Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN | STYLE UPDATE] >Jasmine Gijinka<
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84
@JewelGarden

Oooh, I'd absolutely love to order from you again :D And since a few people I've commissioned haven't responded, I've freed up some cash to use.. :> So here's my form~

Username:
Exeidur

Commission Type:
1 character
Fullbody
Shaded
Shade type
No Background

Characters:
Riley :>
Characters Bio
I'm not 100% sure on her bio yet, but I know she's a determined girl and a bit mischievous. She doesn't let people tell her what to do, very stubborn and quick-witted. She is either a secret agent, spy, double agent, or a freelance detective with a gun, hehe :D

Payment Mode
Gems
Half-Half

Extra
I'd love it if you could draw her in the separate outfit (third image in her gallery). Her regular outfit is that of the chibi, but the proportions are like that in the first image (braids to her shoulders).
If you've any more questions, feel free to ask :D
@JewelGarden

Oooh, I'd absolutely love to order from you again :D And since a few people I've commissioned haven't responded, I've freed up some cash to use.. :> So here's my form~

Username:
Exeidur

Commission Type:
1 character
Fullbody
Shaded
Shade type
No Background

Characters:
Riley :>
Characters Bio
I'm not 100% sure on her bio yet, but I know she's a determined girl and a bit mischievous. She doesn't let people tell her what to do, very stubborn and quick-witted. She is either a secret agent, spy, double agent, or a freelance detective with a gun, hehe :D

Payment Mode
Gems
Half-Half

Extra
I'd love it if you could draw her in the separate outfit (third image in her gallery). Her regular outfit is that of the chibi, but the proportions are like that in the first image (braids to her shoulders).
If you've any more questions, feel free to ask :D
@JewelGarden I'm oN TIME YAA- //slapped

Username: Cytus

Commission Type:
1 Character
Thighs Up
Shaded
Clear
No Background

Characters:
Here

Diviner-type magician, who is usually quite passive, but will absolutely go over-the-top to accomplish what they truly and earnestly believe needs to be done. Otherwise, someone who deeply values their comrades and the trust of others. (If you need more info, please ask :o)

Payment Mode
Paypal
Half-Half

Extra
Nothing more but if you need clarification/ideas, ask away c:
@JewelGarden I'm oN TIME YAA- //slapped

Username: Cytus

Commission Type:
1 Character
Thighs Up
Shaded
Clear
No Background

Characters:
Here

Diviner-type magician, who is usually quite passive, but will absolutely go over-the-top to accomplish what they truly and earnestly believe needs to be done. Otherwise, someone who deeply values their comrades and the trust of others. (If you need more info, please ask :o)

Payment Mode
Paypal
Half-Half

Extra
Nothing more but if you need clarification/ideas, ask away c:
XOxv5KE.png
@JewelGarden im coming! vip slot please~ will edit when i get home.
@JewelGarden im coming! vip slot please~ will edit when i get home.
cd8399bd08a9516a973f6e955e3ba7caffa7333c.png
@Exeidur @Waleskayu

Ofc! It will be a pleasure to work with you both again haha ^^ Will add you to the slots once I wake up ? Super excited to see what I will be drawing.

@Cytus

Yayyyyy on time indeed! You will be put on the USD slots once I wake up as well and a message with my paypal email shall also be sent ^^ Welcome to my services and hope you have a good time as we work together for your char~
XxXxX

2 MORE SPOT LEFT FOR G/T AND 1 FOR USD

@Exeidur @Waleskayu

Ofc! It will be a pleasure to work with you both again haha ^^ Will add you to the slots once I wake up ? Super excited to see what I will be drawing.

