Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] ArcanArt AvN July14-20
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@hungry unless the artist has specified otherwise, the only deadline is before the end of the push, but bear in mind that they won't start your commission until they've received the payment in full. If you think it will be a few days before you can pay, please let the artist know in your order so that they're aware!
@hungry unless the artist has specified otherwise, the only deadline is before the end of the push, but bear in mind that they won't start your commission until they've received the payment in full. If you think it will be a few days before you can pay, please let the artist know in your order so that they're aware!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
[i]*casually slides in with grabby hands*[/i] @Aehdncl [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Reiign [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] human bust sketch with clean lines and full color [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14230771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142308/14230771_350.png[/img] [/url] Please excuse his hot mess of a profile :') I'd like him to be drawn in his armor if possible? And preferably following [url=http://fr.masamvne.date/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/heavenliimasaconcept.png]this concept sketch[/url] rather than the piece in the end of his profile currently. [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] I believe that's 350 levels? Let me know if his design needs extra. I'll be sending in level 10s. [b]Other specifications:[/b] Nope, got it above. Poke me if you need anything clarified. Also should dragons be sent to you or a receiver?
*casually slides in with grabby hands*

@Aehdncl

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Reiign
I summon you to cast the following spell: human bust sketch with clean lines and full color
This spell shall be cast upon:
14230771_350.png

Please excuse his hot mess of a profile :') I'd like him to be drawn in his armor if possible? And preferably following this concept sketch rather than the piece in the end of his profile currently.

The following I place into the circle: I believe that's 350 levels? Let me know if his design needs extra. I'll be sending in level 10s.
Other specifications: Nope, got it above. Poke me if you need anything clarified.

Also should dragons be sent to you or a receiver?
c3e7Qq8.png
@Aehdncl [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Asterodea [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Shaded [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] My dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51458040]Artaemys[/url] with this outfit which would be very fitting to his planned lore! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51458040&skin=0&apparel=30858,25798,30036,30038,30860,30039,30861,30040,30862,30042,30864,30044,30866,30043,30865,25792,30041,30863&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 500+ levels dragons [u]680 levels[/u] includng complex apparels as confirmed [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2718719/5#post_39810607]here[/url]. 680 / level 10 = 68 dragons. 680 / level 11 = 61.8 (round to 62) [b]Other specifications:[/b] I really love your art on Imperials by the way. <3 [s]I might end up changing up his apparel later today but I'll edit this post again to inform of a definite presentation, just in case you may think of making any pre-sketches and I wouldn't want to waste your time??? [/s] Ideal outfit has been set! & please let me know where I'm sending the dragons to, whether it'd be your receiver or you + online hours so I can send and have them exalted while they're/you're on! (:
@Aehdncl

My Name: Asterodea
I summon you to cast the following spell: Shaded
This spell shall be cast upon: My dragon Artaemys with this outfit which would be very fitting to his planned lore!
dragon?did=51458040&skin=0&apparel=30858,25798,30036,30038,30860,30039,30861,30040,30862,30042,30864,30044,30866,30043,30865,25792,30041,30863&xt=dressing.png

The following I place into the circle: 500+ levels dragons
680 levels includng complex apparels as confirmed here.
680 / level 10 = 68 dragons.
680 / level 11 = 61.8 (round to 62)

Other specifications: I really love your art on Imperials by the way. <3 I might end up changing up his apparel later today but I'll edit this post again to inform of a definite presentation, just in case you may think of making any pre-sketches and I wouldn't want to waste your time??? Ideal outfit has been set!

& please let me know where I'm sending the dragons to, whether it'd be your receiver or you + online hours so I can send and have them exalted while they're/you're on! (:
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
LINK TO MAIN SHOP POST

This is a ONE WEEK LIMITED Accent. There will be absolutely NO recolors, reprints or likewise. Fodder only*

Arcanites or other users, message me about Treasure/Gem Prices!

Feel free to ask me for previews on dragons and scores, this is a PREORDER.

Thanks <3 <3

6pTSh2J.jpg

Please excuse any mistakes, it’s 3 in the morning and I had to remake this post on mobile :^)
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, limited, arcane, arcane flight, flowers/floral, nature, nature flight, pink, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, glow

