Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Store! Opening!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mondoowada98 I don't mind it taking time. That gives me time to accumulate treasure or gems if and when need be. I'd figure it would. And as far as length goes. It doesn't have to be super long. I'd say just write whatever you would be comfortable with.
@mondoowada98 I don't mind it taking time. That gives me time to accumulate treasure or gems if and when need be. I'd figure it would. And as far as length goes. It doesn't have to be super long. I'd say just write whatever you would be comfortable with.
@Yensha that's fine, then. Do you have any extra info I might need?
@Yensha that's fine, then. Do you have any extra info I might need?
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@mondoowada98 Atm no. I'm going to go through my primals and give personalities to them if that would help at all.
@mondoowada98 Atm no. I'm going to go through my primals and give personalities to them if that would help at all.
@Yensha that'd def help!
@Yensha that'd def help!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
up
up
@mondoowada98 [b]Dragon + link:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35277459] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352775/35277459_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Applicable information:[/b] I already have some description about him in the bio. I'm mostly looking for something before he decided to become a pearlcatcher and it would be appreciated if you could include his charge in the story.(which I have no idea yet) [b]Item you're ordering:[/b] medium bio, in a storytelling way! [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure [b]Anything else:[/b]
@mondoowada98
Dragon + link:

35277459_350.png

Applicable information: I already have some description about him in the bio. I'm mostly looking for something before he decided to become a pearlcatcher and it would be appreciated if you could include his charge in the story.(which I have no idea yet)
Item you're ordering: medium bio, in a storytelling way!
Payment method: treasure
Anything else:
FR time+1515292878_Y7uzgTm1F4cboT2.pngI AM: online/offline
@CommenRue I can do that!
@CommenRue I can do that!
@mondoowada98
Yeah! Do I send you the payment after you're done? And how much should I pay?
@mondoowada98
Yeah! Do I send you the payment after you're done? And how much should I pay?
@CommenRue after, yes. And for a medium bio, you'd pay 5kT per 100 words with a minimum of 500 words and a max of 1000 words. How many words did you want?
@CommenRue after, yes. And for a medium bio, you'd pay 5kT per 100 words with a minimum of 500 words and a max of 1000 words. How many words did you want?
@mondoowada98
Well I can afford 50kt for 1000 words(if I countted it correctly) so I guess as much as you like?
@mondoowada98
Well I can afford 50kt for 1000 words(if I countted it correctly) so I guess as much as you like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8