Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | key's art | t/g/eggs/items [ CLOSED!! ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@keydotzip I think that’s totally fine! Could I get Vinicius and Kaori from this album drawn together? There a soft couple, Kaori is very shy and Vini is way outgoing! Vini has an outfit ref, and Kaori wears kinda punk clothes (as she’s in a street gang)! Let me know if you need anymore info!

Is 400g enough for fullbody?
@keydotzip I think that’s totally fine! Could I get Vinicius and Kaori from this album drawn together? There a soft couple, Kaori is very shy and Vini is way outgoing! Vini has an outfit ref, and Kaori wears kinda punk clothes (as she’s in a street gang)! Let me know if you need anymore info!

Is 400g enough for fullbody?
@Dragakure

cool, cool! another thing i'd like to know (if you don't mind) is if you have any pose refs/ideas for them. this is just to help get a better idea on where to start!

400g is a good! covers both scribbles for each character. :>
@Dragakure

cool, cool! another thing i'd like to know (if you don't mind) is if you have any pose refs/ideas for them. this is just to help get a better idea on where to start!

400g is a good! covers both scribbles for each character. :>
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity! closed atm) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@keydotzip Oh, anything you think you’d be comfortable with drawing, maybe holding hands?
@keydotzip Oh, anything you think you’d be comfortable with drawing, maybe holding hands?
@Dragakure

good starter thought; i'll think of something manageable, thank you for letting me know!
@Dragakure

good starter thought; i'll think of something manageable, thank you for letting me know!
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@keydotzip

Alright, awesome! I just got in some other commissions, so I'll still go for 1 full colour fullbody & rough sketch fullbody.

As for some character preferences, I'm thinking Cyara, Fynn, Leylana, Nucleus, Sophia, Toffee, & Yrsa. The ones best suited for the rough, non-colored piece are Nucleus, Fynn, & Leylana, I think :>
@keydotzip

Alright, awesome! I just got in some other commissions, so I'll still go for 1 full colour fullbody & rough sketch fullbody.

As for some character preferences, I'm thinking Cyara, Fynn, Leylana, Nucleus, Sophia, Toffee, & Yrsa. The ones best suited for the rough, non-colored piece are Nucleus, Fynn, & Leylana, I think :>
@Exeidur

gotcha! thanks for letting me know~ putting you down for slots!
you can send in payment via CR or PM and i'll get to work as soon as i can! :)
@Exeidur

gotcha! thanks for letting me know~ putting you down for slots!
you can send in payment via CR or PM and i'll get to work as soon as i can! :)
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@keydotzip

Will do!
@keydotzip

Will do!
@keydotzip

hello again! the first drawings you did for me are amazing and I'd love to order again if that's alright? would you be willing to do two more halfbody scribbles of Maia and Faela? I have another bogsneak egg (320g) and I can add 100g!
@keydotzip

hello again! the first drawings you did for me are amazing and I'd love to order again if that's alright? would you be willing to do two more halfbody scribbles of Maia and Faela? I have another bogsneak egg (320g) and I can add 100g!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova

hi again! i'm so glad you loved the first sketches i did for you ;o;

ordering again is alright with me, don't worry! i'm happy to do some more halfbody scribbles for ya. send payment via CR or PM and i'll put you down for a slot!
@galaxanova

hi again! i'm so glad you loved the first sketches i did for you ;o;

ordering again is alright with me, don't worry! i'm happy to do some more halfbody scribbles for ya. send payment via CR or PM and i'll put you down for a slot!
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@Dragakure done n' done! i hope you enjoy!! [center][url=https://i.imgur.com/Z9GLO8C.png][b][ image link ][/b][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z9GLO8C.png[/img][/center]
@Dragakure

done n' done! i hope you enjoy!!

ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12