@Cytus

Yayyyyy on time indeed! You will be put on the USD slots once I wake up as well and a message with my paypal email shall also be sent ^^ Welcome to my services and hope you have a good time as we work together for your char~
XxXxX

2 MORE SPOT LEFT FOR G/T AND 1 FOR USD

@JewelGarden

Aaah, awesome :D Thanks for taking my order again~ I'm fine with being added to the slot list later, just let me know when I should send over the first half of payment :>
@JewelGarden

Aaah, awesome :D Thanks for taking my order again~ I'm fine with being added to the slot list later, just let me know when I should send over the first half of payment :>
@JewelGarden Alright! Actually i've been thinking of letting you draw him since last time we worked together, as your art is soooo amazing! Username: Waleskayu Commission Type: One Character Headshot | Bust Up | Thighs Up | [b]Fullbody[/b] Sketch | Lineart | Color Base | [b]Shaded[/b] [b]Clear[/b] | Soft | Shade | Pearl [b]No Background[/b] | Simple Background | Complex Background Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38689752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386898/38689752_350.png[/img] [/url] Character Bio He is a pretty man, gentle and polite, always wears a soft smile on his face. His temperament is more like a god than a fresh, it seems nothing is important to him. But actually he loves all lives in this world. Payment Mode [b]Paypal[/b] | Treasure | Gems [b]Half-Half [/b]| Installments Extra Honestly i've imagined how he's like lots of times, but it's really hard to give you a more specific description. So if you have any question or special idea on him, just pm me, i'd be glad to discuss with you! Let me know when to send you the first half of payment!
@JewelGarden Alright! Actually i've been thinking of letting you draw him since last time we worked together, as your art is soooo amazing!

Username: Waleskayu

Commission Type:
One Character
Headshot | Bust Up | Thighs Up | Fullbody
Sketch | Lineart | Color Base | Shaded
Clear | Soft | Shade | Pearl
No Background | Simple Background | Complex Background

Character:

38689752_350.png

Character Bio
He is a pretty man, gentle and polite, always wears a soft smile on his face. His temperament is more like a god than a fresh, it seems nothing is important to him. But actually he loves all lives in this world.

Payment Mode
Paypal | Treasure | Gems
Half-Half | Installments

Extra
Honestly i've imagined how he's like lots of times, but it's really hard to give you a more specific description. So if you have any question or special idea on him, just pm me, i'd be glad to discuss with you! Let me know when to send you the first half of payment!
cd8399bd08a9516a973f6e955e3ba7caffa7333c.png
@jewelgarden

Username:
@Curio

Commission Type:
1 Character
Bust Up
Shaded
Pearl
Simple Background

Characters:
https://file.toyhou.se/watermarks/752947_kS8sDknTC.png?1563811596
Characters Bio
A bit of a cry baby, but a positive, gentle soul.
Please draw her as a female! Thank you!

Payment Mode
Gems

Extra
Thank you! ♥
@jewelgarden

Username:
@Curio

Commission Type:
1 Character
Bust Up
Shaded
Pearl
Simple Background

Characters:
https://file.toyhou.se/watermarks/752947_kS8sDknTC.png?1563811596
Characters Bio
A bit of a cry baby, but a positive, gentle soul.
Please draw her as a female! Thank you!

Payment Mode
Gems

Extra
Thank you! ♥
LnVwSgI.png
@JewelGarden thank you so much!!! I'm so glad to see him finally take shape you've made my week. I just keep staring at my phone like a dumb idiot.

Review-

JewelGarden was very flexible with my lack a single reference and gave me several updates throughout the process. They were always quick to reply and responsive to my questions and altogether a pleasure to order from! I always knew what stage of completion my commission was in, which is very reassuring when ordering from an artist for the first time!
@JewelGarden thank you so much!!! I'm so glad to see him finally take shape you've made my week. I just keep staring at my phone like a dumb idiot.

Review-

JewelGarden was very flexible with my lack a single reference and gave me several updates throughout the process. They were always quick to reply and responsive to my questions and altogether a pleasure to order from! I always knew what stage of completion my commission was in, which is very reassuring when ordering from an artist for the first time!
J0RHwF8.png
Ohhh, I want to order something but I'm not sure about what style I want....
Ohhh, I want to order something but I'm not sure about what style I want....
tumblr_puzr2mPoPr1ta9vl4o5_r1_500.gif
tumblr_puzr2mPoPr1ta9vl4o6_r1_500.gif
made by apollyon
@JewelGarden may i be added to the pinglist, please? both vip and normal!
@JewelGarden may i be added to the pinglist, please? both vip and normal!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84