Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | key's art | t/g/eggs/items [ CLOSED!! ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@keydotzip well okay!! time for me to order, could I get a halfbody scribble of this gentleman, [img]https://i.ibb.co/XZWtxxh/A7-CCA559-2560-4-FF9-A59-E-C3-DEDD8-BE2-FA.png[/img] as for minor details: i probably don’t need to mention this but please remember the tattoo under his eye!! It’s an important part of his design and lore. It says ‘run from fear’ Incase u can’t read my handwriting haha
@keydotzip well okay!!

time for me to order,
could I get a halfbody scribble of this gentleman,
A7-CCA559-2560-4-FF9-A59-E-C3-DEDD8-BE2-FA.png

as for minor details: i probably don’t need to mention this but please remember the tattoo under his eye!! It’s an important part of his design and lore. It says ‘run from fear’ Incase u can’t read my handwriting haha
@Mokuba

of course! halfbody scribble comin' right up~ send over payment between 100g-300g via CR or PM and i will calculate + start as soon as i can!
@Mokuba

of course! halfbody scribble comin' right up~ send over payment between 100g-300g via CR or PM and i will calculate + start as soon as i can!
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity! closed atm) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
i love your style! i'm horrible at spending but i'm gonna keep a watch on this thread until i save up enough gems if that's okay?? :^)
i love your style! i'm horrible at spending but i'm gonna keep a watch on this thread until i save up enough gems if that's okay?? :^)
@mmoonshoes

ahhh!! thank you so much TT and yes that's okay! feel free to subscribe (follow the thread)!
@mmoonshoes

ahhh!! thank you so much TT and yes that's okay! feel free to subscribe (follow the thread)!
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____

^

^
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____

^

^
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@keydotzip i'm really digging the way you draw faces! :o also how you color your sketches, i'm big [eyes] at that profile drawing in your examples in particular haha.

could i please get a half body full color sketch of my character tsukino? (fullbody ref for colors/outfit, a short bio about her personality, and a pic a bit closer to how i usually draw her - ignore the alternate outfit ghsldfjljk)
@keydotzip i'm really digging the way you draw faces! :o also how you color your sketches, i'm big [eyes] at that profile drawing in your examples in particular haha.

could i please get a half body full color sketch of my character tsukino? (fullbody ref for colors/outfit, a short bio about her personality, and a pic a bit closer to how i usually draw her - ignore the alternate outfit ghsldfjljk)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS

aaah, thank you! TT faces are probably one of my favourite parts to draw huhu

and sounds good to me! send over whatever payment method you'd like through CR and i'll get to work as soon as i can. oh, and any other particular notes for the piece (any specific emotions/poses/etc.)?

(cool dr character btw !! :0)
@PKRS

aaah, thank you! TT faces are probably one of my favourite parts to draw huhu

and sounds good to me! send over whatever payment method you'd like through CR and i'll get to work as soon as i can. oh, and any other particular notes for the piece (any specific emotions/poses/etc.)?

(cool dr character btw !! :0)
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@keydotzip

Hey! I have two gaoler breed changes, but they're locked to my account. Would you still be interested in them, and you could send me whatever dragons you wanted to change?
@keydotzip

Hey! I have two gaoler breed changes, but they're locked to my account. Would you still be interested in them, and you could send me whatever dragons you wanted to change?
@Logistic

hi there! i would only be interested in one gaoler scroll since that's all i'm looking for right now. :o
@Logistic

hi there! i would only be interested in one gaoler scroll since that's all i'm looking for right now. :o
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12