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @MissAlavesa, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Serpens, @Naakka, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @OverTheWolf, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @starsystems, @Herumi, @reliquiaen, @Mycologist, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @mochimajuru, @Denutena, @Kardi, @Hailey, @kkertas, @Serpede, @Krin, @durandal, @Kernun, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @Celes, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Yin, @TikindiDragon, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @Xtal, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Kurtcobain, @Beladonna, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @Kaletah, @VPunica, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @cervas, @Insouciant, @jockey, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @Artemis, @Reborn, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @hat17, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Toriel, @BrightIce, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @sailorlunatone, @shadesofCyan, @Smaugthealmighty, @synnful, @Koneko, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @shimmeringxolo, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Reckless, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @highcastle, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @ranyani, @Savior, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @thecatsred, @juawia, @Colorwavez, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @Aalto, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @Kaial, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Whimzica, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @motomoto, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @Kettlehead, @maralice13, @Cassichu, @Starly, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Zyanith, @Aegirscales, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @ionicbondie, @bandycam, @Rosabelle, @Lamia, @Divinely, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @NightmaricZor, @Okapi, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @Raiona, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @TheMythOfBeauty, @AshRechner, @Teacandy, @Traidy, @thesecontexts, @Astale, @Founder, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Lihmeth, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @christina, @Reyairia, @Peisinoe, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @IanLeStraud, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @serebiis, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Myrkskog, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @cyrallia, @LittlestDragon, @Erendira, @Contaminate, @Mercure2333, @apis, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @World, @IveRios, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @lantadyme, @Veneris, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @Jaie, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @everynne, @ThistleChaser, @kush, @Penryn, @keraunic, @Menghuancat, @mus, @Mortveil, @haxure, @artangcls, @Cirruss, @Nelia, @thank, @stormydanish, @***, @Cindercate, @oof, @Inwe, @Hiame, @ChakraMiracle, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @StormBerserker, @Kaelidra, @kitten1774, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @DeadlyInformant, @Darlnim, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Pained, @sorai, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Elunai, @Nuriya, @Zyanith, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Lynchly, @Vader, @Emmahaa, @Maleficus, @Toriguel, @kyofanatic1, @RJWolf, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Volve, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @mPhish, @qew23, @Cuddleh, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @lantadyme, @seragakisei, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @InkyBrush, @xazz, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Raydioactive, @UnseenRangerGal, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Valeguard, @senpai, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Bhaskara, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @BloodyBunny, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Niklia, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @lionx, @amberwing, @epzel, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @Seriema, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @Prelude, @greyyourwarden, @IrritatorRaji, @synnful, @chocomonster, @Mima, @NadopT, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Poi, @hawwah, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @WeyrLeader, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @Smurr, @sugarcrash, @World, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @doniider, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @Eagles, @Floidivoidi, @jennycatmystique, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @witchcrafted, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @Yiqi, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Fanartsy, @Panopticon, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Semirhage, @Brea, @Moristian, @Lyka, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @Leremis, @nemodave, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @ClockworkOctopus, @Dracorvus, @Arbokobra, @CorneliaR, @HerrWolf, @BloodSentry, @Reili, @daintyboots, @grr, @Wrath, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Aerinsol, @Thesby, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @rocketgrunt, @Zenna, @Sonora, @wesleydog, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Temreki, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Effervessa, @Katria, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @Leucine, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @feverking, @Silverishness, @Vengrisonne, @Kin, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @TopsySky, @Rangiku, @Izilen, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Dross, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @bisou, @Nadopt, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @Servalan, @widmo, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @kidotsubomi, @brdey, @pretend, @ruirea, @londoner, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Renarin, @potestas, @Velliana, @Alstroemeria, @Angilian, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @Lallie, @Ethanaell, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Icefire55, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @Kommoy, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Tidybunny, @Ariizumi, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @everynne, @markab, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @marropo, @Apfelobst, @wedredding, @Izuna, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @redfloon, @EmergencyRoom, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Mymozya, @Kipiekie, @Auries, @kbb, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @Valeguard, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Devilledegghead, @lyttlekytten, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @NorthSong, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @perifinite, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @Archsage, @oly, @TalaTari, @Acacia, @Angii, @gryffion, @Taiyou, @CreamGravy, @putri, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @haylxx, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @fluffyfurbal, @Sentenza, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @FjaraLunar, @remuslupn, @Keizaal, @bioglitch, @Njerro, @00Riku00, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Laturikusha, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Massif, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @Mudguts, @jaxentiatil, @Cognitive, @Fervanus, @SnailMuffin, @AntivirusAndroid, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Beruga, @Pollen, @Muxie, @winterbright, @bryna, @ideunatty, @Holi, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @Lrjj, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @manacampbell, @roiben, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @GEESE, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @bitmap, @Moons, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @Aku, @Peyp, @Kavalkade, @RyuLevone, @Script, @Nabesima, @vainqueurs, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @NightRising, @jr413, @Bionic, @Kaljaia, @Lunox, @folie, @Oria, @Finne, @Distances, @FloatingInSpace, @RLisa, @ouji, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @Adaarable, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @brokenstone, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @W1F1N1GHTM4R3, @SolusPrime379, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @raQua, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @Nirwana, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @OfficialEspurr, @Zemael, @los, @ancelstierre, @OFF, @BuiltByCLAMP, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @reotheleo, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @Charias, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Convexity, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @aleksey, @Kaial, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Reignhart, @Lyren, @Sinai, @GuidanceOfficer, @CheshireCatUk1, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Guest, @Spookio, @PoIarized, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @Actaeon, @Doodeedoodah, @vaihdokas, @Mimas, @Moonpiebandit, @cosmicConundrum, @Genji, @Ambriche, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Jabberwocky09, @Frid, @aeki, @LongMorrison, @OrphanBlack, @snapppper, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @warthog, @KattsTheName, @CyanYume, @TwilightStars, @STRHKR, @AqunAthlok, @Kaial, @NorthernLiights, @Warriorgirl1234, @terato, @LynterriaHatake, @Malachite, @Incarnate, @pyr0, @StarTatami, @ColoradoBlues, @Belegorn, @Finne, @Gompytje, @Humboldt, @Lakefrost, @Cascarones, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @Daemonengrau, @Afflatedartist, @Everything, @bitmap, @necromancing, @MerithsRealm, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @Dalilah, @literallyacat, @Benuyka, @WickedJayla, @WickedJayla, @arboretumm, @feralchungus, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Cieyuu, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @RaptorQueen, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Limelight, @Xaishi, @MaraStarSeer, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Nettlebird, @Malis, @SylphOfHeart, @ghxy, @SilverQuark, @Karrikut, @Caprineki, @Gannet, @Aushi, @Bumblesweet, @Shaydas, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @Lodzhal, @sensiblesoap, @Cerion, @velkyr, @Jeevas, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Aeriel, @Tuberose, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @Writer, @celestja, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Kikatzu, @TheClassCalico, @candycanexolo, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Sanati, @Hahoe, @140742, @dandyfrau, @thornasaur, @KingHarry, @Cayde6, @Lukee, @kanoosh, @Weredogalism, @Sienne, @Xypnise, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @LucidDreams, @Above, @Venture, @briar, @keyy, @Tuchulcha, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @NightmareJudge, @illusolite, @Layenne90, @Autumnus, @RainingAcid, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @cynicalspectre, @Ankhr, @ChReb, @Kunikida, @Rizibizi4, @rattus, @Flail, @Flail, @NowViewing, @LostWhisperer, @LostWhisperer, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @ShinyStufful, @suuji, @Ky0n, @phoenixoflegend, @ArcyN, @Rheannon, @briteoctopus, @GhostChateau, @aerazura, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @stakataka, @applechime, @Crowstorm, @keyy, @Vialheart, @Gibberish, @macrobiiology, @starskynadder, @skyfish, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Tiguidou, @Tira, @Unika, @Cryfie, @Ilidragon, @deerfawn, @sneer, @Fukase, @Pai, @Druzy, @stracony, @ribbonz, @Evarinya, @Evarinya, @Gurrero, @Scryzze, @sisyo, @MoonMelodies, @Kaldwin, @MildChameleon, @End3rStorm, @Elpzh, @Foxe, @solariaa, @fwiflof, @Quickpaint, @kveikur, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @nemora, @tldr, @Wangji, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @xRK800, @ShadowPiper, @Li3los, @Johnny132, @PepperClove, @Blod, @RiavaCornelia, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @Drakkainen, @4walls, @Heathers, @overture, @Harana, @Fluoroantimonic, @Psi, @Mip, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @Ziegler, @Fujo, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Navani, @Mary, @ivority, @selenomancy, @Duchess, @LLev, @angstprxnce, @MoonlitCacti, @nekosysteme, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @LoyalStar, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @Flail, @shadesofchaos, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @Skyeline, @rilakkumin, @Maiafay, @stovokor, @LittleDoctor, @FeatherFace, @Eidos, @LemmeRest, @LeviathanDemon, @jenivan1000, @Fawniti, @bamf, @Grafkrabber, @precilla, @Munakata, @XxBlueExorcistxX, @Meqathi, @sunnyVista, @SkyDancer10, @Cherrytree1222, @manylimbs, @Sagittarium, @606, @Despairing, @Eleventh, @ells, @Cirrostratus, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Anticx, @Ebby172, @hellieace, @cynicalCrows, @Kneph, @houseteeth, @inn, @avianAnnihilator, @Spark, @Ticklesmack, @RoyalLudroth, @choimango, @leeedea, @Subdued, @Scybilla, @Sanddollar, @sobbing, @DrFlug, @elthemar, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @Mintso, @takatsuki, @chromatographic, @kekule, @xoThanatos, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @Realms, @bedfordblack, @concept, @Boneshakers, @mooncakefestival, @Snivy88, @Marmite, @TwoSouls, @Hikaye, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @sicksip, @scared, @Ellanoi, @scylla, @stanley, @Cats, @Windows98, @Drastalblight, @chocollama, @Cheryy, @CelestialMuse, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @Nonsense, @StealthNerd, @SarcasticHawke, @mus, @sylveondreams, @Eindride, @RetroJackal, @Kaldwin, @Noodlesper, @Bufftuffandfluff, @LunaeLumen, @silverishness, @Alarkota, @alliecats, @Syldaya, @MalisVitterfolk, @klee, @Nascargot, @girlgirlDragon, @mmuted, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Lilian, @MunchkinLynx, @apricotstarship, @Closetcreep, @Raan, @Louca, @Fenixinka, @succulents, @Avifors, @Neurachem, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Zoruna, @Kipuka, @MysteryCorgi, @catticcino, @Korwa, @Moristian, @Elisse, @V0iCEB0X, @FeatherFace, @Bearded, @Halflight, @Chook, @Hawkbeckfire, @yum, @Hyndil, @quarz, @Adriel, @Hmm, @Hmm, @Murakali, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @greenpotion, @Techmox, @aschers, @cyborb, @Crimsonpizza, @Redsand, @pwllhalen, @Morrowind, @Kisk, @stonefur, @Killi, @Hakary, @L1br4, @faebeats, @Valikor, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @ElfCommander, @necroticLuminary, @sparr0w, @atooksays, @Fluffpuffpanda, @Sunline, @Zytorian, @akoshka, @AlaskanSnow, @techne, @HerCosmosComplex, @Katigura, @Munancho, @Laby, @Juleatic, @thace, @Mysteries, @Parda, @FlyingScales, @pondweed, @klee, @Endyr, @1000unicorns, @lotusen, @Veracity, @Zivo, @Borgenti, @vomltbreath, @Noivian, @Interverse, @slaytheist, @Snoringhyena, @GoldStar, @boredzoi, @doniider, @Zhukov, @InfectedContent, @Banguela, @Ayxia, @galaxanova, @axololtl, @WitchHunt, @full, @knifecentipede, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Deki, @Reverent, @Thrawn, @Liliun, @Ankhiale86, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @draaviinrays, @lacroixkin, @CorvidKnight, @Tinyparrot, @Liluye, @Sadiegreen, @***, @Lordofthepies, @kingjoethecat, @Maeva, @sneer, @Congratulations, @Dreadnoughtus, @Sillette, @PearlOfSeduction, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Mysthia, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @squishypeachy, @big, @Loras, @Nei, @Metus, @wwhirlybirb, @Neraida, @hyuukiru, @Keyina, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Kalinka, @Arkeyr79, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @frostwalkers, @Pripyat, @NoctisEternal, @Raptorflight, @Kuratabells, @zafer, @yukitsukihana, @SilverQuark, @nonaline, @Juni, @Pyracantha, @scarecrane, @pathfinder, @Morwen, @Endyr, @Kiddo, @ghostesez, @Okapi, @Kaamos, @faraway, @Trachynhawb, @Zyanith, @Dragonlaird, @mangoeclipse, @neoixan, @Sealterbloind, @Slanted, @BloodyScreeching, @FlareSolaire, @NirnrootNoises, @Lokey, @TheChurchGrim, @KalicoKat, @DeltaNegative, @ancestral, @Milkdud, @Rayzor, @Casdeth, @Flanoir, @Kom, @Magnanimous, @Ferrates, @Moirli, @Hyenalope, @Danizaurs, @Maikatze, @OriginalIAm, @1594502, @Suspended, @velvetufo, @Vipera, @Ens, @Heliolisk, @TehuMertt, @JourneyThePanda, @Kaohgumy, @Ghostharpies, @OyasumiKasumi, @aprilraven, @saiyanbura, @rockcorgo, @LilyRaven, @Madhouse, @Norion, @Rohana, @gryffion, @CoffeeCaat, @BurntLeafyToast, @hungry, @furo, @Pest, @underwater, @abyssalcat, @Alamire, @NeekoNeekoNii, @Anduins, @borkbean, @Starfire0, @dustfawn, @Visceryl, @Watercolour, @feedog, @Dragonwyspr, @Voltaic, @lightly, @Teewie, @Youmeanies, @evilwave, @johan
LINK TO MAIN SHOP POST

