Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48
@Amariel

Sending dragons! I'm sending them directly to you, pick them up whenever you can, no hurry on it.
@Amariel

Sending dragons! I'm sending them directly to you, pick them up whenever you can, no hurry on it.
6NbB7wv.png
[center][color=#458b74][i][size=2]@Limanya Okay now onto details!! I'm not sure if you can do this well with the size but, I'd somehow like both the poems to mention/deal each dragon for one another? If that makes sense- And if that isn't possible with the size let me know and I'll up them! But poem one is for this dragon here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35532684] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355327/35532684_350.png[/img] [/url][center][color=#458b74][i][size=2] She's a very light and airy person, very sweet/nice, constantly surrounded by flowers/plants and sunlight and just a positive vibe all around. The second poem is for this dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49223334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492234/49223334_350.png[/img] [/url][center][color=#458b74][i][size=2] He has some stuff in his bio that may help with any inspiration if needed? But he's the mate do the dragon above. He's a sea god who cannot leave the ocean and longs to be with his lover. He can have a small bit of a temper but he's generally very well mannered and I don't know if any of this helps at all x-x, if you can run off all of this, just have fun!
@Limanya

Okay now onto details!! I'm not sure if you can do this well with the size but, I'd somehow like both the poems to mention/deal each dragon for one another? If that makes sense- And if that isn't possible with the size let me know and I'll up them!

But poem one is for this dragon here.

35532684_350.png

She's a very light and airy person, very sweet/nice, constantly surrounded by flowers/plants and sunlight and just a positive vibe all around.

The second poem is for this dragon.

49223334_350.png

He has some stuff in his bio that may help with any inspiration if needed? But he's the mate do the dragon above. He's a sea god who cannot leave the ocean and longs to be with his lover. He can have a small bit of a temper but he's generally very well mannered and I don't know if any of this helps at all x-x, if you can run off all of this, just have fun!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet
i think i can work with that - though could you please explain what you mean by the poems mentioning the dragons, exactly? i'm not sure i totally understand and i want to make sure i do before i start!
@Evet
i think i can work with that - though could you please explain what you mean by the poems mentioning the dragons, exactly? i'm not sure i totally understand and i want to make sure i do before i start!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Starbuck

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50 levels :)
@Starbuck

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50 levels :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Limanya

Ahhh like, the one for Remina(the flower dragon) maybe makes mention of loving a god she cannot touch or some sappy thing, or for Aeg(I made his name too long rip) dreaming of holding his golden flower? I'm not sure how to tell past that cause all my brain gets is really sappy things since that's how this pair started''.

And if you can't, it's totally fine if you don't!
@Limanya

Ahhh like, the one for Remina(the flower dragon) maybe makes mention of loving a god she cannot touch or some sappy thing, or for Aeg(I made his name too long rip) dreaming of holding his golden flower? I'm not sure how to tell past that cause all my brain gets is really sappy things since that's how this pair started''.

And if you can't, it's totally fine if you don't!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet
ah, okay, so having the poems relate to each other (or at least to the dragons) - i can do that!
@Evet
ah, okay, so having the poems relate to each other (or at least to the dragons) - i can do that!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[b]Artist[/b]: @QueenSabriel [b]Request[/b]:Chocolate-covered dragonberry [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42314133] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423142/42314133_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 10 levels Do I send the levels to you or to an attendant? Thank you!
Artist: @QueenSabriel

Request:Chocolate-covered dragonberry

Reference(s):
42314133_350.png

Payment: 10 levels

Do I send the levels to you or to an attendant?

Thank you!
7mXHQ6J.png
@Saskia
I'm back from my trip now and plan to complete some berries tonight, so you can send to me if you want! Thank you for your order! i'll toss you on the sheet.
@Saskia
I'm back from my trip now and plan to complete some berries tonight, so you can send to me if you want! Thank you for your order! i'll toss you on the sheet.
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@Evet

Hello hello! My last slot has yet to be claimed, so you are free to make an order~
@Evet

Hello hello! My last slot has yet to be claimed, so you are free to make an order~
[b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Sidegrinder #49416 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Gold [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Clay Fertility Statue] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Red Emperor Tulip] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Wildwood Moss] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 lvls (Quick question: would it be possible to have the still items resting in a shallow pool of water? I'd be more than happy to pay extra for it!)
Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#: Sidegrinder #49416

Bottle shape: Globe
Bottle colour: Gold
Flight element bead: Light
Item 1: Clay Fertility Statue Still
Item 2: Red Emperor Tulip Still
Item 3: Wildwood Moss Floating

Payment Total: 50 lvls

(Quick question: would it be possible to have the still items resting in a shallow pool of water? I'd be more than happy to pay extra for it!)
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48