Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aeons' art - human, feral, dragon [USD]
:D
:D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
hello! i wanted to ask first if it was okay for me to order 2 things of the same character? just wanted to ask first before filling out a form
hello! i wanted to ask first if it was okay for me to order 2 things of the same character? just wanted to ask first before filling out a form
pirate%20daughter%20plain%20fr%20sig.png
[center][size=2]@aeons , hi there ! i was wondering what your quote would be on an illustration of two dragons together , if you're willing to do that in general ! the dragons in question are these two , based on the designs in their bio ( so don't worry about the apparel / accents ) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2764988][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/27650/2764988_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7280051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/72801/7280051_350.png[/img][/url]
@aeons , hi there ! i was wondering what your quote would be on an illustration of two dragons together , if you're willing to do that in general ! the dragons in question are these two , based on the designs in their bio ( so don't worry about the apparel / accents )

2764988_350.png

7280051_350.png
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@kyruiz That's perfectly alright with me! :D

@Mem Ohh, they both have lovely designs and art :0 By illustration, do you mean a fully shaded piece with a background and everything? If so, each dragon will be $65 ($5 extra due to complexity), and a background will be an additional $30-$60 or more depending on what you want. If you can describe what you have in mind (or send a few rough thumbnails / photo references if possible), I'd be happy to give a more exact quote!
@kyruiz That's perfectly alright with me! :D

@Mem Ohh, they both have lovely designs and art :0 By illustration, do you mean a fully shaded piece with a background and everything? If so, each dragon will be $65 ($5 extra due to complexity), and a background will be an additional $30-$60 or more depending on what you want. If you can describe what you have in mind (or send a few rough thumbnails / photo references if possible), I'd be happy to give a more exact quote!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons , i don't have anything specific in mind for the background , but if it's something you're up to doing i think that pricing sounds perfectly fine to me . there's lots of freedom in what the setting can be , even if it's just falling through the sky or space . or one of the settings of the light flight works too . those are just some general ideas though , i'm honestly not choosey .

so yeah , if it's a project you're willing to take on , let me know ! you can send an invoice my way if you want to as well ( cauloart@gmail.com ) . if you have any questions about the two , feel free to ask .
@aeons , i don't have anything specific in mind for the background , but if it's something you're up to doing i think that pricing sounds perfectly fine to me . there's lots of freedom in what the setting can be , even if it's just falling through the sky or space . or one of the settings of the light flight works too . those are just some general ideas though , i'm honestly not choosey .

so yeah , if it's a project you're willing to take on , let me know ! you can send an invoice my way if you want to as well ( cauloart@gmail.com ) . if you have any questions about the two , feel free to ask .
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@Mem Alrighty, awesome! I think I already have a few ideas for something space/sky themed. Would $35 for the background be okay with you? If so, that brings your total to $165, which I'll send an invoice for right away :D
@Mem Alrighty, awesome! I think I already have a few ideas for something space/sky themed. Would $35 for the background be okay with you? If so, that brings your total to $165, which I'll send an invoice for right away :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons , sounds great ! if i don't pay it tonight it's because i fell asleep haha , i'll pay it as soon as i'm able to !
@aeons , sounds great ! if i don't pay it tonight it's because i fell asleep haha , i'll pay it as soon as i'm able to !
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@aeons

Original character/gijinka

Character name and ref(s): Akilus, refs here
Commission type (see Prices): Half body (shaded) and a simple-style sketch
Payment method: USD
Notes: His most up to date reference is the first one, but his other fullbody reference works as well! whichever one you prefer! if you need any personality for him let me know!
Sharing preferences: none!
@aeons

Character name and ref(s): Akilus, refs here
Commission type (see Prices): Half body (shaded) and a simple-style sketch
Notes: His most up to date reference is the first one, but his other fullbody reference works as well! whichever one you prefer! if you need any personality for him let me know!
Sharing preferences: none!
pirate%20daughter%20plain%20fr%20sig.png
@aeons

Character name and ref(s): Gronk, refs
Commission type (see Prices): Simple-style sketch
Notes: I would like him either looking slightly annoyed/tired or smirking - whichever you find more enjoyable to draw. Some easy to miss details: he has sharp pointy teeth, one of them sticks out. Two earrings on right ear, one on the left. If you need more info on him, feel free to read through his profile or message me!
Sharing preferences: if you end up posting it somewhere, please link it to my TH rather than FR, thanks
@aeons

Character name and ref(s): Gronk, refs
Commission type (see Prices): Simple-style sketch
Notes: I would like him either looking slightly annoyed/tired or smirking - whichever you find more enjoyable to draw. Some easy to miss details: he has sharp pointy teeth, one of them sticks out. Two earrings on right ear, one on the left. If you need more info on him, feel free to read through his profile or message me!
Sharing preferences: if you end up posting it somewhere, please link it to my TH rather than FR, thanks
nuvYkoF.png
@kyruiz I love his design!! I'd be happy to draw the first outfit :D (just to check, it's the most recent one with the hat, right?) Due to complexity, it'll be $8 extra for the halfbody and $2 extra for the simple bust, bringing your total to $48! If that's okay with you, feel free to PM me your PayPal and I'll send an invoice. I would also love to know a bit about his personality and/or some expressions/poses that would best suit him!

@Ronnie1107 aaa Gronk and Rupert are adorable ;o; I don't see anything that'll cost extra so he'll be the base price of $8! If that sounds good, you can PM me your PayPal email for the invoice!
@kyruiz I love his design!! I'd be happy to draw the first outfit :D (just to check, it's the most recent one with the hat, right?) Due to complexity, it'll be $8 extra for the halfbody and $2 extra for the simple bust, bringing your total to $48! If that's okay with you, feel free to PM me your PayPal and I'll send an invoice. I would also love to know a bit about his personality and/or some expressions/poses that would best suit him!

@Ronnie1107 aaa Gronk and Rupert are adorable ;o; I don't see anything that'll cost extra so he'll be the base price of $8! If that sounds good, you can PM me your PayPal email for the invoice!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png