Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Squish Scribbles (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yep! The versions with the black spots are him 'covered up in hiding' so I dont worry about those anymore (i should edit that 'avatar' one tho hmmm). As for the gore I'd say have fun! Though is it alright if I request a version with and without the gore? (I'll pay extra for such!)

And thank you! Bigby is a sweetie! Very excited to surprise my bae with another image of him!
Yep! The versions with the black spots are him 'covered up in hiding' so I dont worry about those anymore (i should edit that 'avatar' one tho hmmm). As for the gore I'd say have fun! Though is it alright if I request a version with and without the gore? (I'll pay extra for such!)

And thank you! Bigby is a sweetie! Very excited to surprise my bae with another image of him!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@Kenkou Ooooo that's pretty cool! Incognito Vicktor's story sounds like it would have interesting twists haha
And nah, since I was the one who came up with the idea of experimental gore it'll be on the house this time around! I'm more than happy to provide both gore and nongore versions :D

Awwww I didn't know that Bigby is your bae's! I don't think I'll take toooo long, but would you like me to try to have it before Christmas or something like that?
@Kenkou Ooooo that's pretty cool! Incognito Vicktor's story sounds like it would have interesting twists haha
And nah, since I was the one who came up with the idea of experimental gore it'll be on the house this time around! I'm more than happy to provide both gore and nongore versions :D

Awwww I didn't know that Bigby is your bae's! I don't think I'll take toooo long, but would you like me to try to have it before Christmas or something like that?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
Vicktor has A LOT of stories I just..gotta get the time to post em all on his toyhouse lol
And that is so nice of you thank you so much! ;3; <3

Oh you don't have to rush at all! If it's done before/around Christmas that'd be amazing! But do not feel pressured or that you HAVE to have it done by then!

I am incredibly excited to see what you come up with!! Thank you again <3
Vicktor has A LOT of stories I just..gotta get the time to post em all on his toyhouse lol
And that is so nice of you thank you so much! ;3; <3

Oh you don't have to rush at all! If it's done before/around Christmas that'd be amazing! But do not feel pressured or that you HAVE to have it done by then!

I am incredibly excited to see what you come up with!! Thank you again <3
Hey I was wondering if you would at all be interested in an art trade? ^-^ If so I can message you examples of my art but I figure I should ask if your even open to the idea first haha
Hey I was wondering if you would at all be interested in an art trade? ^-^ If so I can message you examples of my art but I figure I should ask if your even open to the idea first haha
@MiniCrisp I'm open to all art trade requests! All I would ask you to do is to send a pm with what art you're looking for from me as well as what you are willing to offer. I decide whether to continue with the art trade or not based on these two variables :)
@MiniCrisp I'm open to all art trade requests! All I would ask you to do is to send a pm with what art you're looking for from me as well as what you are willing to offer. I decide whether to continue with the art trade or not based on these two variables :)
Hiiii again!
I'm back at it again for a headshot! But I think I'll order one at a time so I don't overwhelm or flood you!

Username: Kenkou
Reference: One of my bae's ocs COSMO!
Art Type: Headshot
Payment Type: Gems!
Additional information if applicable:
Included Apparel: N/A
Expression/Pose: Super relaxed, or love struck? He's just living easy man lol
Personality: He's INCREDIBLY chill, runs a bakery and grows plants too!
Animation? Yes please!
Other specifications: He can actually hypnotize others, he usually does it to himself to relax I believe. So if you want I mean you can have fun with that but LOL. If he's a lil odd to draw let me know there is plenty of other OCs to choose from! Also let me know if he'll cost extra with his hair/design!
Hiiii again!
I'm back at it again for a headshot! But I think I'll order one at a time so I don't overwhelm or flood you!

Username: Kenkou
Reference: One of my bae's ocs COSMO!
Art Type: Headshot
Additional information if applicable:
Included Apparel: N/A
Expression/Pose: Super relaxed, or love struck? He's just living easy man lol
Personality: He's INCREDIBLY chill, runs a bakery and grows plants too!
Animation? Yes please!
Other specifications: He can actually hypnotize others, he usually does it to himself to relax I believe. So if you want I mean you can have fun with that but LOL. If he's a lil odd to draw let me know there is plenty of other OCs to choose from! Also let me know if he'll cost extra with his hair/design!
@Kenkou Eyyyyyy I think I have an idea for a love struck expression and I think it will look pretty good with his eyes *o*

Your total will come out to be 250g! Just a heads up -- I generally have a lot of spare time this week up until Wednesday/Thursdayish so that's why I kind of have a prompt turn around time now. After Thursday I can't guarentee that I will work as fast :'D
@Kenkou Eyyyyyy I think I have an idea for a love struck expression and I think it will look pretty good with his eyes *o*

Your total will come out to be 250g! Just a heads up -- I generally have a lot of spare time this week up until Wednesday/Thursdayish so that's why I kind of have a prompt turn around time now. After Thursday I can't guarentee that I will work as fast :'D
AWESOME! Oh- wouldn't it be 300g? cause of the animation or?
AWESOME! Oh- wouldn't it be 300g? cause of the animation or?
@Kenkou Oh sorry! I missed the animation bit!! Yes, 300g would be the correct price haha
@Kenkou Oh sorry! I missed the animation bit!! Yes, 300g would be the correct price haha
Username: Nivinti
Reference: https://toyhou.se/3131178.white-noise#10812401 OR https://toyhou.se/3131178.white-noise#10812499
Art Type: Fullbody

If you think my demon sona would be too hard to translate, I'd be happy to offer my main sona instead~
https://toyhou.se/1285442.sun#4704167
Username: Nivinti
Reference: https://toyhou.se/3131178.white-noise#10812401 OR https://toyhou.se/3131178.white-noise#10812499
Art Type: Fullbody

If you think my demon sona would be too hard to translate, I'd be happy to offer my main sona instead~
https://toyhou.se/1285442.sun#4704167
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10