This is a ONE WEEK LIMITED Accent. There will be absolutely NO recolors, reprints or likewise. Fodder only*

Arcanites or other users, message me about Treasure/Gem Prices!

Feel free to ask me for previews on dragons and scores, this is a PREORDER.

Thanks <3 <3

6pTSh2J.jpg

Please excuse any mistakes, it’s 3 in the morning and I had to remake this post on mobile :^)
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, limited, arcane, arcane flight, flowers/floral, nature, nature flight, pink, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, glow

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @MissAlavesa, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Serpens, @Naakka, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @OverTheWolf, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @starsystems, @Herumi, @reliquiaen, @Mycologist, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @mochimajuru, @Denutena, @Kardi, @Hailey, @kkertas, @Serpede, @Krin, @durandal, @Kernun, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @Celes, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Yin, @TikindiDragon, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @Xtal, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Kurtcobain, @Beladonna, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @Kaletah, @VPunica, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @cervas, @Insouciant, @jockey, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @Artemis, @Reborn, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @hat17, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Toriel, @BrightIce, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @sailorlunatone, @shadesofCyan, @Smaugthealmighty, @synnful, @Koneko, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @shimmeringxolo, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Reckless, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @highcastle, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @ranyani, @Savior, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @thecatsred, @juawia, @Colorwavez, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @Aalto, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @Kaial, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Whimzica, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @motomoto, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @Kettlehead, @maralice13, @Cassichu, @Starly, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Zyanith, @Aegirscales, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @ionicbondie, @bandycam, @Rosabelle, @Lamia, @Divinely, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @NightmaricZor, @Okapi, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @Raiona, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @TheMythOfBeauty, @AshRechner, @Teacandy, @Traidy, @thesecontexts, @Astale, @Founder, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Lihmeth, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @christina, @Reyairia, @Peisinoe, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @IanLeStraud, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @serebiis, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Myrkskog, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @cyrallia, @LittlestDragon, @Erendira, @Contaminate, @Mercure2333, @apis, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @World, @IveRios, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @lantadyme, @Veneris, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @Jaie, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @everynne, @ThistleChaser, @kush, @Penryn, @keraunic, @Menghuancat, @mus, @Mortveil, @haxure, @artangcls, @Cirruss, @Nelia, @thank, @stormydanish, @***, @Cindercate, @oof, @Inwe, @Hiame, @ChakraMiracle, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @StormBerserker, @Kaelidra, @kitten1774, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @DeadlyInformant, @Darlnim, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Pained, @sorai, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Elunai, @Nuriya, @Zyanith, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Lynchly, @Vader, @Emmahaa, @Maleficus, @Toriguel, @kyofanatic1, @RJWolf, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Volve, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @mPhish, @qew23, @Cuddleh, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @lantadyme, @seragakisei, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @InkyBrush, @xazz, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Raydioactive, @UnseenRangerGal, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Valeguard, @senpai, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Bhaskara, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @BloodyBunny, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Niklia, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @lionx, @amberwing, @epzel, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @Seriema, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @Prelude, @greyyourwarden, @IrritatorRaji, @synnful, @chocomonster, @Mima, @NadopT, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Poi, @hawwah, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @WeyrLeader, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @Smurr, @sugarcrash, @World, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @doniider, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @Eagles, @Floidivoidi, @jennycatmystique, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @witchcrafted, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @Yiqi, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Fanartsy, @Panopticon, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Semirhage, @Brea, @Moristian, @Lyka, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @Leremis, @nemodave, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @ClockworkOctopus, @Dracorvus, @Arbokobra, @CorneliaR, @HerrWolf, @BloodSentry, @Reili, @daintyboots, @grr, @Wrath, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Aerinsol, @Thesby, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @rocketgrunt, @Zenna, @Sonora, @wesleydog, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Temreki, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