Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Store! Opening!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@CommenRue alright, I'll start soon then!
@CommenRue alright, I'll start soon then!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@mondoowada98 alright I will work out the personalities and let you know when I finish. Fell asleep last night sorry. XD
@mondoowada98 alright I will work out the personalities and let you know when I finish. Fell asleep last night sorry. XD
@mondoowada98 Dragon + link: Riddle [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56576396] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565764/56576396_350.png[/img] [/url] Applicable information you want me to include: They are a doctor and an advisor to the Queen, Hysen. A bit of info in their bio. Item you're ordering: medium bio? About 600 words probs. Payment method: treasure or gems? Gems, up to 50. Anything else: Some info in bio. Just looking for a story kind of thing. Make what you want of it. Just ask if you need certain details.
@mondoowada98
Dragon + link: Riddle

56576396_350.png

Applicable information you want me to include: They are a doctor and an advisor to the Queen, Hysen. A bit of info in their bio.
Item you're ordering: medium bio? About 600 words probs.
Payment method: treasure or gems? Gems, up to 50.
Anything else: Some info in bio. Just looking for a story kind of thing. Make what you want of it. Just ask if you need certain details.
Nightmare_King_Grimm.png
@Yensha that's fine lol no worries!

@AlphaZeroPoison I can do that!
@Yensha that's fine lol no worries!

@AlphaZeroPoison I can do that!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@mondoowada98 I have added simple personalities to them all. If you would like me to make more detailed ones let me know
@mondoowada98 I have added simple personalities to them all. If you would like me to make more detailed ones let me know
@Yensha alright! And how long did you want each thing to be again?
@Yensha alright! And how long did you want each thing to be again?
@mondoowada98 It was a more whatever you are inspired to do kind of thing, but they dont have to be super long.
@mondoowada98 It was a more whatever you are inspired to do kind of thing, but they dont have to be super long.
@Yensha alrightie then!
@Yensha alrightie then!
up
up
@Tomata yours is done, if you want anything changed lmk!
Quote:
You may want to run if you find yourself in the gaze of Screech's many eyes. For once she has you in her sights, it is highly unlikely that you will ever get away without a permanent reminder of your visit... or that you will even get away at all.

Born in the Sunbeam Ruins as evidenced by her bright yellow eyes, Mirrors are generally a scarcity there, so Screech stood out like a sore thumb almost from the moment she was hatched. She was always just more... aggressive and violent than the other hatchlings, even among other Mirrors. She was often brutal and ruthless even in childish games, but could quickly turn back around and act like a normal hatchling when the time called for it.

As she grew older, it quickly became evident that the best place for Screech would likely be with the other fighters and warriors of the Clan. She had essentially no interest in literally anything else, and with her personality, that would be the best fit for her. She was also incredibly protective of the Clan and its members, and wanted to fight to ensure its security and safety. For her, there simply was no other option. She began her training at a young age, and it continued through her adolescence.

Despite being ferociously terrifying, Screech is incredibly gullible. One might even be able to escape her grasp by telling a simple, easily-disproven lie that she will believe without hesitation if told convincingly enough. She can be very easily bribed as well, so long as the bribe does not have to do with the safety of her Clanmates or friends. She is not quite the brightest warrior on the battlefield, but then again, one does not need to be the smartest to be the best when it comes to pure physical combat.

Screech's body may not be in peak physical condition, but she is still strong. It has many scars from previous battles gone awry, and at times it seems as though some of her eyes are unfocused or unseeing. She often refuses to talk about many of her injuries, unless they have to do with a battle in which she won triumphantly. Some of the scars seem just a little too neat to be from a rugged battle; those she especially never wants to talk about. Those who ask are at risk of getting bitten.

At times, Screech can display a childlike understanding of the world around her. Many believe that something inside of her was stunted as a hatchling, and she simply never grew out of it, nor grew up entirely. Essentially, she is stuck with the head of a hatchling on the body of an adult. Life can be extremely confusing and complicated for her at times because of this, especially considering that she is not the smartest of dragons.

So far within the Clan, Screech does not have a mate, nor does she have hatchlings. Her nature as a ruthless fighter generally means she has few close friends, and her family is unknown.

came out to 513 words!
@Tomata yours is done, if you want anything changed lmk!
Quote:
You may want to run if you find yourself in the gaze of Screech's many eyes. For once she has you in her sights, it is highly unlikely that you will ever get away without a permanent reminder of your visit... or that you will even get away at all.

Born in the Sunbeam Ruins as evidenced by her bright yellow eyes, Mirrors are generally a scarcity there, so Screech stood out like a sore thumb almost from the moment she was hatched. She was always just more... aggressive and violent than the other hatchlings, even among other Mirrors. She was often brutal and ruthless even in childish games, but could quickly turn back around and act like a normal hatchling when the time called for it.

As she grew older, it quickly became evident that the best place for Screech would likely be with the other fighters and warriors of the Clan. She had essentially no interest in literally anything else, and with her personality, that would be the best fit for her. She was also incredibly protective of the Clan and its members, and wanted to fight to ensure its security and safety. For her, there simply was no other option. She began her training at a young age, and it continued through her adolescence.

Despite being ferociously terrifying, Screech is incredibly gullible. One might even be able to escape her grasp by telling a simple, easily-disproven lie that she will believe without hesitation if told convincingly enough. She can be very easily bribed as well, so long as the bribe does not have to do with the safety of her Clanmates or friends. She is not quite the brightest warrior on the battlefield, but then again, one does not need to be the smartest to be the best when it comes to pure physical combat.

Screech's body may not be in peak physical condition, but she is still strong. It has many scars from previous battles gone awry, and at times it seems as though some of her eyes are unfocused or unseeing. She often refuses to talk about many of her injuries, unless they have to do with a battle in which she won triumphantly. Some of the scars seem just a little too neat to be from a rugged battle; those she especially never wants to talk about. Those who ask are at risk of getting bitten.

At times, Screech can display a childlike understanding of the world around her. Many believe that something inside of her was stunted as a hatchling, and she simply never grew out of it, nor grew up entirely. Essentially, she is stuck with the head of a hatchling on the body of an adult. Life can be extremely confusing and complicated for her at times because of this, especially considering that she is not the smartest of dragons.

So far within the Clan, Screech does not have a mate, nor does she have hatchlings. Her nature as a ruthless fighter generally means she has few close friends, and her family is unknown.

came out to 513 words!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8