also been orphaned at a young age, and with no parents to protect or look out for them, it made what happened to Gretta go unnoticed. She was kidnapped, and taken by her kidnappers all the way to Russia, where she was trafficked. Eventually, she was able to kill her captors, and escaped into the Russian countryside.

Unfortunately for Gretta, life would be no easier now that she had escaped. She was unfamiliar with the language and the cold temperature of Russia, and as such, had to resort to the life of a killer and a thief, all while trying to make her way back to her little brother. He needed her, after all. She couldn't very well give up now. But Russian winters are harsh, and by the time it rolled around for her, it found her dying in a pile of snow.

However, there was a saving grace for her... in a way. Gretta was being watched by an organization called The Keepers, who have eyes and ears everywhere. Having seen her plight, one member of the organization simply couldn't leave her there to die, and approached her while she was on death's door with a proposition: he could join her, or he gave her the option of a quick death. Not wanting to die and leave her brother alone, Gretta agreed to join him and get a second chance at life.

Again, Gretta was unfortunate in her decision. The man who approached her was no human; he was, in fact, a wolf, taking the form of a human to blend in with human society. His way of saving her life was to, essentially, steal her humanity. Instead of healing her normally, he bit her, which would then proceed to turn her into a wolf herself. No longer a human she would be.

The next few days were filled with agonizing pain. Gretta almost wished she had chosen death over this, but it was far too late for that now. When midweek came, however, Gretta found herself feeling better than she ever had when the pain faded.

Now better and stronger than she had been before, Gretta was ready to join The Keepers, intending on using the knowledge she gained from them to help find her still-missing little brother.

Over time, The Keepers helped Gretta to get an education. She was able to learn and grow, and the man who turned her even became something of a father figure and mentor to her. She now lives the life of a wolf, but still searches for her little brother... a search she fears may be an endless one.

Comes out to 473 words, so you owe 20kT!
@peepsnibbles sweet, here you are:
Quote:
As a young child, Gretta was on her own. She was the sole provider for her younger brother, and the two of them were completely homeless and living on the streets. They had also been orphaned at a young age, and with no parents to protect or look out for them, it made what happened to Gretta go unnoticed. She was kidnapped, and taken by her kidnappers all the way to Russia, where she was trafficked. Eventually, she was able to kill her captors, and escaped into the Russian countryside.

Unfortunately for Gretta, life would be no easier now that she had escaped. She was unfamiliar with the language and the cold temperature of Russia, and as such, had to resort to the life of a killer and a thief, all while trying to make her way back to her little brother. He needed her, after all. She couldn't very well give up now. But Russian winters are harsh, and by the time it rolled around for her, it found her dying in a pile of snow.

However, there was a saving grace for her... in a way. Gretta was being watched by an organization called The Keepers, who have eyes and ears everywhere. Having seen her plight, one member of the organization simply couldn't leave her there to die, and approached her while she was on death's door with a proposition: he could join her, or he gave her the option of a quick death. Not wanting to die and leave her brother alone, Gretta agreed to join him and get a second chance at life.

Again, Gretta was unfortunate in her decision. The man who approached her was no human; he was, in fact, a wolf, taking the form of a human to blend in with human society. His way of saving her life was to, essentially, steal her humanity. Instead of healing her normally, he bit her, which would then proceed to turn her into a wolf herself. No longer a human she would be.

The next few days were filled with agonizing pain. Gretta almost wished she had chosen death over this, but it was far too late for that now. When midweek came, however, Gretta found herself feeling better than she ever had when the pain faded.

Now better and stronger than she had been before, Gretta was ready to join The Keepers, intending on using the knowledge she gained from them to help find her still-missing little brother.

Over time, The Keepers helped Gretta to get an education. She was able to learn and grow, and the man who turned her even became something of a father figure and mentor to her. She now lives the life of a wolf, but still searches for her little brother... a search she fears may be an endless one.

Comes out to 473 words, so you owe 20kT!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@mondoowada98 [b]Dragon + link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54479306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544794/54479306_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Applicable information you want me to include:[/b] She's a witch who looks like a young adult, but it actually unaging/immortal. She has a charming and sweet personality most of the time, but isn't afraid to get down to business and mess around with dangerous spells. She's not necessarily evil though, even though she dabbles in dark magic. [b]Item you're ordering:[/b] short bio [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure [b]Anything else:[/b] write as much or as little as you'd like. I'll pay however much it comes out to be. Also, I'd loved to be pinged when new options are unlocked!
@mondoowada98
Dragon + link:
54479306_350.png

