Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aeons' art - human, feral, dragon [USD]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48
@aeons
It would be number 3 for des! and I’m totally fine with the 41 price tag with the flower crown, I’ll go ahead and send you my PayPal now :>
@aeons
It would be number 3 for des! and I’m totally fine with the 41 price tag with the flower crown, I’ll go ahead and send you my PayPal now :>
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@aeons I am back

Original character/gijinka
character name and ref(s): dandy
commission type: chibi ych
payment method: usd / paypal
notes:
this and this are his main clothing references
please keep the golden wing shawl
the feathers in his hair and jewelry are mandatory
feel free to simplify the markings on the shoes/pants a little
please include his makeup
please make sure his hair is black! (a lot of people keep making it lighter and lighter rip)
I'd love pose 3 but to customize it a few ways: I would love to flip it so he's facing right (he's gonna be a companion to the previous des image ;v;), have his eyebrows a little more >:3 like the luca one you did, and for his arm to be on his chest like the second customizable option
sharing preferences:
no sharing preference so long as is linked back to toyhouse profile

character name and ref(s): robyn
notes:
please use his longer hair
please draw the red coat but it can be simplified as needed
he doesn't have a full body reference so feel free to just improvise what you can't see, though it's supposed to have a pirate vibe!
please try to include the little neck scar if possible
no pirate hat please!
he doesn't have a reference with his wings but I'd love small scarlet macaw wings like des's
for him it would be pose 3 but with number 1's expression
sharing preferences:
@aeons I am back

character name and ref(s): dandy
notes:
this and this are his main clothing references
please keep the golden wing shawl
the feathers in his hair and jewelry are mandatory
feel free to simplify the markings on the shoes/pants a little
please include his makeup
please make sure his hair is black! (a lot of people keep making it lighter and lighter rip)
I'd love pose 3 but to customize it a few ways: I would love to flip it so he's facing right (he's gonna be a companion to the previous des image ;v;), have his eyebrows a little more >:3 like the luca one you did, and for his arm to be on his chest like the second customizable option
sharing preferences:

character name and ref(s): robyn
notes:
please use his longer hair
please draw the red coat but it can be simplified as needed
he doesn't have a full body reference so feel free to just improvise what you can't see, though it's supposed to have a pirate vibe!
please try to include the little neck scar if possible
no pirate hat please!
he doesn't have a reference with his wings but I'd love small scarlet macaw wings like des's
for him it would be pose 3 but with number 1's expression
sharing preferences:
@ado

Hello again!! For Dandy, his design and pose change will be $5 extra. I'll do my best to include the jewelry, patterns, and other outfit details, but some things may still have to be simplified since this style is pretty simple anyway!

For Robyn, it'll be $3 extra for his design, including a small designing fee for the rest of his outfit :D

That makes $38 in total, and if that's alright with you, I can set up the invoice!
@ado

Hello again!! For Dandy, his design and pose change will be $5 extra. I'll do my best to include the jewelry, patterns, and other outfit details, but some things may still have to be simplified since this style is pretty simple anyway!

For Robyn, it'll be $3 extra for his design, including a small designing fee for the rest of his outfit :D

That makes $38 in total, and if that's alright with you, I can set up the invoice!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons yup that sounds good :> and yeah feel free to simplify dandy's jewelry! it can be as simple as it has to be it just has to be included somehow hfmhfg
@aeons yup that sounds good :> and yeah feel free to simplify dandy's jewelry! it can be as simple as it has to be it just has to be included somehow hfmhfg
:D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
:D Also, if anyone happens to be reading this, I may be opening sketchy busts in this style soon. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35940448_iTKu2OmbYKDyKUO.png[/img]

Also, if anyone happens to be reading this, I may be opening sketchy busts in this style soon.

35940448_iTKu2OmbYKDyKUO.png
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons oh please do :D
@aeons oh please do :D
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
@Aeons [b]FR dragon[/b] [b]Dragon name and BBCode:[/b] Filoni [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69126836][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691269/69126836_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Commission type (see Prices):[/b] Shaded bust [b]Apparel/accent to be included:[/b] Accent and apparel yes (hat, earring, and possibly some of the ring-smoke behind him?) [b]Payment method:[/b] USD [b]Notes:[/b] His expression would be either thoughtful or excited (like he's about to have an idea, or just had a good one). And if he could have a fountain pen- either tucked into his hat somewhere or possibly hanging out of his mouth like he's been chewing on the back end of it? [b]Sharing preferences:[/b] if you do share, linking back to my FR is fine :)
@Aeons

FR dragon

Dragon name and BBCode: Filoni
69126836_350.png

Commission type (see Prices): Shaded bust

Apparel/accent to be included: Accent and apparel yes (hat, earring, and possibly some of the ring-smoke behind him?)

Payment method: USD

Notes: His expression would be either thoughtful or excited (like he's about to have an idea, or just had a good one). And if he could have a fountain pen- either tucked into his hat somewhere or possibly hanging out of his mouth like he's been chewing on the back end of it?

Sharing preferences: if you do share, linking back to my FR is fine :)
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@Wardove

Hi there! I'd be happy to draw him for you :D His accent will be $3 and his apparel will be $6, bringing your total to $33. If that sounds good, feel free to send me your PayPal email for the invoice!
@Wardove

Hi there! I'd be happy to draw him for you :D His accent will be $3 and his apparel will be $6, bringing your total to $33. If that sounds good, feel free to send me your PayPal email for the invoice!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[center]New obelisk chibi YCH base! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/686397394732056627/862598264671305748/faust_chibi.png[/img] Faust does not look happy about being used as an example lmao.[/center]
New obelisk chibi YCH base!

faust_chibi.png

Faust does not look happy about being used as an example lmao.
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48