Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aeons' art - human, feral, dragon [USD]
@aeons

Original character/gijinka

Character name and ref(s):Xolrit, refs
Commission type (see Prices):Half body (shaded) and simple-style sketch
Payment method:USD
Notes:Hoping these refs are enough for general appearance and more info is on the TH profile for him. He has long, black wings with round, black horns. He has light blue eyes and slightly pointed ears which have simple, stud earrings. Personality-wise, he is quite a serious type who mainly focuses on his job as a reaper, collecting souls (one could say he's married to his job). I'm not sure what kind of pose I'd want for him, so I'll leave that up to you! Maybe something with souls or wisps floating around him? But I give you full creative liberty!
Sharing preferences:My TH if possible!
@aeons

Character name and ref(s):Xolrit, refs
Commission type (see Prices):Half body (shaded) and simple-style sketch
Payment method:USD
Notes:Hoping these refs are enough for general appearance and more info is on the TH profile for him. He has long, black wings with round, black horns. He has light blue eyes and slightly pointed ears which have simple, stud earrings. Personality-wise, he is quite a serious type who mainly focuses on his job as a reaper, collecting souls (one could say he's married to his job). I'm not sure what kind of pose I'd want for him, so I'll leave that up to you! Maybe something with souls or wisps floating around him? But I give you full creative liberty!
Sharing preferences:My TH if possible!
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
@Xolrit Ooh, he's super cool! :D For his wings, horns, and outfit, it'll be $16 extra for the halfbody. The horns and outfit will be $2 extra for the bust sketch (I don't usually include wings in the bust sketches, but I can for another $1 if you prefer). That brings your total to $56! If that's okay with you, feel free to PM me your PayPal email for the invoice!
@Xolrit Ooh, he's super cool! :D For his wings, horns, and outfit, it'll be $16 extra for the halfbody. The horns and outfit will be $2 extra for the bust sketch (I don't usually include wings in the bust sketches, but I can for another $1 if you prefer). That brings your total to $56! If that's okay with you, feel free to PM me your PayPal email for the invoice!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons could I be added to your pinglist please!
@aeons could I be added to your pinglist please!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@aeons

Character name and ref(s): Palma ; https://i.imgur.com/ihLPVpA.png
Commission type (see Prices): Shaded bust. However, would it be possible to get also a variant with no shades? Flat one? C:
Payment method: Paypal
Notes: She is a shy, gentle character, if that helps with expression. Just don't make her look too sad, if possible! + I see your queue is quite big, so no rush, feel free to send me an invoice through PayPal once you handled every other order. I will be gone through this weekend anyway, so I won't be able to send the money until Monday/Tuesday when I get back!
Sharing preferences: Go nuts, just don't credit me (don't mention who owns the OC etc ^^ I like my privacy)
@aeons

Character name and ref(s): Palma ; https://i.imgur.com/ihLPVpA.png
Commission type (see Prices): Shaded bust. However, would it be possible to get also a variant with no shades? Flat one? C:
Payment method: Paypal
Notes: She is a shy, gentle character, if that helps with expression. Just don't make her look too sad, if possible! + I see your queue is quite big, so no rush, feel free to send me an invoice through PayPal once you handled every other order. I will be gone through this weekend anyway, so I won't be able to send the money until Monday/Tuesday when I get back!
Sharing preferences: Go nuts, just don't credit me (don't mention who owns the OC etc ^^ I like my privacy)
@Jyppi

aaa she's so pretty, I love her color palette! I can definitely provide an flat color version :D It'll be $4 extra for her fins, horns, and markings, bringing your total to $28! If that's okay with you, feel free to send over your PayPal email. I can set up the invoice either now or when you get back, whichever you prefer!
@Jyppi

aaa she's so pretty, I love her color palette! I can definitely provide an flat color version :D It'll be $4 extra for her fins, horns, and markings, bringing your total to $28! If that's okay with you, feel free to send over your PayPal email. I can set up the invoice either now or when you get back, whichever you prefer!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons I will send it over PM then!
@aeons I will send it over PM then!
Somewhat open again, only taking certain commission types at the moment!
Somewhat open again, only taking certain commission types at the moment!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons May I be added to the pinglist? [emoji=scroll 2 size=1]
@aeons

May I be added to the pinglist?
+3 FR TIME
HE/HIM TRANS
INFP-T ADHD-C
POLYAM-PANRO-GRACE

DRAGONS FOR SALE arrow.png
COLISEUM LEVELING arrow.png
GEM EXCHANGE arrow.png
NEST RENTALS arrow.png
NATURE BREWING arrow.png
WISHLIST arrow.png
ygg-clan.png
@aeons i'm not sure if I can order two pieces at once so if not just disregard the second form ; v ;

original character/gijinka
character name and ref(s): des
commission type (see prices): chibi ych
payment method: usd / paypal
notes:
i'd love to customize it to add his little wings if possible
his scars are mandatory to include
his hair can be either shorter or longer and with or without braids
all elements of his outfit should be kept the same
he should have his earrings included - right ear no loop, left ear with loop
I would like to customize the pose to have his hand on his arm and the calmer smile
sharing preferences:

character name and ref(s): luca
notes:
outfit should be character #3 on this sheet and can be simplified as much as you need to make it work
tail, hooves and ears are mandatory
hair can be either shorter or longer length
antlers can either be shorter or longer too
the markings above his right eye and his heterochromia are mandatory
a flower crown would be nice to include but not mandatory
would love pose number 2 but possibly with a more >:3 kind of face than :3
sharing preferences:
@aeons i'm not sure if I can order two pieces at once so if not just disregard the second form ; v ;

character name and ref(s): des
notes:
i'd love to customize it to add his little wings if possible
his scars are mandatory to include
his hair can be either shorter or longer and with or without braids
all elements of his outfit should be kept the same
he should have his earrings included - right ear no loop, left ear with loop
I would like to customize the pose to have his hand on his arm and the calmer smile
sharing preferences:

character name and ref(s): luca
notes:
outfit should be character #3 on this sheet and can be simplified as much as you need to make it work
tail, hooves and ears are mandatory
hair can be either shorter or longer length
antlers can either be shorter or longer too
the markings above his right eye and his heterochromia are mandatory
a flower crown would be nice to include but not mandatory
would love pose number 2 but possibly with a more >:3 kind of face than :3
sharing preferences:
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado

Hello! You can totally order two pieces at once :D

Which base pose did you want for Des? Both of them will be $5 extra for the pose changes and their complex designs (plus another $1 for Luca if you want the flower crown), bringing your total to $40 (or $41). If that sounds good, feel free to send over your PayPal email for the invoice!
@ado

Hello! You can totally order two pieces at once :D

Which base pose did you want for Des? Both of them will be $5 extra for the pose changes and their complex designs (plus another $1 for Luca if you want the flower crown), bringing your total to $40 (or $41). If that sounds good, feel free to send over your PayPal email for the invoice!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png