Applicable information you want me to include: She's a witch who looks like a young adult, but it actually unaging/immortal. She has a charming and sweet personality most of the time, but isn't afraid to get down to business and mess around with dangerous spells. She's not necessarily evil though, even though she dabbles in dark magic.
Item you're ordering: short bio
Payment method: treasure
Anything else: write as much or as little as you'd like. I'll pay however much it comes out to be. Also, I'd loved to be pinged when new options are unlocked!
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Gyrfalcon2 awesome I'll get on it!
@Gyrfalcon2 awesome I'll get on it!
@Annago your order is done!
Quote:
Here's the thing about when you die: you don't expect to come back to life afterwards. But that's exactly what happened to leftForDead, otherwise known as LFD amongst her fellow dragons and peers. She lived a life of danger, so it was really not surprising to herself nor anyone else when she was killed by a Beastclan while out on patrol one morning. What was surprising was the fact that she walked back into camp the next day after being resurrected.

Long before any of that ever happened, though, LFD was just a normal Tundra training to become a solider. She was in no way special from any other Tundra, other than the fact that she showed prowess and promise on the battlefield. She was being trained under an Imperial named Minerva. Minerva had a good heart, but worked LFD quite hard, but for that she was grateful. She felt as though it helped her reach her full potential.

Eventually, LFD worked her way up the ranks to become a well-known and renowned solider. At the height of her life, she was one of the strongest soldiers in the Clan. It seemed like nothing would be able to stop her... until the day she was struck down, of course. Though it came as no surprise, it certainly was something of a shock. However, as previously mentioned, what was more shocking was LFD returning after her death.

As it turned out, the Clan's necromancer had worked a little bit of her "magic" on the deceased Tundra, and had brought her back to life in the process. While no one was exactly thrilled about this, LFD took it in stride, figuring if she was going to get a second chance at life, she might as well try to use it. There was no use sitting around and crying about what could have been, and her old mentor agreed, and agreed to allow her to continue to fight for the Clan despite her undead status.

LFD is still a high-ranked Soldier within the Clan and still lives amongst them, although "living" is somewhat of a loose term in her case.

It's 357 words so you owe 15 gems!
@Annago your order is done!
Quote:
Here's the thing about when you die: you don't expect to come back to life afterwards. But that's exactly what happened to leftForDead, otherwise known as LFD amongst her fellow dragons and peers. She lived a life of danger, so it was really not surprising to herself nor anyone else when she was killed by a Beastclan while out on patrol one morning. What was surprising was the fact that she walked back into camp the next day after being resurrected.

Long before any of that ever happened, though, LFD was just a normal Tundra training to become a solider. She was in no way special from any other Tundra, other than the fact that she showed prowess and promise on the battlefield. She was being trained under an Imperial named Minerva. Minerva had a good heart, but worked LFD quite hard, but for that she was grateful. She felt as though it helped her reach her full potential.

Eventually, LFD worked her way up the ranks to become a well-known and renowned solider. At the height of her life, she was one of the strongest soldiers in the Clan. It seemed like nothing would be able to stop her... until the day she was struck down, of course. Though it came as no surprise, it certainly was something of a shock. However, as previously mentioned, what was more shocking was LFD returning after her death.

As it turned out, the Clan's necromancer had worked a little bit of her "magic" on the deceased Tundra, and had brought her back to life in the process. While no one was exactly thrilled about this, LFD took it in stride, figuring if she was going to get a second chance at life, she might as well try to use it. There was no use sitting around and crying about what could have been, and her old mentor agreed, and agreed to allow her to continue to fight for the Clan despite her undead status.

LFD is still a high-ranked Soldier within the Clan and still lives amongst them, although "living" is somewhat of a loose term in her case.

It's 357 words so you owe 15 gems!
@Mondoowada98 loved your work with pearlie! Can I commission a lore piece for Bronzeclaw too?
@Mondoowada98 loved your work with pearlie! Can I commission a lore piece for Bronzeclaw too?
light_banner.pngFrom the Illuminating clan of Pearlie and Bronzeclawlight_banner.png
@mondoowada98 Dragon + link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45402461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454025/45402461_350.png[/img] [/url] Applicable information you want me to include: she is impulsive, a bit violent, and almost barbaric in her fighting style. surprisingly tho she has a childlike gullibility and eagerness. is fiercely protective of the clan/members. embodiment of both parts of the phrase "murder puppy" Item you're ordering: short bio-500 words please Payment method: treasure Anything else: My clan is a group of mercenaries that live by the edge of the Twisting Crescendo. They're a giant found family trope and friendly lot for their occupation.
@mondoowada98

Dragon + link:

45402461_350.png

Applicable information you want me to include: she is impulsive, a bit violent, and almost barbaric in her fighting style. surprisingly tho she has a childlike gullibility and eagerness. is fiercely protective of the clan/members. embodiment of both parts of the phrase "murder puppy"
Item you're ordering: short bio-500 words please
Payment method: treasure
Anything else: My clan is a group of mercenaries that live by the edge of the Twisting Crescendo. They're a giant found family trope and friendly lot for their occupation.
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
Quote:
Time moves so slowly when you have no reason to pay attention to it, Aoibheann finds after she's been immortal for a few years. When you're mortal, life moves quickly. There's always something happening that needs to be done right away, because you can't risk wasting what little time you have. What if your time runs out while you're still in the middle of a task? What if something happens unexpectedly, and you never get to see your family again?

