Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | key's art | t/g/eggs/items [ CLOSED!! ]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@zuma heyo! sorry this took a long while, i got caught up in a nasty cold and then school started up :x but here's your sketch!! i hope you enjoy TvT [center] [url=https://i.imgur.com/g6slNYx.png][b][ IMAGE LINK ][/b][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/g6slNYx.png[/img][/center]
@zuma

heyo! sorry this took a long while, i got caught up in a nasty cold and then school started up :x but here's your sketch!! i hope you enjoy TvT

ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity! closed atm) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____

^

^
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____

^

^
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@keydotzip Thank you so much! Would I be allowed to line/color this on my own for a character sheet/ref?
@keydotzip Thank you so much! Would I be allowed to line/color this on my own for a character sheet/ref?
Insta |DA |Tumblr
JpR0fLu.png
@zuma

of course, go ahead! just be sure to credit me, thank you ^^
@zuma

of course, go ahead! just be sure to credit me, thank you ^^
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@keydotzip

Hi! Sorry if I missed it, but is it possible to order multiple separate pieces of different characters? Like 2 sketches, but not a combined piece? If not I’m still glad to order just one piece and come back again!
@keydotzip

Hi! Sorry if I missed it, but is it possible to order multiple separate pieces of different characters? Like 2 sketches, but not a combined piece? If not I’m still glad to order just one piece and come back again!
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
@vimai

you can order multiple pieces, yeah!
@vimai

you can order multiple pieces, yeah!
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@keydotzip Great, thanks! Could I order two sketch full bodies of these two? No specific requests, but just note that they are both young (though you don’t need to change your style to accommodate for that!) as for the background to the sketches, a light purple would do for both of them! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HAKMf1N.png[/img] Let me know if this is too time consuming (I know full bodies are a chore ;-;) and I’ll be glad to accomodate!
@keydotzip

Great, thanks! Could I order two sketch full bodies of these two? No specific requests, but just note that they are both young (though you don’t need to change your style to accommodate for that!) as for the background to the sketches, a light purple would do for both of them!

HAKMf1N.png

Let me know if this is too time consuming (I know full bodies are a chore ;-;) and I’ll be glad to accomodate!

6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
@vimai

(apologies for a later response)

yup, you can order two full bodies (i don't mind)! i don't believe it'll be time consuming for me, however, i will warn that this week may be quite busy for me (i plan to do any comms i get this week this weekend)! so i would like to kindly ask for you to please understand and be patient. :')

if you still want to commission now knowing that, please let me know how you'll be paying!

(and as a side note: love the design of those dr kids!!)
@vimai

(apologies for a later response)

yup, you can order two full bodies (i don't mind)! i don't believe it'll be time consuming for me, however, i will warn that this week may be quite busy for me (i plan to do any comms i get this week this weekend)! so i would like to kindly ask for you to please understand and be patient. :')

if you still want to commission now knowing that, please let me know how you'll be paying!

(and as a side note: love the design of those dr kids!!)
ABPmSkY.gif
_
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@keydotzip

Aaaa thank you very much! I’d still love to commission you! I’ll pay in gems, unless youkd rather eggs or treasure or something! It’s nice to see another DR fan here! And take your time with it, I don’t mind ^^
@keydotzip

Aaaa thank you very much! I’d still love to commission you! I’ll pay in gems, unless youkd rather eggs or treasure or something! It’s nice to see another DR fan here! And take your time with it, I don’t mind ^^
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12