Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32
@spicytunaroll I really hope I'll get better soon ajkhfgd

And OHHH thank you, yes, absolutely!
@spicytunaroll I really hope I'll get better soon ajkhfgd

And OHHH thank you, yes, absolutely!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
HERE THEY ARE!! I nearly lost my mind drawing your boy's accent but it's all good now that I'm done. Click on the image for the full preview! I'm so sorry this took so long but I spent weeks not sitting and my elbow and knees still hurt from awkward lying positions ajkhfdgg I really hope you like how this turned out, I know for a fact it could have been better like any art piece of mine but it's not that awful at least. It should be $40 altogether Thank you for commissioning me ♥ [url=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d1232d91-a30d-400c-8f57-9ea2d16da274/dd624nm-d84aad2d-6208-45a2-8a11-05e81734bf03.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QxMjMyZDkxLWEzMGQtNDAwYy04ZjU3LTllYTJkMTZkYTI3NFwvZGQ2MjRubS1kODRhYWQyZC02MjA4LTQ1YTItOGExMS0wNWU4MTczNGJmMDMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.-xJJRxQiBSQXII2NXgGEX0C1EEtW9x_pE01fTtNQ8GM][img]https://i.imgur.com/GNsqh3o.png[/img][/url]
HERE THEY ARE!! I nearly lost my mind drawing your boy's accent but it's all good now that I'm done. Click on the image for the full preview!

I'm so sorry this took so long but I spent weeks not sitting and my elbow and knees still hurt from awkward lying positions ajkhfdgg

I really hope you like how this turned out, I know for a fact it could have been better like any art piece of mine but it's not that awful at least. It should be $40 altogether

Thank you for commissioning me ♥

GNsqh3o.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
It’s lovely, thank you so much!
Don’t worry about the time, I don’t mind :)
I’ve sent the payment through, thanks again!
It’s lovely, thank you so much!
Don’t worry about the time, I don’t mind :)
I’ve sent the payment through, thanks again!
WE ARE BAC

@spicytunaroll you wanted a ping UwU
WE ARE BAC

@spicytunaroll you wanted a ping UwU
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
@Mycologist @Firedawn @Zebrafinch @SpiritualSun @HamiltonAndPeggy @Flygo72 @Lola3227 @YaBoiGuzma @Starongie @dilselim @skimskittaa @Apothecaria @LaughingZuru @Smoothy @solarsailor @Hayum @renepolumorfous @LilyDragon36 @Fokron @Glassghost @Cov @/SpicyTunaRoll

After a few week-long pause because of some medical issues, I am bacc and open! Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged
@Mycologist @Firedawn @Zebrafinch @SpiritualSun @HamiltonAndPeggy @Flygo72 @Lola3227 @YaBoiGuzma @Starongie @dilselim @skimskittaa @Apothecaria @LaughingZuru @Smoothy @solarsailor @Hayum @renepolumorfous @LilyDragon36 @Fokron @Glassghost @Cov @/SpicyTunaRoll

After a few week-long pause because of some medical issues, I am bacc and open! Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged
[emoji=ping size=1]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32