Aoibheann doesn't have to worry about that anymore. Especially not the family part; her own family died a long time ago. It's been just her in her den for a very long time.

That, of course, isn't to say that she's a solitary creature by any means. She's far from solitary. Aoibheann lives in a Clan, after all. However, she is a witch, so she does tend to keep to herself a lot. Though that's more or less because other dragons often don't want to be around her; not because she's unpleasant, no. She's quite the opposite, actually. Rather, something about her simply commands a wide girth. It's unknown as to whether this is just a part of her aura, or something else entirely.

She's actually a quite cleanly dragon. She doesn't even let her claws scrape on the ground when she's walking, not wanting them to get dirty. Of course, the same cannot always be said of her magic. Far from an evil dragon, Aoibheann prefers magic that doesn't have anything to do with harming others... but sometimes, it cannot be helped. Sometimes, there are those who deserve the pain her spells bring upon them.

She once sees a dragon hurt a hatchling, for example. She makes sure that dragon will never be able to harm another youngster so long as it lives. No one stops her, and no one says a word against her.

Although she doesn't have many friends, Aoibheann has many visitors to her den at times. She is quite the popular and powerful being, after all. There aren't many who don't know her name. In fact, she's usually the one to go to when one has a problem, because she's always willing to help. Aoibheann doesn't look down on mortals, but she doesn't always envy them, either. It's a fragile kind of existence, an interesting dance she dances.

If she could choose, though, she supposes she might like to be a mortal for a little while. If only to experience the world the way they do. She settles down on her bed after a long day, gazing out of the window directly across her on the other side of the room. The sun is just starting to set, turning the sky tints of purple and red. She looks out of the window, half-closes her eyes and thinks for a moment, thinks about what her life might be like if she was looking at this view anywhere else.

She decides, though, that she quite likes it right here.

@Gyrfalcon2 here you go! It's 502 words so you owe 25kT/25g!
Quote:
Time moves so slowly when you have no reason to pay attention to it, Aoibheann finds after she's been immortal for a few years. When you're mortal, life moves quickly. There's always something happening that needs to be done right away, because you can't risk wasting what little time you have. What if your time runs out while you're still in the middle of a task? What if something happens unexpectedly, and you never get to see your family again?

Aoibheann doesn't have to worry about that anymore. Especially not the family part; her own family died a long time ago. It's been just her in her den for a very long time.

That, of course, isn't to say that she's a solitary creature by any means. She's far from solitary. Aoibheann lives in a Clan, after all. However, she is a witch, so she does tend to keep to herself a lot. Though that's more or less because other dragons often don't want to be around her; not because she's unpleasant, no. She's quite the opposite, actually. Rather, something about her simply commands a wide girth. It's unknown as to whether this is just a part of her aura, or something else entirely.

She's actually a quite cleanly dragon. She doesn't even let her claws scrape on the ground when she's walking, not wanting them to get dirty. Of course, the same cannot always be said of her magic. Far from an evil dragon, Aoibheann prefers magic that doesn't have anything to do with harming others... but sometimes, it cannot be helped. Sometimes, there are those who deserve the pain her spells bring upon them.

She once sees a dragon hurt a hatchling, for example. She makes sure that dragon will never be able to harm another youngster so long as it lives. No one stops her, and no one says a word against her.

Although she doesn't have many friends, Aoibheann has many visitors to her den at times. She is quite the popular and powerful being, after all. There aren't many who don't know her name. In fact, she's usually the one to go to when one has a problem, because she's always willing to help. Aoibheann doesn't look down on mortals, but she doesn't always envy them, either. It's a fragile kind of existence, an interesting dance she dances.

If she could choose, though, she supposes she might like to be a mortal for a little while. If only to experience the world the way they do. She settles down on her bed after a long day, gazing out of the window directly across her on the other side of the room. The sun is just starting to set, turning the sky tints of purple and red. She looks out of the window, half-closes her eyes and thinks for a moment, thinks about what her life might be like if she was looking at this view anywhere else.

She decides, though, that she quite likes it right here.

@Gyrfalcon2 here you go! It's 502 words so you owe 25kT/25g!
@bugaloo yup!

@Tomata I'll get it done!
@bugaloo yup!

@Tomata I'll get it done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8