Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lizardfish's writing store (closed)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Hi! How's it coming along, if that's alright to ask? I hope you are doing well, taking care of yourself, all that good stuff. As always, thank you for everything you offer, and have a wonderful week!
Hi! How's it coming along, if that's alright to ask? I hope you are doing well, taking care of yourself, all that good stuff. As always, thank you for everything you offer, and have a wonderful week!
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
[quote=Pinglist] @Fluoroantimonic @sleepytroll @NightWish @phoebici @demitri @Glacierstar @solyrium @Exiwa @FluffyTundras @Looshiana @Omobun @BONUSDUCKS @KayOkay24 @bamboo1996 @Blazestorm22 @Tynethyne @kwozmotis @Stormdragon @ThunderFang @Theophilus[/quote] Another super-long hiatus again but I'm back open for buisness!!

Another super-long hiatus again but I'm back open for buisness!!
RVuyqyj.png
heya! omobun here; went on an FR-hiatus and changed names (still wanna be on the pinglist, your writing style is awesome <3). i'd love to order a narrative format story! would it be alright to PM the details?
heya! omobun here; went on an FR-hiatus and changed names (still wanna be on the pinglist, your writing style is awesome <3). i'd love to order a narrative format story! would it be alright to PM the details?
@Fuwatori Of course, welcome back! I'll add you back to the pinglist, feel free to PM the details as well :)
@Fuwatori Of course, welcome back! I'll add you back to the pinglist, feel free to PM the details as well :)
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish Hello!! Welcome back, it's always awesome to see you! Could i pretty-please get a [i]Backstory Format[/i] for [i]21kT and 12G?[/i] Your writing is just. Always incredible, i really adore your style! This is hela, and xe uses any pronouns! Hela is a god of sorts, but not really a [i]real[/i] god. Just an extremely powerful entity that represents something! Their tarot card is The Tower. The song that reminds me of her is [url=https://youtu.be/FPSQHsXUGWQ]Icarus by Bastille[/url]. "The Tower represents change in the most radical and momentous sense. It is for this reason that the card itself visually looks so unnerving. But it doesn't necessarily have to be truly frightening or ominous. Because at the heart of this card, its message is foundational, groundbreaking change. The kind of event that the Tower card marks does not have to be something terrible, like a disaster or a great loss. Change itself is a normal part of life that one has to embrace. But it can sometimes strike fear, for it means that we must abandon the truths that we have known prior to this event. The old ways are no longer useful, and you must find another set of beliefs, values and processes to take their place" I have no real idea for his backstory, so thats totally up to you! a few points i'd like touched on, if you're up for it, are: [LIST] [*] How and/or why did they become a god? [*] What do they feel about that? [*] Are they loved as a deity? Feared? [*] How long have they been a god? [*] What is their view on mortals? [*] How do mortals view her, and how do/did they interact with her as a being? [/LIST] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74427569][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744276/74427569_350.png[/img][/url] As always, thank you <33
@lizardfish

Hello!! Welcome back, it's always awesome to see you!
Could i pretty-please get a Backstory Format for 21kT and 12G?
Your writing is just. Always incredible, i really adore your style!

This is hela, and xe uses any pronouns!
Hela is a god of sorts, but not really a real god.
Just an extremely powerful entity that represents something!
Their tarot card is The Tower.
The song that reminds me of her is Icarus by Bastille.

"The Tower represents change in the most radical and momentous sense. It is for this reason that the card itself visually looks so unnerving. But it doesn't necessarily have to be truly frightening or ominous. Because at the heart of this card, its message is foundational, groundbreaking change.

The kind of event that the Tower card marks does not have to be something terrible, like a disaster or a great loss. Change itself is a normal part of life that one has to embrace. But it can sometimes strike fear, for it means that we must abandon the truths that we have known prior to this event. The old ways are no longer useful, and you must find another set of beliefs, values and processes to take their place"

I have no real idea for his backstory, so thats totally up to you! a few points i'd like touched on, if you're up for it, are:
  • How and/or why did they become a god?
  • What do they feel about that?
  • Are they loved as a deity? Feared?
  • How long have they been a god?
  • What is their view on mortals?
  • How do mortals view her, and how do/did they interact with her as a being?
74427569_350.png

As always, thank you <33
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

@BONUSDUCKS hey!! 33kt/g gets you 9 paragraphs of backstory, are you ok w that?
@BONUSDUCKS hey!! 33kt/g gets you 9 paragraphs of backstory, are you ok w that?
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish That is perfectly lovely! it works for me if it works for you. Feel free to write as much or little as you want, i always prioritize quality over quantity, and the mental health of others over the product.

Sending my payment!
@lizardfish That is perfectly lovely! it works for me if it works for you. Feel free to write as much or little as you want, i always prioritize quality over quantity, and the mental health of others over the product.

Sending my payment!
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

[emoji=obelisk star size=2]
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish
you have a beautiful writing style!
I want to commission you to write two backstories (any length) for two of my dragons?
You can pick which ones you would like to write about!
Here are ones available: (pick any two that aren't x'd out!)

list!

edit:fixed link
@lizardfish
you have a beautiful writing style!
I want to commission you to write two backstories (any length) for two of my dragons?
You can pick which ones you would like to write about!
Here are ones available: (pick any two that aren't x'd out!)

list!

edit:fixed link
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Jemondial sure thing! Is there a preferred minimum of length that you would like me to write for, or are you okay with any length for backstory?
@Jemondial sure thing! Is there a preferred minimum of length that you would like me to write for, or are you okay with any length for backstory?
RVuyqyj.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42