Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Squish Scribbles (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Pearlimose

Yep! The last two pictures are supposed to be the original and new designs.

Feel free to choose whichever picture you want to base it on.
@Pearlimose

Yep! The last two pictures are supposed to be the original and new designs.

Feel free to choose whichever picture you want to base it on.
y0YshUu.png
aww heck I ran out of money
Time to grind up money
aww heck I ran out of money
Time to grind up money
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
@Pearlimose

Left would be fine! Do you want me to pay now or when your done?
@Pearlimose

Left would be fine! Do you want me to pay now or when your done?
cowfish.gif
@okn I prefer payment upfront via crossroads but I will only complete the crossroad trade right after I finish the commission!
@okn I prefer payment upfront via crossroads but I will only complete the crossroad trade right after I finish the commission!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
Pearlimose! I'd love to grab a fullbody slot! (is it limited to one a customer at a time or?)
Pearlimose! I'd love to grab a fullbody slot! (is it limited to one a customer at a time or?)
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@Kenkou Hello hello! There's currently no limit to how many orders a customer can place -- as long as there are empty slots, you can order as many as you would like!
@Kenkou Hello hello! There's currently no limit to how many orders a customer can place -- as long as there are empty slots, you can order as many as you would like!
Pearlimose!
Awesome! I'll be filling my forums out right now! Hopefully I can post em in time LOL
Pearlimose!
Awesome! I'll be filling my forums out right now! Hopefully I can post em in time LOL
@Kenkou I'll be eagerly awaiting your forms 0v0
@Kenkou I'll be eagerly awaiting your forms 0v0
Fullbody
Username: Kenkou
Reference: HERE!
Art Type: Fullbody!
Payment Type: Gems!
Additional information if applicable:
Included Apparel: Doesn't have any!
Expression/Pose: Have fun with it! Honestly the cuter the better! A lil MLEM of a tongue out even!
Personality: He can be RATHER MEAN but he's a sweetie who just wants to live happily with his giant boar husband lol. He's like one of those cats who roll onto their back and wait to get rowdy and grab onto ur arm lol
Other specifications: He has 4 'arms' instead of two! Two long saber fangs and a long 'mohawk/mane' that goes down past his shoulderblades and along his back!(The best example of this is the first image in his Toyhouse under the 'anthro' tab! I will warn for possible gore as it is blood effect added as a avatar for Furvilla) And all his insides/flesh/nails are gold! As well as his rosettes! He's a fancy boy lol. An unusual 6 arm/legged sabered jaguar with an affinity for fire who shines like a star.

AND NUMBER TWO!!
Fullbody
- Included Apparel: N/A
- Expression/Pose: he's very calm and sleepy so maybe laying down snoozin'
- Personality: chill protector of good dreams
- Other specifications: his eyes never open! also don't worry about his patterns LMAO feel free to simplify them
Fullbody
Additional information if applicable:
Included Apparel: Doesn't have any!
Expression/Pose: Have fun with it! Honestly the cuter the better! A lil MLEM of a tongue out even!
Personality: He can be RATHER MEAN but he's a sweetie who just wants to live happily with his giant boar husband lol. He's like one of those cats who roll onto their back and wait to get rowdy and grab onto ur arm lol
Other specifications: He has 4 'arms' instead of two! Two long saber fangs and a long 'mohawk/mane' that goes down past his shoulderblades and along his back!(The best example of this is the first image in his Toyhouse under the 'anthro' tab! I will warn for possible gore as it is blood effect added as a avatar for Furvilla) And all his insides/flesh/nails are gold! As well as his rosettes! He's a fancy boy lol. An unusual 6 arm/legged sabered jaguar with an affinity for fire who shines like a star.

AND NUMBER TWO!!
Fullbody
- Included Apparel: N/A
- Expression/Pose: he's very calm and sleepy so maybe laying down snoozin'
- Personality: chill protector of good dreams
- Other specifications: his eyes never open! also don't worry about his patterns LMAO feel free to simplify them
@Kenkou
OH DANG VICKTOR IS SUCH A COOL CAT!! I'm seeing two main versions of him (one where his spots are plain black and one where his spots and accents are gold) but based off of your description I'm going to go with his more golden version! (Please let me know if this wasn't what you intended and would like me to draw his blacker design) -- Just out of curiosity, would you want me to try to include some minor gore with him?

As for Bigby he is the ultimate soft boi (tm) -- I look forward to drawing him aaaa

I'm gonna confirm you for the two fullbody slots! Your total comes out to be 1300g~
@Kenkou
OH DANG VICKTOR IS SUCH A COOL CAT!! I'm seeing two main versions of him (one where his spots are plain black and one where his spots and accents are gold) but based off of your description I'm going to go with his more golden version! (Please let me know if this wasn't what you intended and would like me to draw his blacker design) -- Just out of curiosity, would you want me to try to include some minor gore with him?

As for Bigby he is the ultimate soft boi (tm) -- I look forward to drawing him aaaa

I'm gonna confirm you for the two fullbody slots! Your total comes out to be 1300g~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10