Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN | STYLE UPDATE] >Jasmine Gijinka<
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
@JewelGarden Could I be added to your pinglist? Thanks!
@JewelGarden Could I be added to your pinglist? Thanks!
LnVwSgI.png
@tidecaller

Yes, I am!

I am currently working on some adopt commissions for FR though so it will take one or two days before I can get to your work if you ask.

@Curio
ofc! which one? Treasure/gem or usd?
@tidecaller

Yes, I am!

I am currently working on some adopt commissions for FR though so it will take one or two days before I can get to your work if you ask.

@Curio
ofc! which one? Treasure/gem or usd?
@JewelGarden Both for now. :) Thank you!!
@JewelGarden Both for now. :) Thank you!!
LnVwSgI.png
@Curio
Added! ^^
@Curio
Added! ^^
@JewelGarden

Username:
ShadowsByDay

Commission Type:
1 Character
Thighs Up
Sketch
Clear
No Background

Characters:
Wulfryk
Character's Bio
Wulfryk is an old guy with a lot of resentment towards others, believing everyone is out to do harm of some kind. He's a recluse and guards his forest with everything in his power. He's also something of a battlemage, though self-trained.

Payment Mode
Paypal
Full

Extra
I'd love to see him with long hair and a full beard (maybe like this?) and a mage cloak something like this. Of course you're welcome to tweak them up a bit. The only apparel from his outfit that I absolutely want is the conjurer's staff, but if you somehow manage to work a frog companion (or a bird or squirrel or something?) in as well I'd be ecstatic!

I don't mind waiting a while for this piece, since you sound busy. Thanks! c:
@JewelGarden

Username:
ShadowsByDay

Commission Type:
1 Character
Thighs Up
Sketch
Clear
No Background

Characters:
Wulfryk
Character's Bio
Wulfryk is an old guy with a lot of resentment towards others, believing everyone is out to do harm of some kind. He's a recluse and guards his forest with everything in his power. He's also something of a battlemage, though self-trained.

Payment Mode
Paypal
Full

Extra
I'd love to see him with long hair and a full beard (maybe like this?) and a mage cloak something like this. Of course you're welcome to tweak them up a bit. The only apparel from his outfit that I absolutely want is the conjurer's staff, but if you somehow manage to work a frog companion (or a bird or squirrel or something?) in as well I'd be ecstatic!

I don't mind waiting a while for this piece, since you sound busy. Thanks! c:
xxxxxxx

AZCdeAd.png
It0R1xG.png
6meUms1.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
7fFdbks.png
VIP LIST CLOSED! THANKS FOR THE PATRONAGE!
VIP LIST CLOSED! THANKS FOR THE PATRONAGE!
@ShadowsByDay
you were added to the slots. I'll tell you onceI'm done with the adopts commission so you can send me the money to start.
@ShadowsByDay
you were added to the slots. I'll tell you onceI'm done with the adopts commission so you can send me the money to start.
@JewelGarden

Sounds good, thanks!
@JewelGarden

Sounds good, thanks!
xxxxxxx

AZCdeAd.png
It0R1xG.png
6meUms1.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
7fFdbks.png
@JewelGarden

(so sorry for the late reply, I was on holiday) but OH MY GOD she looks amazing and all of her outfits are so gorgeous <3 I loved commissioning you again~
@JewelGarden

(so sorry for the late reply, I was on holiday) but OH MY GOD she looks amazing and all of her outfits are so gorgeous <3 I loved commissioning you again~
@JewelGarden

Can I be added to your USD Pinglist? ty c:
@JewelGarden

Can I be added to your USD Pinglist? ty c:
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84