Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Experimental Sketches (Pinglist)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Equive
Can I get added to the pinglist?
@Equive
Can I get added to the pinglist?
@Equive - Hello! Could I be placed in your pinglist please? Thank you!!
@Equive - Hello! Could I be placed in your pinglist please? Thank you!!
@Equive

Could I be added to your pinglist please.
@Equive

Could I be added to your pinglist please.
w8o0xW1.png
@Equive
I would love to be on your pinglist!
@Equive
I would love to be on your pinglist!
@Equive Could you add me to your pinglist as well, please? Thank you!
@Equive Could you add me to your pinglist as well, please? Thank you!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Hey everybody! I updated this shop and the rules a bit. I have 2 slots open for now, first come first serve!

@LimitlessVoid @nabal @croix @AardRinn @Wolfkai @rei711 @Whyyesimnot @Wraith296 @FoxyPlant @Descending @ExasperatedMom @Kalistys @Disillusionist
Hey everybody! I updated this shop and the rules a bit. I have 2 slots open for now, first come first serve!

@LimitlessVoid @nabal @croix @AardRinn @Wolfkai @rei711 @Whyyesimnot @Wraith296 @FoxyPlant @Descending @ExasperatedMom @Kalistys @Disillusionist
@Equive
I'd like to claim a slot, give me a bit to read the new rules and then I'll send my order!
@Equive
I'd like to claim a slot, give me a bit to read the new rules and then I'll send my order!
@Equive Claim please!
@Equive Claim please!
@Equive back! Would you be alright with drawing a bust of this gal? No need to add in the halo, though I'm wondering if you'd be alright with drawing in the Mechanical Valkyrie bits?(the parts that are visible from neck up, anyway) I'm saving up for gem gene projects, but I have 130g to spare. Would you also consider taking goat eye vials? I have no use for the clanbound ones I got, I'd be willing to use them on your dragons and have that count as partial payment! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48207362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482074/48207362_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Equive
back! Would you be alright with drawing a bust of this gal? No need to add in the halo, though I'm wondering if you'd be alright with drawing in the Mechanical Valkyrie bits?(the parts that are visible from neck up, anyway) I'm saving up for gem gene projects, but I have 130g to spare. Would you also consider taking goat eye vials? I have no use for the clanbound ones I got, I'd be willing to use them on your dragons and have that count as partial payment!

48207362_350.png
@Equive Thanks for waiting! Here's the order form~ [b]Link to dragon/Scry[/b]: dragon link is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46124360]here[/url], but please refer to this outfit image instead: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=46124360&skin=0&apparel=11202,26277,615,1098,11507,11672,9448,9815&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Payment[/b]: Would you be willing to take one Unhatched Plague Egg? [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [b]Important apparel piece(s)[/b]: Just the Kelpie Mane, please. All other apparel is optional. [b]Artistic Liberty[/b]: Yes -- If it helps, she's actually an elemental, a storm spirit who specializes in creating thunderstorms. Savage, powerful, and unpredictable, more at home soaring among the clouds and the rain. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
@Equive Thanks for waiting! Here's the order form~

Link to dragon/Scry: dragon link is here, but please refer to this outfit image instead:
dragon?did=46124360&skin=0&apparel=11202,26277,615,1098,11507,11672,9448,9815&xt=dressing.png

Payment: Would you be willing to take one Unhatched Plague Egg?
Unhatched Plague Egg

Important apparel piece(s): Just the Kelpie Mane, please. All other apparel is optional.

Artistic Liberty: Yes
-- If it helps, she's actually an elemental, a storm spirit who specializes in creating thunderstorms. Savage, powerful, and unpredictable, more at home soaring among the clouds and the rain.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12