Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Breeding Cards Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Myndris

sorry to bother, i'm assuming you don't take new orders since your shop says closed, so could you on the pinglist please?
@Myndris

sorry to bother, i'm assuming you don't take new orders since your shop says closed, so could you on the pinglist please?
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Myndris Sorry to do this, but I would like to cancel my order. I hope everything is going all right, and theres no hard feelings! <3
@Myndris Sorry to do this, but I would like to cancel my order. I hope everything is going all right, and theres no hard feelings! <3
@Myndris

Could you please cancel my order? :3 Thank you so much for your time!
@Myndris

Could you please cancel my order? :3 Thank you so much for your time!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Myndris
Is there any chance of an ETA? I'm ok with waiting, but 5 months for one card is kind of a long time.
@Myndris
Is there any chance of an ETA? I'm ok with waiting, but 5 months for one card is kind of a long time.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

Ah, sorry. I thought everyone had already cancelled. I'm not going to be returning to breeding cards anytime soon as I got severely burnt out on them. I don't think there was anyone else who prepaid, but it's entirely possible I was mistaken and if you did please let me know so I can refund it immediately.
@Tserin

Ah, sorry. I thought everyone had already cancelled. I'm not going to be returning to breeding cards anytime soon as I got severely burnt out on them. I don't think there was anyone else who prepaid, but it's entirely possible I was mistaken and if you did please let me know so I can refund it immediately.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris
Thanks for letting me know! I don't remember if I prepaid and my receipts are too much of a mess to go through, so don't worry about it.
@Myndris
Thanks for letting me know! I don't remember if I prepaid and my receipts are too much of a mess to go through, so don't worry about it.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Myndris [b]Static, APNG, or GIF?[/b] static [b]Pair name(s)[/b]: Ender Glitch [b]Each dragon with their lair link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69359334]Kate[/url]/[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69359458]Ein[/url] [b]Nest elements:[/b] Plague [b]Base selection:[/b] 4 [b]Color Range Style:[/b] purple [b]Pair Theme:[/b] glich! [b]Special requests:[/b] the glitch background, plz I'll pay in treasure, full price. How much? [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Myndris

Static, APNG, or GIF? static
Pair name(s): Ender Glitch
Each dragon with their lair link: Kate/Ein
Nest elements: Plague
Base selection: 4
Color Range Style: purple
Pair Theme: glich!
Special requests: the glitch background, plz

I'll pay in treasure, full price. How much?
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38