Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Experimental Sketches (Pinglist)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@AardRinn @CryptidUni Unfortunately they're all gone but I'll have more slots open in March or April! :)

@Nonsense I apologize, I don't have a regular art shop anymore but it seems I should create one to avoid anymore confusion in the future :')

@Vrachos Awesome! I can draw OCs for regular commissions, the no OCs rule only applies for the PWYW things. You can pm me so we can discuss the details. Thank you! :)
@AardRinn @CryptidUni Unfortunately they're all gone but I'll have more slots open in March or April! :)

@Nonsense I apologize, I don't have a regular art shop anymore but it seems I should create one to avoid anymore confusion in the future :')

@Vrachos Awesome! I can draw OCs for regular commissions, the no OCs rule only applies for the PWYW things. You can pm me so we can discuss the details. Thank you! :)
@Equive

Could you please add me to a pinglist for when/if you open FR currency slots?
@Equive

Could you please add me to a pinglist for when/if you open FR currency slots?
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
Ahh, could you add me to the same pinglist as well? ^^^

These are lovely!
Ahh, could you add me to the same pinglist as well? ^^^

These are lovely!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
Hey everybody! Apologies for not opening this shop in ages and I'm afraid I have good & bad news:

The bad news are I probably won't open any FR currency slots (regular commissions & experimental sketches) in the near future. Due to the current crisis a lot of my plans for this year had to change and I apologize to the people who wanted a FR currency OC commission... Time wise I could fit a few experimental sketches in between my bigger works but I don't want to open just a few slots and then return to my FR art hiatus.
I can't give a good estimate on when I will reopen all of my regular commissions but I'll try my best to do that in the late summer. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused any of you...

On the other hand the good news (and the reason I pinged you!) are I'm participating in Ice Foddart this week with some experimental sketches! I will only accept 2 slots at a time and maybe that's all I can manage for this week but if you're interested in that kind of thing keep an eye out for the thread to open :>

Pinged: Everything
@eternatus @Wraith296 @Elextra @Nonsense @Whyyesimnot @AardRinn @HorrorFiend @Starmax @squishysoo @Gyrfalcon2 @KristalNoodles @kuzcat @coyoteFlowers @Saraceaser @Mangusto @coyoteking @batfossil @Aidan @cynderbark @serpents @joydom @Iodine @Kalistys @scolopendromorph @Dalilah @scarecrane @Vrachos @Gem4567 @zenyattas @ells @xarilin @balthy @Lyka @sakanapanda @Andraya @Gramarye
Hey everybody! Apologies for not opening this shop in ages and I'm afraid I have good & bad news:

The bad news are I probably won't open any FR currency slots (regular commissions & experimental sketches) in the near future. Due to the current crisis a lot of my plans for this year had to change and I apologize to the people who wanted a FR currency OC commission... Time wise I could fit a few experimental sketches in between my bigger works but I don't want to open just a few slots and then return to my FR art hiatus.
I can't give a good estimate on when I will reopen all of my regular commissions but I'll try my best to do that in the late summer. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused any of you...

On the other hand the good news (and the reason I pinged you!) are I'm participating in Ice Foddart this week with some experimental sketches! I will only accept 2 slots at a time and maybe that's all I can manage for this week but if you're interested in that kind of thing keep an eye out for the thread to open :>

Pinged: Everything
@eternatus @Wraith296 @Elextra @Nonsense @Whyyesimnot @AardRinn @HorrorFiend @Starmax @squishysoo @Gyrfalcon2 @KristalNoodles @kuzcat @coyoteFlowers @Saraceaser @Mangusto @coyoteking @batfossil @Aidan @cynderbark @serpents @joydom @Iodine @Kalistys @scolopendromorph @Dalilah @scarecrane @Vrachos @Gem4567 @zenyattas @ells @xarilin @balthy @Lyka @sakanapanda @Andraya @Gramarye
Well dang guess I’ll be participating in the push this week :D (good thing finals finished last week)
Well dang guess I’ll be participating in the push this week :D (good thing finals finished last week)

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@balthy aww nice!! (and congrats on being done with finals :3)
@balthy aww nice!! (and congrats on being done with finals :3)
I saw you on Ice foddart and added myself to your FR currency pinglist whenever you get to that ^^ writing here too to let you know that I am happy to art trade if you are interested in that, again eventually. :)
I saw you on Ice foddart and added myself to your FR currency pinglist whenever you get to that ^^ writing here too to let you know that I am happy to art trade if you are interested in that, again eventually. :)
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
@Equive hi omg your art is b e a u t i f u l do you still do arts?
@Equive hi omg your art is b e a u t i f u l do you still do arts?
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
Do you still do art?
Do you still do art?
IMWzSMh.png