Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luna's Art Thread {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Subject: Sesshin https://imgur.com/a/UfRC8aB
Gijinka or Dragon?: Gijinka
Style: Cheeb!
Expression: Honestly ive got no idea. She's happy and bubbly
Anything Else: Go wild my good dude
Payment Type: shiny rocks

Dandelion ouo
Subject: Sesshin https://imgur.com/a/UfRC8aB
Gijinka or Dragon?: Gijinka
Style: Cheeb!
Expression: Honestly ive got no idea. She's happy and bubbly
Anything Else: Go wild my good dude
Payment Type: shiny rocks

Dandelion ouo
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@Aztec Thank you so much! Oh goodness, well, the LAH is 686g so you'd get a lot! What exactly depends what you'd want I guess... I did a half colored sketch page/gijinka design for Solar Blades before

@Chivalry Half the original price!

Everyone asking has been added to the pinglist!
@Aztec Thank you so much! Oh goodness, well, the LAH is 686g so you'd get a lot! What exactly depends what you'd want I guess... I did a half colored sketch page/gijinka design for Solar Blades before

@Chivalry Half the original price!

Everyone asking has been added to the pinglist!
tumblr_inline_pae94qhayS1r16a5d_540.png
Luna ~ she/her ~ 21 ~ FR+3/EST
Ah, thank you! :O!!

In that case--

Subject: here! & here!
Gijinka or Dragon?: (if applicable)
Style: I'd love a monochrome sketch, please! :'O
Expression: Just happy would be alright to me! Feel free to take some liberties if you'd like!
Anything Else: I have these two [aesthetic] [boards] for you to reference if you'd like! :O This is gift art for a friend :'D
Payment Type: I hope a mix of g/t works for you :O

Ah, thank you! :O!!

In that case--

Subject: here! & here!
Gijinka or Dragon?: (if applicable)
Style: I'd love a monochrome sketch, please! :'O
Expression: Just happy would be alright to me! Feel free to take some liberties if you'd like!
Anything Else: I have these two [aesthetic] [boards] for you to reference if you'd like! :O This is gift art for a friend :'D
Payment Type: I hope a mix of g/t works for you :O

chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@lunareverie

Aaaa I hope this place is still open...

I have a quick question before I order, do you draw fandom characters?
@lunareverie

Aaaa I hope this place is still open...

I have a quick question before I order, do you draw fandom characters?
XOxv5KE.png
@lunareverie - Ahhh, awesome!! Honestly, I adore your chibis so much, so ideally I want like... a bunch of those. But also I don't wanna overload you too much, and I'd be willing to overpay a little for you taking on a larger batch commission. So does 5 chibis and 2 colored sketch busts for two eliminates sound fair? These would all be of human OCs, who I don't think are too terribly complicated? I can slap both elims up on the AH for a ridiculous price as proof that I have them so you know I'm not trying to cheat you. c:

Also, I would NOT need these done by Christmas, and I'd be willing to wait until after Christmas to place this order, if that'd be easier on you.
@lunareverie - Ahhh, awesome!! Honestly, I adore your chibis so much, so ideally I want like... a bunch of those. But also I don't wanna overload you too much, and I'd be willing to overpay a little for you taking on a larger batch commission. So does 5 chibis and 2 colored sketch busts for two eliminates sound fair? These would all be of human OCs, who I don't think are too terribly complicated? I can slap both elims up on the AH for a ridiculous price as proof that I have them so you know I'm not trying to cheat you. c:

Also, I would NOT need these done by Christmas, and I'd be willing to wait until after Christmas to place this order, if that'd be easier on you.
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
I've added Will/Won't Draw above Payment types just so y'all know!

Before I take any orders, I just wanna make sure everyone's read the rules and understands them so there's no miscommunication :>
I've added Will/Won't Draw above Payment types just so y'all know!

Before I take any orders, I just wanna make sure everyone's read the rules and understands them so there's no miscommunication :>
tumblr_inline_pae94qhayS1r16a5d_540.png
Luna ~ she/her ~ 21 ~ FR+3/EST
Read and dandelion'd, thank you! :D if you'd like to contact me in the future, please @ ping me / PM since I'm not subscribed to this thread ^^;;

I'd love to get my piece done by the 24th, but it's alright if you can't make that deadline! Other than that, please let me know if my commission order is doable for you :D
Read and dandelion'd, thank you! :D if you'd like to contact me in the future, please @ ping me / PM since I'm not subscribed to this thread ^^;;

I'd love to get my piece done by the 24th, but it's alright if you can't make that deadline! Other than that, please let me know if my commission order is doable for you :D
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
I've read all the rules and dandelion'd and all that! Sorry about pinging, it's wasn't a matter of me not reading, it's literally just force of habit. ^^;
I've read all the rules and dandelion'd and all that! Sorry about pinging, it's wasn't a matter of me not reading, it's literally just force of habit. ^^;
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
Subject: Earthe and Eloise
Gijinka or Dragon?: (if applicable) dragon
Style: colored, but similar to the second sketch example
Expression: (don't be afraid to get a little specific!) i'll probably explain this terribly but Eloise is in love with Earthe and is always looking at them/blushing but Earthe lost their sight so they're kind of oblivious to it so you can have artistic freedom if you want to decide how to set that up
Anything Else: (anything particular in mind?) Eloise is supposed to have an opal tert and Earthe will be getting runes (but prim/sec are staying basic), Earthe has different colored eyes so the right is ice and the left is nature, also please include a sakura flowerfall/their apparel (which i don't mind paying extra for)
Payment Type: treasure

dandelion
Subject: Earthe and Eloise
Gijinka or Dragon?: (if applicable) dragon
Style: colored, but similar to the second sketch example
Expression: (don't be afraid to get a little specific!) i'll probably explain this terribly but Eloise is in love with Earthe and is always looking at them/blushing but Earthe lost their sight so they're kind of oblivious to it so you can have artistic freedom if you want to decide how to set that up
Anything Else: (anything particular in mind?) Eloise is supposed to have an opal tert and Earthe will be getting runes (but prim/sec are staying basic), Earthe has different colored eyes so the right is ice and the left is nature, also please include a sakura flowerfall/their apparel (which i don't mind paying extra for)
Payment Type: treasure

dandelion
[b]Subject:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46495530] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464956/46495530_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gijinka or Dragon?:[/b] Gijinka! (Needs a design) [b]Style:[/b] Colored [b]Expression:[/b] I'd like it if he looked a bit condescending. But not smirking? More of a "What do you think you're doing, you worm." If you don't want to or can't do that, a neutral expression (like your current Colored Gijinka example) would be just as good. [b]Anything Else:[/b] I'd prefer it if his eyes were black, and not Arcane's pink. [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure (150kt, right?) Dandelion! (Thanks in advance!) EDIT: Just noticed someone had posted before me. If they're getting the last slot, I'd be fine just being added to a pinglist!
Subject:
46495530_350.png

Gijinka or Dragon?: Gijinka! (Needs a design)
Style: Colored
Expression: I'd like it if he looked a bit condescending. But not smirking? More of a "What do you think you're doing, you worm." If you don't want to or can't do that, a neutral expression (like your current Colored Gijinka example) would be just as good.
Anything Else: I'd prefer it if his eyes were black, and not Arcane's pink.
Payment Type: Treasure (150kt, right?)

Dandelion!

(Thanks in advance!)

EDIT: Just noticed someone had posted before me. If they're getting the last slot, I'd be fine just being added to a pinglist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8