Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lizardfish's writing store (closed)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@ThunderFang I can absolutely do a surprise order! However many paragraphs is up to you, but if you do want to start with something and expand upon it later I'd recommend no more than 3 to 5 paragraphs - however it's ultimately your decision
@ThunderFang I can absolutely do a surprise order! However many paragraphs is up to you, but if you do want to start with something and expand upon it later I'd recommend no more than 3 to 5 paragraphs - however it's ultimately your decision
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish Hiya! just checking in, cause i see i haven't been added to the order list. happy late-holidays, i hope you got somethin' good :)))
@lizardfish Hiya! just checking in, cause i see i haven't been added to the order list. happy late-holidays, i hope you got somethin' good :)))
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@BONUSDUCKS SDJKFHSLKDJFHSD WHOOPS I NEVER DID ADD TO THE ORDER LIST-

aasdugh i fixed it! should be on the order list now, and happy late-holidays to you too!
@BONUSDUCKS SDJKFHSLKDJFHSD WHOOPS I NEVER DID ADD TO THE ORDER LIST-

aasdugh i fixed it! should be on the order list now, and happy late-holidays to you too!
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish I would like 4 paragraphs then :D [quote name="ThunderFang" date="2021-12-27 15:19:52" ] @/lizardfish hello! :D Would a "surprise me" order be able to be done? I just bought a dragon I intend to keep and I'm at a kind of blank state with them :) The only thing I know is that they've traveled a lot, probably never settled down before. If they settle or not I would leave that up to you! I have a place for them either way! This is the dragon in question! If you're up to do a bit of backstory format basically with full creative liberty, how many paragraphs do you think you could do? And if I like it and want to expand on it in the future could I reorder some more writing on top of what you've already done? [/quote] just quoting so its all in one place [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
@lizardfish I would like 4 paragraphs then :D
ThunderFang wrote on 2021-12-27 15:19:52:
@/lizardfish
hello! :D
Would a "surprise me" order be able to be done? I just bought a dragon I intend to keep and I'm at a kind of blank state with them :) The only thing I know is that they've traveled a lot, probably never settled down before. If they settle or not I would leave that up to you! I have a place for them either way!
This is the dragon in question!

If you're up to do a bit of backstory format basically with full creative liberty, how many paragraphs do you think you could do? And if I like it and want to expand on it in the future could I reorder some more writing on top of what you've already done?

just quoting so its all in one place
@ThunderFang added!
@ThunderFang added!
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish
ah! I missed your ping! If you'd be open to more lair reviews I'd love some, and also a backstory for a new dragon? 2 paragraphs?
@lizardfish
ah! I missed your ping! If you'd be open to more lair reviews I'd love some, and also a backstory for a new dragon? 2 paragraphs?
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon What were you thinking for the backstory order? And how many reviews did you want? :0
@Stormdragon What were you thinking for the backstory order? And how many reviews did you want? :0
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish another 10 reviews would be great if you're up to it! I can get you the list of dragons you've already reviewed if you need it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74678185][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746782/74678185_350.png[/img][/url] This is he :) Use as much or little as the info below that you want. His name is Perry. He's a Goldsmith. (lol that's as far as I've thought up) His mom is Peace, the lair's Hatchery Caretaker. She tends the nests when parents are away and helps raise the babies. She doesn't have a set mate, but has occasional flings with either dragons in the lair or dragons from other clans. Perry's father, Tranquility is from another clan (light, maybe this is explanation for his coloring/starry regard?).
@lizardfish
another 10 reviews would be great if you're up to it!
I can get you the list of dragons you've already reviewed if you need it.

74678185_350.png
This is he :) Use as much or little as the info below that you want.
His name is Perry. He's a Goldsmith. (lol that's as far as I've thought up)

His mom is Peace, the lair's Hatchery Caretaker. She tends the nests when parents are away and helps raise the babies. She doesn't have a set mate, but has occasional flings with either dragons in the lair or dragons from other clans. Perry's father, Tranquility is from another clan (light, maybe this is explanation for his coloring/starry regard?).
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon Added! A list of the already-reviewed would be more than helpful!
@Stormdragon Added! A list of the already-reviewed would be more than helpful!
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish
You can try these links to see your original PMs (idk if it works to link people to a specific PM)
Lair Reviews
July 30, 2020 by lizardfish #431376
April 23, 2021 by lizardfish #431376

or the names listed out are
Myrina (coatl)
Jubilee (coatl)
Kestrel (tundra)
Orion (imp)
Echo (rb)
Ixen (tundra)
Augustus (coatl)
Omari (sd)
Aura (coatl)
Ceylon (rb)
XXV (coatl)
Kyra (gaoler)
Stellori (sd)
Darius (sd)
Luminax (imp)
Nereza (wc)
Kato (pc)
Phoenix (spiral)
Viola (sd)
Spectre (imp)
@lizardfish
You can try these links to see your original PMs (idk if it works to link people to a specific PM)
Lair Reviews
July 30, 2020 by lizardfish #431376
April 23, 2021 by lizardfish #431376

or the names listed out are
Myrina (coatl)
Jubilee (coatl)
Kestrel (tundra)
Orion (imp)
Echo (rb)
Ixen (tundra)
Augustus (coatl)
Omari (sd)