Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lizardfish's writing store (closed)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Jemondial Two backstories each 4-6 paragraphs would be about 22-26kt/g each, if that's okay with you I can go ahead and add you to the order list :)
@Jemondial Two backstories each 4-6 paragraphs would be about 22-26kt/g each, if that's okay with you I can go ahead and add you to the order list :)
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish
sounds good! i look forward to see what you come up with!
@lizardfish
sounds good! i look forward to see what you come up with!
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Jemondial Added!
@Jemondial Added!
RVuyqyj.png
[quote]@Fluoroantimonic @sleepytroll @NightWish @phoebici @demitri @Glacierstar @solyrium @Exiwa @FluffyTundras @Looshiana @Omobun @BONUSDUCKS @KayOkay24 @bamboo1996 @Blazestorm22 @Tynethyne @kwozmotis @Stormdragon @ThunderFang @Theophilus[/quote] IM BACK WOOOO!!! been really busy recently but I'm able to do some more writing again!

IM BACK WOOOO!!! been really busy recently but I'm able to do some more writing again!
RVuyqyj.png
Oh it's been so long since I've ordered writing~! Could I get a 3 paragraph narrative format lore for this gal? I can send the payment of 22kt if so! c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68909562][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689096/68909562_350.png[/img][/url] Athena, like so many others, wandered into the clan looking for something or running away from something. She can't remember which anymore. She's since carved out a space in the village where she has picked up the trade record keeping. Athena interviews and keeps files on all of the dragons who live in the clan, what their jobs are, what they contribute, any instances of disputes, etc. She dedicates herself to bookkeeping but struggles to act on her own autonomy when interacting with others. She's spent so many years mimicking those around her. How much of her self is just an imitation? I love writing with dialog and interactions between characters. For Athena especially I'd love to see her interacting with a dragon from my clan and how she mimics their behavior/speech. She often doesn't even realize she's doing this and she's not sure what her own personality is, like what dislikes/likes and thoughts/values are truly her own anymore. Does that make sense? xD Let me know if you need more information!
Oh it's been so long since I've ordered writing~! Could I get a 3 paragraph narrative format lore for this gal? I can send the payment of 22kt if so! c:

68909562_350.png

Athena, like so many others, wandered into the clan looking for something or running away from something. She can't remember which anymore. She's since carved out a space in the village where she has picked up the trade record keeping. Athena interviews and keeps files on all of the dragons who live in the clan, what their jobs are, what they contribute, any instances of disputes, etc. She dedicates herself to bookkeeping but struggles to act on her own autonomy when interacting with others. She's spent so many years mimicking those around her. How much of her self is just an imitation?

I love writing with dialog and interactions between characters. For Athena especially I'd love to see her interacting with a dragon from my clan and how she mimics their behavior/speech. She often doesn't even realize she's doing this and she's not sure what her own personality is, like what dislikes/likes and thoughts/values are truly her own anymore.

Does that make sense? xD Let me know if you need more information!
sleepytroll.gif
@sleepytroll Yep I can do that! That should be 22kt, I can add you to the list!
@sleepytroll Yep I can do that! That should be 22kt, I can add you to the list!
RVuyqyj.png
It's been a while! I would like to order some lore in backstory-format, if you're still available :) This is Lucian! He uses it/he pronouns, and he's a stone-born obelisk with no biological children. He is a protector of hatchlings and adolescents, and tends to gauge the value in himself in that lens. Being stone-born, he didn't have any parents of his own. some songs that remind me of him [url=https://youtu.be/1z8zZBBkIRw]soldier, poet, king[/url] [url=https://youtu.be/8Gopg80VXwc]curses[/url] There's a brief conversation snippet in his bio :) Looking for something sad! Maybe with a happy/hopeful twist at the end? Payment: 30kT [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70116721][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701168/70116721_350.png[/img][/url]
It's been a while!
I would like to order some lore in backstory-format, if you're still available :)

This is Lucian! He uses it/he pronouns, and he's a stone-born obelisk with no biological children. He is a protector of hatchlings and adolescents, and tends to gauge the value in himself in that lens. Being stone-born, he didn't have any parents of his own.

some songs that remind me of him
soldier, poet, king
curses

There's a brief conversation snippet in his bio :)

Looking for something sad! Maybe with a happy/hopeful twist at the end?

Payment: 30kT

70116721_350.png
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@BONUSDUCKS eeeee it has been a while! that should net you about 7 paragraphs of narrative if you're good with that, and I can get you added to the list
@BONUSDUCKS eeeee it has been a while! that should net you about 7 paragraphs of narrative if you're good with that, and I can get you added to the list
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish That's perfect! sending payment through rn :))
As always, take your time, have breaks, and take care of yourself! the writing process can get scrunkly sometimes :'
@lizardfish That's perfect! sending payment through rn :))
As always, take your time, have breaks, and take care of yourself! the writing process can get scrunkly sometimes :'
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@lizardfish
hello! :D
Would a "surprise me" order be able to be done? I just bought a dragon I intend to keep and I'm at a kind of blank state with them :) The only thing I know is that they've traveled a lot, probably never settled down before. If they settle or not I would leave that up to you! I have a place for them either way!
This is the dragon in question!

If you're up to do a bit of backstory format basically with full creative liberty, how many paragraphs do you think you could do? And if I like it and want to expand on it in the future could I reorder some more writing on top of what you've already done?
@lizardfish
hello! :D
Would a "surprise me" order be able to be done? I just bought a dragon I intend to keep and I'm at a kind of blank state with them :) The only thing I know is that they've traveled a lot, probably never settled down before. If they settle or not I would leave that up to you! I have a place for them either way!
This is the dragon in question!

If you're up to do a bit of backstory format basically with full creative liberty, how many paragraphs do you think you could do? And if I like it and want to expand on it in the future could I reorder some more writing on top of what you've already done?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42