Effervessa, @Katria, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @Leucine, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @feverking, @Silverishness, @Vengrisonne, @Kin, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @TopsySky, @Rangiku, @Izilen, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Dross, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @bisou, @Nadopt, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @Servalan, @widmo, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @kidotsubomi, @brdey, @pretend, @ruirea, @londoner, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Renarin, @potestas, @Velliana, @Alstroemeria, @Angilian, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @Lallie, @Ethanaell, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Icefire55, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @Kommoy, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Tidybunny, @Ariizumi, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @everynne, @markab, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @marropo, @Apfelobst, @wedredding, @Izuna, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @redfloon, @EmergencyRoom, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Mymozya, @Kipiekie, @Auries, @kbb, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @Valeguard, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Devilledegghead, @lyttlekytten, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @NorthSong, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @perifinite, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @Archsage, @oly, @TalaTari, @Acacia, @Angii, @gryffion, @Taiyou, @CreamGravy, @putri, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @haylxx, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @fluffyfurbal, @Sentenza, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @FjaraLunar, @remuslupn, @Keizaal, @bioglitch, @Njerro, @00Riku00, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Laturikusha, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Massif, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @Mudguts, @jaxentiatil, @Cognitive, @Fervanus, @SnailMuffin, @AntivirusAndroid, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Beruga, @Pollen, @Muxie, @winterbright, @bryna, @ideunatty, @Holi, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @Lrjj, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @manacampbell, @roiben, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @GEESE, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @bitmap, @Moons, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @Aku, @Peyp, @Kavalkade, @RyuLevone, @Script, @Nabesima, @vainqueurs, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @NightRising, @jr413, @Bionic, @Kaljaia, @Lunox, @folie, @Oria, @Finne, @Distances, @FloatingInSpace, @RLisa, @ouji, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @Adaarable, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @brokenstone, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @W1F1N1GHTM4R3, @SolusPrime379, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @raQua, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @Nirwana, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @OfficialEspurr, @Zemael, @los, @ancelstierre, @OFF, @BuiltByCLAMP, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @reotheleo, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @Charias, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Convexity, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @aleksey, @Kaial, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Reignhart, @Lyren, @Sinai, @GuidanceOfficer, @CheshireCatUk1, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Guest, @Spookio, @PoIarized, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @Actaeon, @Doodeedoodah, @vaihdokas, @Mimas, @Moonpiebandit, @cosmicConundrum, @Genji, @Ambriche, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Jabberwocky09, @Frid, @aeki, @LongMorrison, @OrphanBlack, @snapppper, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @warthog, @KattsTheName, @CyanYume, @TwilightStars, @STRHKR, @AqunAthlok, @Kaial, @NorthernLiights, @Warriorgirl1234, @terato, @LynterriaHatake, @Malachite, @Incarnate, @pyr0, @StarTatami, @ColoradoBlues, @Belegorn, @Finne, @Gompytje, @Humboldt, @Lakefrost, @Cascarones, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @Daemonengrau, @Afflatedartist, @Everything, @bitmap, @necromancing, @MerithsRealm, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @Dalilah, @literallyacat, @Benuyka, @WickedJayla, @WickedJayla, @arboretumm, @feralchungus, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Cieyuu, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @RaptorQueen, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Limelight, @Xaishi, @MaraStarSeer, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Nettlebird, @Malis, @SylphOfHeart, @ghxy, @SilverQuark, @Karrikut, @Caprineki, @Gannet, @Aushi, @Bumblesweet, @Shaydas, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @Lodzhal, @sensiblesoap, @Cerion, @velkyr, @Jeevas, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Aeriel, @Tuberose, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @Writer, @celestja, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Kikatzu, @TheClassCalico, @candycanexolo, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Sanati, @Hahoe, @140742, @dandyfrau, @thornasaur, @KingHarry, @Cayde6, @Lukee, @kanoosh, @Weredogalism, @Sienne, @Xypnise, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @LucidDreams, @Above, @Venture, @briar, @keyy, @Tuchulcha, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @NightmareJudge, @illusolite, @Layenne90, @Autumnus, @RainingAcid, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @cynicalspectre, @Ankhr, @ChReb, @Kunikida, @Rizibizi4, @rattus, @Flail, @Flail, @NowViewing, @LostWhisperer, @LostWhisperer, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @ShinyStufful, @suuji, @Ky0n, @phoenixoflegend, @ArcyN, @Rheannon, @briteoctopus, @GhostChateau, @aerazura, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @stakataka, @applechime, @Crowstorm, @keyy, @Vialheart, @Gibberish, @macrobiiology, @starskynadder, @skyfish, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Tiguidou, @Tira, @Unika, @Cryfie, @Ilidragon, @deerfawn, @sneer, @Fukase, @Pai, @Druzy, @stracony, @ribbonz, @Evarinya, @Evarinya, @Gurrero, @Scryzze, @sisyo, @MoonMelodies, @Kaldwin, @MildChameleon, @End3rStorm, @Elpzh, @Foxe, @solariaa, @fwiflof, @Quickpaint, @kveikur, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @nemora, @tldr, @Wangji, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @xRK800, @ShadowPiper, @Li3los, @Johnny132, @PepperClove, @Blod, @RiavaCornelia, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @Drakkainen, @4walls, @Heathers, @overture, @Harana, @Fluoroantimonic, @Psi, @Mip, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @Ziegler, @Fujo, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Navani, @Mary, @ivority, @selenomancy, @Duchess, @LLev, @angstprxnce, @MoonlitCacti, @nekosysteme, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @LoyalStar, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @Flail, @shadesofchaos, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @Skyeline, @rilakkumin, @Maiafay, @stovokor, @LittleDoctor, @FeatherFace, @Eidos, @LemmeRest, @LeviathanDemon, @jenivan1000, @Fawniti, @bamf, @Grafkrabber, @precilla, @Munakata, @XxBlueExorcistxX, @Meqathi, @sunnyVista, @SkyDancer10, @Cherrytree1222, @manylimbs, @Sagittarium, @606, @Despairing, @Eleventh, @ells, @Cirrostratus, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Anticx, @Ebby172, @hellieace, @cynicalCrows, @Kneph, @houseteeth, @inn, @avianAnnihilator, @Spark, @Ticklesmack, @RoyalLudroth, @choimango, @leeedea, @Subdued, @Scybilla, @Sanddollar, @sobbing, @DrFlug, @elthemar, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @Mintso, @takatsuki, @chromatographic, @kekule, @xoThanatos, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @Realms, @bedfordblack, @concept, @Boneshakers, @mooncakefestival, @Snivy88, @Marmite, @TwoSouls, @Hikaye, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @sicksip, @scared, @Ellanoi, @scylla, @stanley, @Cats, @Windows98, @Drastalblight, @chocollama, @Cheryy, @CelestialMuse, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @Nonsense, @StealthNerd, @SarcasticHawke, @mus, @sylveondreams, @Eindride, @RetroJackal, @Kaldwin, @Noodlesper, @Bufftuffandfluff, @LunaeLumen, @silverishness, @Alarkota, @alliecats, @Syldaya, @MalisVitterfolk, @klee, @Nascargot, @girlgirlDragon, @mmuted, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Lilian, @MunchkinLynx, @apricotstarship, @Closetcreep, @Raan, @Louca, @Fenixinka, @succulents, @Avifors, @Neurachem, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Zoruna, @Kipuka, @MysteryCorgi, @catticcino, @Korwa, @Moristian, @Elisse, @V0iCEB0X, @FeatherFace, @Bearded, @Halflight, @Chook, @Hawkbeckfire, @yum, @Hyndil, @quarz, @Adriel, @Hmm, @Hmm, @Murakali, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @greenpotion, @Techmox, @aschers, @cyborb, @Crimsonpizza, @Redsand, @pwllhalen, @Morrowind, @Kisk, @stonefur, @Killi, @Hakary, @L1br4, @faebeats, @Valikor, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @ElfCommander, @necroticLuminary, @sparr0w, @atooksays, @Fluffpuffpanda, @Sunline, @Zytorian, @akoshka, @AlaskanSnow, @techne, @HerCosmosComplex, @Katigura, @Munancho, @Laby, @Juleatic, @thace, @Mysteries, @Parda, @FlyingScales, @pondweed, @klee, @Endyr, @1000unicorns, @lotusen, @Veracity, @Zivo, @Borgenti, @vomltbreath, @Noivian, @Interverse, @slaytheist, @Snoringhyena, @GoldStar, @boredzoi, @doniider, @Zhukov, @InfectedContent, @Banguela, @Ayxia, @galaxanova, @axololtl, @WitchHunt, @full, @knifecentipede, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Deki, @Reverent, @Thrawn, @Liliun, @Ankhiale86, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @draaviinrays, @lacroixkin, @CorvidKnight, @Tinyparrot, @Liluye, @Sadiegreen, @***, @Lordofthepies, @kingjoethecat, @Maeva, @sneer, @Congratulations, @Dreadnoughtus, @Sillette, @PearlOfSeduction, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Mysthia, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @squishypeachy, @big, @Loras, @Nei, @Metus, @wwhirlybirb, @Neraida, @hyuukiru, @Keyina, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Kalinka, @Arkeyr79, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @frostwalkers, @Pripyat, @NoctisEternal, @Raptorflight, @Kuratabells, @zafer, @yukitsukihana, @SilverQuark, @nonaline, @Juni, @Pyracantha, @scarecrane, @pathfinder, @Morwen, @Endyr, @Kiddo, @ghostesez, @Okapi, @Kaamos, @faraway, @Trachynhawb, @Zyanith, @Dragonlaird, @mangoeclipse, @neoixan, @Sealterbloind, @Slanted, @BloodyScreeching, @FlareSolaire, @NirnrootNoises, @Lokey, @TheChurchGrim, @KalicoKat, @DeltaNegative, @ancestral, @Milkdud, @Rayzor, @Casdeth, @Flanoir, @Kom, @Magnanimous, @Ferrates, @Moirli, @Hyenalope, @Danizaurs, @Maikatze, @OriginalIAm, @1594502, @Suspended, @velvetufo, @Vipera, @Ens, @Heliolisk, @TehuMertt, @JourneyThePanda, @Kaohgumy, @Ghostharpies, @OyasumiKasumi, @aprilraven, @saiyanbura, @rockcorgo, @LilyRaven, @Madhouse, @Norion, @Rohana, @gryffion, @CoffeeCaat, @BurntLeafyToast, @hungry, @furo, @Pest, @underwater, @abyssalcat, @Alamire, @NeekoNeekoNii, @Anduins, @borkbean, @Starfire0, @dustfawn, @Visceryl, @Watercolour, @feedog, @Dragonwyspr, @Voltaic, @lightly, @Teewie, @Youmeanies, @evilwave, @johan
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Fantastea [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Azurine [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Painted Bust [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33373361] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333734/33373361_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 500+levels. [b]Other specifications:[/b] I am willing to opt out will o the ember and flowerfall if it'll either lower the potential extra cost and lower complexity & raise convenience for the artist. If preferred, then I'll resubmit dragon live reference with the revised outfit. I am able to average 10 fodder per day (either lvl10s or 8s) until all 500 levels is paid off. I would the dragon's expression to be mysterious longing look just like the [url=https://i.imgur.com/yubg12E.png]person[/url] the dragon is based off of. One more thing, I request a transparent background. Thank you so much in advance if my commission is accepted!
@Fantastea

