Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Experimental Sketches (Pinglist)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Equive hey! sorry to bug you, but would this style of yours be applicable for the FR currency slot? i'd love to claim it if so :3
@Equive hey! sorry to bug you, but would this style of yours be applicable for the FR currency slot? i'd love to claim it if so :3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Equive i'd love to nab that FR slot if i could! [b]Link to dragon/Scry[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36118912] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361190/36118912_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: Gems! [b]Important apparel piece(s)[/b]: Glasses! [b]Artistic Liberty[/b]: Yes [b]Anything else[/b]: this is peak art
@Equive i'd love to nab that FR slot if i could!
Link to dragon/Scry:

36118912_350.png

Payment: Gems!
Important apparel piece(s): Glasses!
Artistic Liberty: Yes
Anything else: this is peak art
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png
65fa2d45390ae308843eb98bf2563b7eae473b74.png
61561cce5e2c496937d91089467121cabaf3e082.png
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png Call me Non!
Artist
Aur/Aurum/Aurs

Eternally in
dragon hell
@epher I'm afraid not. It'd be a custom style and USD only, sorry! :^(

@Nonsense Hey! I think posting my regular commissions in this thread might've been a bad idea as it's really confusing... I'm only open for my regular commission pieces as shown here <click me>
If you're interested in a piece you can pick a style (A, B or Misc. 1/2/3), 1$ = 100g = 100kT (or the equivalent in items). Let me know if you're still interested (and thank you! uvu)
@epher I'm afraid not. It'd be a custom style and USD only, sorry! :^(

@Nonsense Hey! I think posting my regular commissions in this thread might've been a bad idea as it's really confusing... I'm only open for my regular commission pieces as shown here <click me>
If you're interested in a piece you can pick a style (A, B or Misc. 1/2/3), 1$ = 100g = 100kT (or the equivalent in items). Let me know if you're still interested (and thank you! uvu)
@Equive alright, no problem! i wasn't sure which style it was so i thought i'd ask~
@Equive alright, no problem! i wasn't sure which style it was so i thought i'd ask~
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@equive

do you allow reserves? if so I'd like to peek at the shop form later, am in a meeting rn
@equive

do you allow reserves? if so I'd like to peek at the shop form later, am in a meeting rn
Let our wings fill the sky
@epher That's okay haha Thanks for asking though! :3

@Vrachos Can do! I'm waiting on a reply from @/Nonsense first though, if they don't want the slot you have it. Thank you! (Don't worry about the shop form as this is for regular commissions. You can of course use it if it's helpful but more important is the info here)
@epher That's okay haha Thanks for asking though! :3

@Vrachos Can do! I'm waiting on a reply from @/Nonsense first though, if they don't want the slot you have it. Thank you! (Don't worry about the shop form as this is for regular commissions. You can of course use it if it's helpful but more important is the info here)
@Equive

Would i be able to grab a slot or two in FR currency, or are those all gone at this point?
@Equive

Would i be able to grab a slot or two in FR currency, or are those all gone at this point?
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@Equive ah, yeah that is a little confuzzling, haha!
Unfortunately I haven't the funds at the moment, so I shall have to let someone else claim a delicious commission!
@Equive ah, yeah that is a little confuzzling, haha!
Unfortunately I haven't the funds at the moment, so I shall have to let someone else claim a delicious commission!
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png
65fa2d45390ae308843eb98bf2563b7eae473b74.png
61561cce5e2c496937d91089467121cabaf3e082.png
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png Call me Non!
Artist
Aur/Aurum/Aurs

Eternally in
dragon hell
Ah hecc I’m late for the Fr currency slot ;w;
Ah hecc I’m late for the Fr currency slot ;w;
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
@Equive

I have the funds, so I'd like to proceed.

Uhhhh I know the OP says FR dragons only. I kinda want to try my luck with a dragon anthro OC...? here

But if you're dead-set on that rule I've got several dragons I'd like drawn too. I can't decide which one, so I'll ask you: What breeds of FR dragons would you like to draw?
@Equive

I have the funds, so I'd like to proceed.

Uhhhh I know the OP says FR dragons only. I kinda want to try my luck with a dragon anthro OC...? here

But if you're dead-set on that rule I've got several dragons I'd like drawn too. I can't decide which one, so I'll ask you: What breeds of FR dragons would you like to draw?
Let our wings fill the sky
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12