Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lizardfish's writing store (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@shadowforestdrag can I have 3 paragraphs of backstory lore written for this dragon please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45718790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457188/45718790_350.png[/img] [/url] She already has some lore written in her bio but I'm not very confident in my writing skills.
@shadowforestdrag can I have 3 paragraphs of backstory lore written for this dragon please?

45718790_350.png

She already has some lore written in her bio but I'm not very confident in my writing skills.
gU2ykYl.png
@NikoLazuli Added you to the order list~
@NikoLazuli Added you to the order list~
RVuyqyj.png
@shadowforestdrag

Hmmm im not sure about paragraphs cuz each paragraph is different but i cn tell you the length.
Id say for length it could be the length of the info about the lore above i sent wen requesting foe lore and then plus id say 2 or 3more paragraphs, if that makes sense XD
You can go over or under the length ive ordered i dont reli mind xD

Also you spelled my name wrong so i didnt get pinged xD
@shadowforestdrag

Hmmm im not sure about paragraphs cuz each paragraph is different but i cn tell you the length.
Id say for length it could be the length of the info about the lore above i sent wen requesting foe lore and then plus id say 2 or 3more paragraphs, if that makes sense XD
You can go over or under the length ive ordered i dont reli mind xD

Also you spelled my name wrong so i didnt get pinged xD
ew9u8Xp.png
@Gurepu Whoops, sorry about that! ^^;

I'll add you to the order list for 2-3 paragraphs of backstory format lore, feel free to ping or DM me if you'd like that changed.
@Gurepu Whoops, sorry about that! ^^;

I'll add you to the order list for 2-3 paragraphs of backstory format lore, feel free to ping or DM me if you'd like that changed.
RVuyqyj.png
@shadowforestdrag

I meant like you know the first message i sent(the info about the lore i want) now the length of that plus an extra 2 or 3 paragraphs not just 2 or 3 sorry ^^
@shadowforestdrag

I meant like you know the first message i sent(the info about the lore i want) now the length of that plus an extra 2 or 3 paragraphs not just 2 or 3 sorry ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
@shadowforestdrag Can I get a 6 paragraphs backstory for this lad? That would be 7 gems right? She has some stuff written on her bio,if you need a first impression [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38430088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384301/38430088_350.png[/img] [/url]
@shadowforestdrag
Can I get a 6 paragraphs backstory for this lad?
That would be 7 gems right?
She has some stuff written on her bio,if you need a first impression

38430088_350.png
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@SolifugeSpace That's correct! Adding you to the order list~

@Gurepu Based on what you already gave me, that'd probably be around 5-6 paragraphs. Is that okay with you? I apologize for not understanding the first time, sometimes it's hard for me to read between the lines :P
@SolifugeSpace That's correct! Adding you to the order list~

@Gurepu Based on what you already gave me, that'd probably be around 5-6 paragraphs. Is that okay with you? I apologize for not understanding the first time, sometimes it's hard for me to read between the lines :P
RVuyqyj.png
@shadowforestdrag great! I'll send over enough to cover 3 paragraphs each, but if you end up writing less you can keep the change :3
@shadowforestdrag great! I'll send over enough to cover 3 paragraphs each, but if you end up writing less you can keep the change :3
............78171985_Ldn_4099977.png ... Void...
♦ He/Him
♦ FR+3
♦ INTP-A
Trans prideGay pride
_
Please Ping for ID Help
SIDHA Mod
Tricolor Scatterscroll Project
XXX Sales Tab

.Contact me on Discord at
VoidedMortal#0413
... 78172044_uAn.png ..
@shadowforestdrag

I think that will be fine sorry my eng isnt the best xD
@shadowforestdrag

I think that will be fine sorry my eng isnt the best xD
ew9u8Xp.png
@Gurepu That's okay! Modifying your order now~

@VoidedMortal Thank you so much! I actually just got home and started working on yours ^^;
@Gurepu That's okay! Modifying your order now~

@VoidedMortal Thank you so much! I actually just got home and started working on yours ^^;
RVuyqyj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42