Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >Jasmine Gijinka Artshop< [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
@Waleskayu

Hey!

You will be added to the VIP slot tomorrow (since almost time for the site to close and me to sleep)~ tnx for the interest ^^ Would you like yo be added to any of the 2 ping lists here? If so, which one?

Also, Ok~ Will add accent as pattern on dress and not keeping dragon feats~ If I have any question and such I shall dm you nod nod~

Thanks a lot again and have a nice day/afternoon/evening~
@Waleskayu

Hey!

You will be added to the VIP slot tomorrow (since almost time for the site to close and me to sleep)~ tnx for the interest ^^ Would you like yo be added to any of the 2 ping lists here? If so, which one?

Also, Ok~ Will add accent as pattern on dress and not keeping dragon feats~ If I have any question and such I shall dm you nod nod~

Thanks a lot again and have a nice day/afternoon/evening~
@JewelGarden ahh normal pinglist please~ dont have sufficient gems now haha. edit: btw you may pm me your paypal account, i'll send you the first half[emoji=spiral winking size=1]good night!
@JewelGarden ahh normal pinglist please~ dont have sufficient gems now haha.
edit: btw you may pm me your paypal account, i'll send you the first halfgood night!
cd8399bd08a9516a973f6e955e3ba7caffa7333c.png
@JewelGarden I don't have the budget right now but can I be added to the pinglist please I love your style!! [emoji=coatl star size=2]
@JewelGarden

I don't have the budget right now but can I be added to the pinglist please I love your style!!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
[quote name="Waleskayu" date="2019-06-16 00:35:53" ]dont have sufficient gems now [/quote] @Waleskayu Hello! Normal list is for gems and treasure while VIP list is the one for paypal- So don't you mean the VIP list instead, or did you really mean normal- sorry, got a bit confused
Waleskayu wrote on 2019-06-16 00:35:53:
dont have sufficient gems now

@Waleskayu

Hello! Normal list is for gems and treasure while VIP list is the one for paypal- So don't you mean the VIP list instead, or did you really mean normal- sorry, got a bit confused
@Solcie - you were added to the normal ping list. Thanks for the interest~ I am excited for what you'll get me to draw ^^

@Jaderannosaurus - Alright! Just tell me which one, the VIP list for Paypal payments or Normal List for Gems and Treasure payments?
@Solcie - you were added to the normal ping list. Thanks for the interest~ I am excited for what you'll get me to draw ^^

@Jaderannosaurus - Alright! Just tell me which one, the VIP list for Paypal payments or Normal List for Gems and Treasure payments?
@JewelGarden
Just the Normal one please! ^.^
@JewelGarden
Just the Normal one please! ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@JewelGarden sorry didn't make it clear XD. i mean the gem/treasure list[emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@JewelGarden sorry didn't make it clear XD. i mean the gem/treasure list
cd8399bd08a9516a973f6e955e3ba7caffa7333c.png
@Jaderannosaurus and @Waleskayu
You are both on the Ping List now~
@Jaderannosaurus and @Waleskayu
You are both on the Ping List now~
@JewelGarden

Thank you! Your work is lovely <3
@JewelGarden

Thank you! Your work is lovely <3
@Exeidur [img]https://imgur.com/1WBfIDK.png[/img] There you go ^q^ If there is any problem downloading it from here, you can go [url=https://imgur.com/1WBfIDK][HERE][/url] Don't forget to leave a review if you'd like to and credit me when using this image~
@Exeidur

1WBfIDK.png

There you go ^q^ If there is any problem downloading it from here, you can go [HERE]

Don't forget to leave a review if you'd like to and credit me when using this image~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84