Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aeons' art - human, feral, dragon [USD]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48
@aeons i'm so glad to hear you already have ideas! i'm afraid i can't pay with usd, would you be able to take gems?

here is a ref for her hair with colour: hair. i would prefer for two strands of her ponytail to be tied together to create a heart/bow shape on the top of her head, like this (excuse the bad ref!)

as for armour, here is a ref: armour. two notes:
- exclude the hood on top
- have the pauldrons (shoulder armour) on both shoulders
you may also simplify the armour as a whole if needed/preferred :D
(***you can disregard the previous armour pic i sent you, it is unclear and a bit outdated)

i hope this gives you a good idea !!
@aeons i'm so glad to hear you already have ideas! i'm afraid i can't pay with usd, would you be able to take gems?

here is a ref for her hair with colour: hair. i would prefer for two strands of her ponytail to be tied together to create a heart/bow shape on the top of her head, like this (excuse the bad ref!)

as for armour, here is a ref: armour. two notes:
- exclude the hood on top
- have the pauldrons (shoulder armour) on both shoulders
you may also simplify the armour as a whole if needed/preferred :D
(***you can disregard the previous armour pic i sent you, it is unclear and a bit outdated)

i hope this gives you a good idea !!
balckshadow1_by_barredcarcass-dcjx9vv.png
@aeons

Shaded is preferred, if possible!

I would love to do one that is more than a lousy color in my phone, but i hipe this gives an idea of where the colors would be, even if the colors dont match the other references.
(Sorry! I have precious little time with two infant twins at home so I cant do anything better than this rn)

i know, its pretty bad.

Assume the areas on the arms (if not covered in chainmail) are very short feathers or essentially fluff. Equivalent to patterned short fur i suppoae.
@aeons

Shaded is preferred, if possible!

I would love to do one that is more than a lousy color in my phone, but i hipe this gives an idea of where the colors would be, even if the colors dont match the other references.
(Sorry! I have precious little time with two infant twins at home so I cant do anything better than this rn)

i know, its pretty bad.

Assume the areas on the arms (if not covered in chainmail) are very short feathers or essentially fluff. Equivalent to patterned short fur i suppoae.
krVJWCA.png
@woops Oh, I completely missed the payment method part in your post! Unfortunately my non-USD slots are closed so I can't accept gems, I'm really sorry ;v;

@Mopzee That helps a ton actually, thank you so much!! His armor isn't too complex, except for maybe the chainmail parts, so would $3 extra be alright? If you wanted his weapon included, it'll be another $5. For a blinking animation, I'd probably charge $9! (this will get you a GIF with either a solid or transparent background. If you want both background types, I'd ask for another $1-2 :D)

I hope that all makes sense! Your total right now is $35 (base price + $3), but let me know if you'd like to go with any of the aforementioned add-ons!
@woops Oh, I completely missed the payment method part in your post! Unfortunately my non-USD slots are closed so I can't accept gems, I'm really sorry ;v;

@Mopzee That helps a ton actually, thank you so much!! His armor isn't too complex, except for maybe the chainmail parts, so would $3 extra be alright? If you wanted his weapon included, it'll be another $5. For a blinking animation, I'd probably charge $9! (this will get you a GIF with either a solid or transparent background. If you want both background types, I'd ask for another $1-2 :D)

I hope that all makes sense! Your total right now is $35 (base price + $3), but let me know if you'd like to go with any of the aforementioned add-ons!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons oh noooo D: my apologies for missing that only USD slots are open!! i have a hard time navigating these threads, haha

i guess this commission will have to wait :') may i be added to a pinglist to know when other slots are open? thank you!!
@aeons oh noooo D: my apologies for missing that only USD slots are open!! i have a hard time navigating these threads, haha

i guess this commission will have to wait :') may i be added to a pinglist to know when other slots are open? thank you!!
balckshadow1_by_barredcarcass-dcjx9vv.png
@aeons

Alright let's proceed with the $35, I'd like both backgrounds if possible, and the blinking animation. Assuming my brain can do math correctly, that would come out to $46 correct?

Last reference I realize I forgot to provide earlier: Symbol on the chest
@aeons

Alright let's proceed with the $35, I'd like both backgrounds if possible, and the blinking animation. Assuming my brain can do math correctly, that would come out to $46 correct?

