Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Squish Scribbles (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
May I be added to the ping list for when this opens?
May I be added to the ping list for when this opens?
Mkhdgkk.png
Heyo! I’m Th3tW0ntW0rk. I enjoy drawing And I literally don’t know what I’m doing with my life. I’m super awkward but friendly enough.
Ok bye.
@Mintso @Dathomir @nyamjoon @BirdBrained @nilah @epher @Cumulus @Tarottea @GlitchyOddy @Xemriss @CalmWolf @PelicanBitten @Braixen @Th3tW0ntW0rk @ChildofMyth @Aica @FlailingKitty @Pleasant @Tany @LittleDoctor @Encregen @Yoaisami @ChildofMyth @Iralla @kenkou @AngelOShadows @Arwenia @lumin @amillionzeros @thatonespeedster @RedWind @Enoch @epher @Crim @Zacharias @zace @Cov @Saeliras

Temporary Ping for busts: @SugaSuga (This is a one-time ping!)

Hello hello! I'm temporarily motivated to open up shop briefly! 3 slots are open in total, but you may choose any selection (headshot/bust/fullbody, animation/nonanimation, etc.). Please note that prices may have changed since the last time you've visited my shop. Slots are first come, first served, but please note that I may be slow to respond.

Even if the 3 slots aren't filled by Sunday, October 27 13:00 FR time, I will close up shop. I am to finish all orders by this Sunday, but if I do not complete the commission by this time, please expect to receive the art within a month or ordering.

As always, if you would like to be added or taken off the pinglist, you may do so here or let me know via forum post. Thank you!
@Mintso @Dathomir @nyamjoon @BirdBrained @nilah @epher @Cumulus @Tarottea @GlitchyOddy @Xemriss @CalmWolf @PelicanBitten @Braixen @Th3tW0ntW0rk @ChildofMyth @Aica @FlailingKitty @Pleasant @Tany @LittleDoctor @Encregen @Yoaisami @ChildofMyth @Iralla @kenkou @AngelOShadows @Arwenia @lumin @amillionzeros @thatonespeedster @RedWind @Enoch @epher @Crim @Zacharias @zace @Cov @Saeliras

Temporary Ping for busts: @SugaSuga (This is a one-time ping!)

Hello hello! I'm temporarily motivated to open up shop briefly! 3 slots are open in total, but you may choose any selection (headshot/bust/fullbody, animation/nonanimation, etc.). Please note that prices may have changed since the last time you've visited my shop. Slots are first come, first served, but please note that I may be slow to respond.

Even if the 3 slots aren't filled by Sunday, October 27 13:00 FR time, I will close up shop. I am to finish all orders by this Sunday, but if I do not complete the commission by this time, please expect to receive the art within a month or ordering.

As always, if you would like to be added or taken off the pinglist, you may do so here or let me know via forum post. Thank you!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
Username: MirrorMask
Reference: Either Boy or Tzu; can't decide ; - ; so feel free to pick who you'd rather do!
Art Type: Fullbody
Payment Type: Treasure!
Username: MirrorMask
Reference: Either Boy or Tzu; can't decide ; - ; so feel free to pick who you'd rather do!
Art Type: Fullbody
Payment Type: Treasure!
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@Pearlimose
Hello!
May I send my orders via PM please?
Thank you!
@Pearlimose
Hello!
May I send my orders via PM please?
Thank you!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@MirrorMask -- Slot confirmed! Both are very cute, but I'd be happy with drawing Boy this time around! Do you have a pose in mind for him, or would you like to briefly describe his personality? Also, if everything looks good, please set up a CR with 800kt :D

@Kenkou -- Slot reserved! I'm ok with you sending your orders via PM~
@MirrorMask -- Slot confirmed! Both are very cute, but I'd be happy with drawing Boy this time around! Do you have a pose in mind for him, or would you like to briefly describe his personality? Also, if everything looks good, please set up a CR with 800kt :D

@Kenkou -- Slot reserved! I'm ok with you sending your orders via PM~
@Pearlimose
Ah I got him recently so he's not fleshed out at all ; - ; He's definitely a good boy, so anything with him just being happy and excited would be perfect! Sending over the crossroads right now c:
@Pearlimose
Ah I got him recently so he's not fleshed out at all ; - ; He's definitely a good boy, so anything with him just being happy and excited would be perfect! Sending over the crossroads right now c:
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@Pearlimoose
if you still have a slot available, i'd like a fullbody for this girl please! - https://toyhou.se/5156165.celest#17249784

she has her personality in her TH, but basically any neutral/positive mood is okay!!
@Pearlimoose
if you still have a slot available, i'd like a fullbody for this girl please! - https://toyhou.se/5156165.celest#17249784

she has her personality in her TH, but basically any neutral/positive mood is okay!!
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant -- Last slot is reserved for you! Your total is 800kt/g -- Please set up a CR with the currency of your choosing when you can :D
@Pleasant -- Last slot is reserved for you! Your total is 800kt/g -- Please set up a CR with the currency of your choosing when you can :D
@Mintso @Dathomir @nyamjoon @BirdBrained @nilah @epher @Cumulus @Tarottea @GlitchyOddy @Xemriss @CalmWolf @PelicanBitten @Braixen @Th3tW0ntW0rk @ChildofMyth @Aica @FlailingKitty @Pleasant @Tany @Izuri @LittleDoctor @Phototroph @Encregen @puppicino @Yoaisami @ChildofMyth @Iralla @kenkou @AngelOShadows @Arwenia @lumin @amillionzeros @thatonespeedster @RedWind @Enoch @epher @Crim @Zacharias @zace @Cov @Saeliras
Reminder: If you'd like to be added or taken off the pinglist, you can do so using the self-editing pinglist!

Hello all! I am opening 3 slots for the holidays! Please note that prices may have changed since the last time you were pinged! (However, from this point on I probably won't change the pricing for fullbodies anymore because I'm happy with the current price. I may consolidate headshots and busts into one option later on though)

Thank you so much for reading! Have a wonderful day/night~
@Mintso @Dathomir @nyamjoon @BirdBrained @nilah @epher @Cumulus @Tarottea @GlitchyOddy @Xemriss @CalmWolf @PelicanBitten @Braixen @Th3tW0ntW0rk @ChildofMyth @Aica @FlailingKitty @Pleasant @Tany @Izuri @LittleDoctor @Phototroph @Encregen @puppicino @Yoaisami @ChildofMyth @Iralla @kenkou @AngelOShadows @Arwenia @lumin @amillionzeros @thatonespeedster @RedWind @Enoch @epher @Crim @Zacharias @zace @Cov @Saeliras
Reminder: If you'd like to be added or taken off the pinglist, you can do so using the self-editing pinglist!

Hello all! I am opening 3 slots for the holidays! Please note that prices may have changed since the last time you were pinged! (However, from this point on I probably won't change the pricing for fullbodies anymore because I'm happy with the current price. I may consolidate headshots and busts into one option later on though)

Thank you so much for reading! Have a wonderful day/night~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10