My Name: Azurine
I summon you to cast the following spell: Painted Bust
33373361_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 500+levels.
Other specifications: I am willing to opt out will o the ember and flowerfall if it'll either lower the potential extra cost and lower complexity & raise convenience for the artist. If preferred, then I'll resubmit dragon live reference with the revised outfit. I am able to average 10 fodder per day (either lvl10s or 8s) until all 500 levels is paid off.
I would the dragon's expression to be mysterious longing look just like the person the dragon is based off of. One more thing, I request a transparent background. Thank you so much in advance if my commission is accepted!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Clya: Hi, I am interested in Cosmic Growth, that will be 250 Levels? I send the trained Dragons per 1 way-CR to you?
@Clya: Hi, I am interested in Cosmic Growth, that will be 250 Levels? I send the trained Dragons per 1 way-CR to you?
@RubieKanary I hope it's okay to order two of these at once. [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Writer [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Walk in Woods [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43454448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434545/43454448_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 120 levels + 30(?) for accent [b]Other specifications:[/b] Would it be possible to get one version without the accent and one version with? [b]My Name:[/b] Writer [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Walk in Woods [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52072506] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rgzZz84.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 120 levels + 30(?) for accent [b]Other specifications:[/b] Would it be possible to get one version without the accent and one version with? Also, she isn't gened correctly, so I'm using a scry with the intended genes (Pet/Butt/Glim). There's also a scry of her without her accent in her bio for reference. Thank you! [emoji=fae happy size=2]
@RubieKanary I hope it's okay to order two of these at once.

