Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Squish Scribbles (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Hippogryph Awwww they're adorable! I just want to clarify: what exactly is on his chest? Is it some sort of purple sparkly pouch with a single leaf in it?

Your total would come out to be 650kt! Please send a CR over when you can!
@Hippogryph Awwww they're adorable! I just want to clarify: what exactly is on his chest? Is it some sort of purple sparkly pouch with a single leaf in it?

Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
Username: SugaSuga Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38636302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386364/38636302_350.png[/img] [/url] Art Type: Bust Talksprite Payment Type: Gems! Hi hi!!! If you have room, I'd love to buy Crinkle some art! I was... considering asking for my son [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=226058&tab=dragon&did=25835147]Potato...[/url] But maybe later if you feel up to it.
Username: SugaSuga
Reference:
38636302_350.png

Art Type: Bust Talksprite
Payment Type: Gems!

Hi hi!!! If you have room, I'd love to buy Crinkle some art! I was... considering asking for my son Potato... But maybe later if you feel up to it.
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
[quote name="Pearlimose" date="2018-12-20 10:20:45" ] @/Hippogryph Awwww they're adorable! I just want to clarify: what exactly is on his chest? Is it some sort of purple sparkly pouch with a single leaf in it? Your total would come out to be 650kt! Please send a CR over when you can! [/quote] it's a glass-like dome filled with a liquid and, inside the liquid, is a charm; so not actually a leaf, but shaped like one. ^^ I'll send a crossroads now!
Pearlimose wrote on 2018-12-20 10:20:45:
@/Hippogryph Awwww they're adorable! I just want to clarify: what exactly is on his chest? Is it some sort of purple sparkly pouch with a single leaf in it?

it's a glass-like dome filled with a liquid and, inside the liquid, is a charm; so not actually a leaf, but shaped like one. ^^ I'll send a crossroads now!
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
Payment has been sent :)
Payment has been sent :)
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Yes please!! Though in the end he can face either left OR right! Totally up to you! Also Lumen will come out to 325G? Correct? Since the headshot, collar and animation?

Also that sounds great! You can totally have Fletcher sitting down or floating it dont matter! He floats about and relaxes like a 'villain' whenever he can lol. Just let me know if you'd like extra compensation for it since he is a LIL bit of a complicated design!!

Username: Kenkou
Reference: Fletcher
Art Type: Fullbody
Payment Type: Gems! (650 OR 700 depending on crown situation?)
Included Apparel: A lil tiny floating crown-BUT if i cant fit dontworry about it!!
Expression/Pose: he’s very mischievous and bubbly/cartoonish!! anything pretty cheerful or impish works perfectly
Personality: he’s a Literal imp from hell so he’s very into pranks, getting summoned by teenagers who want romantic advice, and eating all of ur food
Other specifications: GO WILD!! His general proportions are “pear-shaped and small” haha
Yes please!! Though in the end he can face either left OR right! Totally up to you! Also Lumen will come out to 325G? Correct? Since the headshot, collar and animation?

Also that sounds great! You can totally have Fletcher sitting down or floating it dont matter! He floats about and relaxes like a 'villain' whenever he can lol. Just let me know if you'd like extra compensation for it since he is a LIL bit of a complicated design!!

Username: Kenkou
Reference: Fletcher
Art Type: Fullbody
Payment Type: Gems! (650 OR 700 depending on crown situation?)
Included Apparel: A lil tiny floating crown-BUT if i cant fit dontworry about it!!
Expression/Pose: he’s very mischievous and bubbly/cartoonish!! anything pretty cheerful or impish works perfectly
Personality: he’s a Literal imp from hell so he’s very into pranks, getting summoned by teenagers who want romantic advice, and eating all of ur food
Other specifications: GO WILD!! His general proportions are “pear-shaped and small” haha
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@SugaSuga Ooof Both Crinkle and Potato look like legends!! (especially Potato -- he looks godly)
Unfortunately I just happened to close bust slots the morning of the day you ordered so technically I'm not able to slot you into the queue -- I may try to open them up for you before I go back to school in January, but I would need to finish the previous orders first and I'm not completely sure about how much free time I have left :'D

If you would like, I can put you on a special pinglist for bust slots!! Alternatively I do have some headshots open if you would prefer to not order later

I'm so terribly sorry for the inconvenience!
@SugaSuga Ooof Both Crinkle and Potato look like legends!! (especially Potato -- he looks godly)
Unfortunately I just happened to close bust slots the morning of the day you ordered so technically I'm not able to slot you into the queue -- I may try to open them up for you before I go back to school in January, but I would need to finish the previous orders first and I'm not completely sure about how much free time I have left :'D

If you would like, I can put you on a special pinglist for bust slots!! Alternatively I do have some headshots open if you would prefer to not order later

I'm so terribly sorry for the inconvenience!
@Kenkou So sorry for being late!! 325g is indeed the price for Lumen!! As for Fletcher, I don't see any sort of crowns in any of his refs or drawings -- do you have a particular type of crown in mind?
@Kenkou So sorry for being late!! 325g is indeed the price for Lumen!! As for Fletcher, I don't see any sort of crowns in any of his refs or drawings -- do you have a particular type of crown in mind?
I would love to be on the pinglist! Thank you for letting me know, I'll be patient until whenever slots open up again.
I would love to be on the pinglist! Thank you for letting me know, I'll be patient until whenever slots open up again.
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
No worries! Payment for Lumen's is sent! As for the crown, possibly something like this? Just a simple little floating crown really!
No worries! Payment for Lumen's is sent! As for the crown, possibly something like this? Just a simple little floating crown really!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@Kenkou The crown definitely is doable! And since it's pretty small, I'll charge a bit less for it~ The total for Fletcher would be 675g, and if that price looks good to you feel free to set up another cr whenever :D
@Kenkou The crown definitely is doable! And since it's pretty small, I'll charge a bit less for it~ The total for Fletcher would be 675g, and if that price looks good to you feel free to set up another cr whenever :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10