Last reference I realize I forgot to provide earlier: Symbol on the chest
krVJWCA.png
is there any chance i could be put on a pinglist for when you're accepting gem payments again?
is there any chance i could be put on a pinglist for when you're accepting gem payments again?
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
@woops No worries!! I appreciate the interest nonetheless! <3

@Mopzee That's correct! If that sounds good to you, feel free to PM me your PayPal email for the invoice! :D
@woops No worries!! I appreciate the interest nonetheless! <3

@Mopzee That's correct! If that sounds good to you, feel free to PM me your PayPal email for the invoice! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons I...went with both. Because both is good. [b]FR dragon[/b] [b]Dragon name and BBCode:[/b] Rannarc [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59624127][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596242/59624127_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission type:[/b] I...actually really like that simple fullbody shaded in yer examples (Including the sketch dragon in the background, THAT IS SUCH AESTHETICS) [b]Apparel/accent to be included:[/b] Let's seeeeee The accent you really just gotta focus on the wings. He's a triple winged quatzequatel: One feathered (the coatl wings) one bat (the accent layering on the feathered wings) and one half and half (the butt wings, think skydancer wings). Anything else is up to yer discretion. For apparel. Hm, the rings and scarf are a must. Anything else is up to yer discretion. EDIT OH, and a ref for the[url=https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/5/54/Couatl-5e.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161120043508] quatzequatel body type![/url] (Lemme know when the link breaks *squints at wikia*) [b]Payment method:[/b] USD [b]Notes:[/b] Voice claim and theme in bio for yer listening pleasure. For pose, maybe something somber to fit his singing voice? owo [b]Sharing preferences:[/b] You drew it, show it off! (I know I will rofl) [b]Original character/gijinka[/b] [b]Character name and ref(s):[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/1306128.raukou?key=n5ClZ5pAXZ5bdnK]Rannarc[/url] (Raukou is his OC name) [b]Commission type:[/b] Head shot w/Blink if you will! [b]Payment method:[/b] USD [b]Notes:[/b] His human form is the EXACT opposite of his feral. He's fierce, he's angry, he's a murder boi. [b]Sharing preferences:[/b] Same as dergin
@aeons
I...went with both. Because both is good.

FR dragon

Dragon name and BBCode:
Rannarc
59624127_350.png

Commission type:
I...actually really like that simple fullbody shaded in yer examples (Including the sketch dragon in the background, THAT IS SUCH AESTHETICS)

Apparel/accent to be included:
Let's seeeeee
The accent you really just gotta focus on the wings. He's a triple winged quatzequatel: One feathered (the coatl wings) one bat (the accent layering on the feathered wings) and one half and half (the butt wings, think skydancer wings). Anything else is up to yer discretion.
For apparel. Hm, the rings and scarf are a must. Anything else is up to yer discretion.

EDIT OH, and a ref for the quatzequatel body type!
(Lemme know when the link breaks *squints at wikia*)
Payment method:
USD

Notes:
Voice claim and theme in bio for yer listening pleasure.
For pose, maybe something somber to fit his singing voice? owo

Sharing preferences:
You drew it, show it off! (I know I will rofl)

Original character/gijinka

Character name and ref(s):
Rannarc (Raukou is his OC name)

Commission type:
Head shot w/Blink if you will!

Payment method:
USD

Notes:
His human form is the EXACT opposite of his feral. He's fierce, he's angry, he's a murder boi.

Sharing preferences:
Same as dergin
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

Oh sweet, I'd be happy to draw both of his forms! Here's the pricing breakdown:

For the fullbody:
- Flaunt and Trail are pretty complicated, so they'll be an extra $6!
- The extra pair of wings will be $6. If you want, I can also include the horns, dark gradients, and possibly some of the red jewels or gold jewelry for another $6!
- The scarf and rings (the tail rings I'm assuming) will be $5. I can add some of the flower apparel (including some petals from the flowerfall) for $6
- In total, it'll be $82 for everything you specifically mentioned, and $94 with the extra stuff included!

For the bust:
- if you're still going with flat colors, it'll be $3 for the horns, and $9 for the blinking animation. The animated version comes with either a transparent or solid background, or you can get both for another $2.
- That brings your total to $34 (or $36) for the bust!

I hope that all makes sense! Let me know which options you'd like to go with, or if you'd like anything excluded or simplified to bring the cost down :D
@YetDarker

Oh sweet, I'd be happy to draw both of his forms! Here's the pricing breakdown:

For the fullbody:
- Flaunt and Trail are pretty complicated, so they'll be an extra $6!
- The extra pair of wings will be $6. If you want, I can also include the horns, dark gradients, and possibly some of the red jewels or gold jewelry for another $6!
- The scarf and rings (the tail rings I'm assuming) will be $5. I can add some of the flower apparel (including some petals from the flowerfall) for $6
- In total, it'll be $82 for everything you specifically mentioned, and $94 with the extra stuff included!

For the bust:
- if you're still going with flat colors, it'll be $3 for the horns, and $9 for the blinking animation. The animated version comes with either a transparent or solid background, or you can get both for another $2.
- That brings your total to $34 (or $36) for the bust!

I hope that all makes sense! Let me know which options you'd like to go with, or if you'd like anything excluded or simplified to bring the cost down :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons
that sounds perfect! I'll take it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll (as for the transparent vs solid background for the blink ani, I'll take transparent 'u' )

So that should be a grand total of...130?
@aeons
that sounds perfect! I'll take it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll (as for the transparent vs solid background for the blink ani, I'll take transparent 'u' )

So that should be a grand total of...130?
JZfZaEI.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48