My Name: Writer
I summon you to cast the following spell: Walk in Woods
43454448_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 120 levels + 30(?) for accent
Other specifications: Would it be possible to get one version without the accent and one version with?

My Name: Writer
I summon you to cast the following spell: Walk in Woods
rgzZz84.png

The following I place into the circle: 120 levels + 30(?) for accent
Other specifications: Would it be possible to get one version without the accent and one version with? Also, she isn't gened correctly, so I'm using a scry with the intended genes (Pet/Butt/Glim). There's also a scry of her without her accent in her bio for reference.

Thank you!
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Writer
Hello! It's totally alright! Both will be 150, so a total of 300 levels! If that's okay, please send the levels to an online receiver by the end of the week! I'll include both versions with and without the accent for you! Thank you for supporting Arcane! <3
@Writer
Hello! It's totally alright! Both will be 150, so a total of 300 levels! If that's okay, please send the levels to an online receiver by the end of the week! I'll include both versions with and without the accent for you! Thank you for supporting Arcane! <3
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Clya [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] SheridanCharon [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Cosmic Growth [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] Could I get a preview on him, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49710085] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497101/49710085_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 250 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] I would be paying in lvl 8 dragons, 32 total in lots of 6 at a time.
@Clya

My Name: SheridanCharon
I summon you to cast the following spell: Cosmic Growth
This spell shall be cast upon: Could I get a preview on him, please?

49710085_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 250 levels
Other specifications: I would be paying in lvl 8 dragons, 32 total in lots of 6 at a time.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@Reiign
Hi! I’d be more than willing to follow the concept art ^^ And no worries, my own dragons’ profiles are just as, if not more, messy

And sorry this wasn’t clearer - the price is 390 for the full colour and clean lines - it’s just flats that don’t stack ^^;
@Reiign
Hi! I’d be more than willing to follow the concept art ^^ And no worries, my own dragons’ profiles are just as, if not more, messy

And sorry this wasn’t clearer - the price is 390 for the full colour and clean lines - it’s just flats that don’t stack ^^;
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25